Who is better? Court Dog, Fat Tone, Rich the Factor, or Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2003
I aint knockin Court Dog, I got Kansas City Chief & Thugz Diary. but Im just not a big fan of his...maybe I should go listen to KC Chief again. I had to put Rich 1st cuz he was one of the pioneers, gotta respect that, Tech is holdin done nationwide, Tone is on that Gangsta shit he's tight.

Oct 10, 2002
I don't know what people see in Rich tha Factor that is some of the lamest rap I've heard. I downloaded about 2 cd's of his and i was like what the fuck how can dudes actually like that shit. Sound like some old played out shit from early 90's. Or maybe its just me i haven't been into Bay shit since it became played out after 94,95. Fat Tone i've heard a few decent bangin tracks, I'll have to peep more.
Court does sound a lot like bone that is the only thing that will hurt him, but he makes it sound good and has got serious skills. so does IIsikc. Court has potential if gets right connects and breaks to do some mainstream shit like Lil Flip did. If Flip can come uout the underground like that than Court can.

Tech always rootin for him tho. but does make some moves that make me scratch my head.

Aug 3, 2004
dawun said:
I don't know what people see in Rich tha Factor that is some of the lamest rap I've heard. I downloaded about 2 cd's of his and i was like what the fuck how can dudes actually like that shit. Sound like some old played out shit from early 90's. Or maybe its just me i haven't been into Bay shit since it became played out after 94,95. Fat Tone i've heard a few decent bangin tracks, I'll have to peep more.
Court does sound a lot like bone that is the only thing that will hurt him, but he makes it sound good and has got serious skills. so does IIsikc. Court has potential if gets right connects and breaks to do some mainstream shit like Lil Flip did. If Flip can come uout the underground like that than Court can.

Tech always rootin for him tho. but does make some moves that make me scratch my head.
LOL. Y you say you scratch ya head? As far as I know Tech and Court are cool and everybody on here made some valid points and I felt like every opinion was absent of hating, we need more of that in the industry. Shit, in the world!

Aug 3, 2004
NINE1TREY said:
Thats the point of the topic I thought. Everybody you named is tight and intending on doing big things for KC to finally put'em on the map. I just think Tech has more ability to do that as a hole, whether thats talent, connections, originality, etc. And all this talent thats been wasting away will finally git its chance to blossom. I don't think anybody was talkin shit on Court cuz dudes been holding it down for what 8-9 years now seriously, right? But again, everybody in this town is improving as more time passes that we go unheard of. And I think when Tech N9ne finally, hopefully with Everready, brings that ear to KC we'll all shine. Tech, Kutty, Skatter & Snug, Kalico, G. Rice and Empire, Court, Boy Big, Dice, Fat Tone, Rich the Factor, Popper, Hobo and whoever else that hasn't made such a prevelent mark yet will do so. So I keep my ear out for the new one, til then the best to you and yours.
we appreciate that but this isnt llsikc that rap with Court, this is Sikcs homeboy Lil D I just use his log in name. But I agree with you except that I think Court would be a mainstream canidate before Tech cuz Court gotta look, plus he a very down to earth real type dude just like his music. Courts new album I think will put him where he need to be. He gotta a hot single with Guerilla Black called "Ganksta". Plus Court has done actual movies since he's moved to LA and is shooting an actual movie with his new album. Not a dvd with show footage, interviews, groupies, studio sessions and all that, but a real theatrical movie with real cameras, not that video cam shit. He will be the 2nd rapper to do that next to Master P. But the first in Kansas City.

Aug 26, 2002
IISikc aka Lil D , MR Four Gold Teeth..how is your grandma Alize ha ha ha ha
I have been trying to get at Court Dog and IISikc to get on this KC to STL mixtape
we already have three cuts, two cats who work with Joe at Music Vision and Romeo from Barbershop ..........get at me, shit if u wanna send some funny ass skits do that
get at me

[email protected]

Aug 26, 2002
oh yeah back to the question, when court ain't doing that annoying singing shit (he ain't the only rapper who does it, not singling the man out) he is the sickest in KC period. rich Fator is some ole hustler shit, oldhead type music
Tech9 , he is sick but to well u know........
Fat Tone, can't fuck with it for real

Aug 3, 2004
jesse james said:
oh yeah back to the question, when court ain't doing that annoying singing shit (he ain't the only rapper who does it, not singling the man out) he is the sickest in KC period. rich Fator is some ole hustler shit, oldhead type music
Tech9 , he is sick but to well u know........
Fat Tone, can't fuck with it for real
LOL..thats funny!! Yeah Court always said he wanted to sing too, he aiight but he really aint too good at it. He dont do it that much on the new album though, a lil bit but...u know..Court will be Court.

Jan 12, 2003
llsikc said:
Plus look at his track record, Court was on No Limit and has worked with everybody from Master P to Brotha Lynch Hung to Bizzy Bone to everybody in between. And guess what..he owns the label and IS the money behind himself. Can some of these other niggaz yall praising say the same?
Well lets see, Tech has worked w/ all them cats on The Anthem, Pac, Krayzie Bone and Layzie Bone, E-40, and other surprises for his new album. Plus Tech is half owner of Strange Music and has all the fuckin money! So I guess we can say that this other person we're praising can say the same.

Aug 26, 2002
BettheStang: go back and read what u just typed. U said Tech9 is half owner of Strange Music and he has all the money. how u gonna own half of something and have all the money. That is mathematically impossible.
And don't get your pantys in bunch ain't nobody putting down your hero.
Court Dog is the realistic rapper out of KC, Tech9 is just appeals to more people/weirdos (juggalos).

Aug 3, 2004
betthatstang said:
Well lets see, Tech has worked w/ all them cats on The Anthem, Pac, Krayzie Bone and Layzie Bone, E-40, and other surprises for his new album. Plus Tech is half owner of Strange Music and has all the fuckin money! So I guess we can say that this other person we're praising can say the same.
If you think for a minute that Tech has "money money" like drive whatever, live wherever, kids future is secure, then you a dam fool. And trust me Tech does not own half of strange music! Court is the only owner of his company and doesnt have to answer to anybody, plus Court has flipped so many cars that the public can vouch for and I dont think Tech has a car. Court I think is pushing a benz and a vette these dayz and lives in Belair, Ca which is one of the most affluent neighborhoods in Cali. Now, Court cant compete with Strange music as a company cuz Travis was a successful business man and they got some millionaire cats with that MSC situation. But as far as personel wealth...Court could buy tech out his contract and sign him!!! But Court aint a materialistic type cat and would probably cuss me out if he new I was speaking on his behalf like this cuz he got love for Tech and money, cars and status dont mean shit to Court. All in all they both winning cuz they both live in LA and are doing better than most of them bums yall been discussing. Chuuuch.

Aug 3, 2004
NINE1TREY said:
Tech does own half of Strange music and he doesn't have a car cuz he doesn't drive.
OK. I dont know the ins and out of his business dealings but how a grown man not gonna drive? Dont get me wrong I got love for him I aint talkin bad but what kind of madness is that?

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Tech be on some bitch shit half the time.. doin braggin he did tracks with em and rza, jayo, layzie and krazyie.. On some gay shit.. Be in the studio and drop hot tracks

Jan 12, 2003
jesse james said:
BettheStang: go back and read what u just typed. U said Tech9 is half owner of Strange Music and he has all the money. how u gonna own half of something and have all the money. That is mathematically impossible.
And don't get your pantys in bunch ain't nobody putting down your hero.
Court Dog is the realistic rapper out of KC, Tech9 is just appeals to more people/weirdos (juggalos).
haha, i did type all didnt i. Wow and i was sober at that time. :dead: By all i meant along the lines of a shit ton I guess.

Jan 12, 2003
jesse james said:
And don't get your pantys in bunch ain't nobody putting down your hero
yes, he is my favorite artist. That doesnt mean that he's my "hero". Shit I just know more bout him than i do about any other artist. And when the chance came about where you put out that no one else is doin the shit that Court is, and I knew Tech is, I had to let ya know. Shit if you threw anybodys name in that list and was claming that they dont do what court does, and I knew they did cuz i knew alot of info bout them, I'd shine all they're info on ya just like I did for Tech just cuz you'd be wrong. Got it?

Aug 3, 2004
betthatstang said:
yes, he is my favorite artist. That doesnt mean that he's my "hero". Shit I just know more bout him than i do about any other artist. And when the chance came about where you put out that no one else is doin the shit that Court is, and I knew Tech is, I had to let ya know. Shit if you threw anybodys name in that list and was claming that they dont do what court does, and I knew they did cuz i knew alot of info bout them, I'd shine all they're info on ya just like I did for Tech just cuz you'd be wrong. Got it?
Its all good. He's still your hero! Stop acting like you got a uterus. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.