Who is better? Court Dog, Fat Tone, Rich the Factor, or Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2004
the truth

How do yall figure that Fat Tone, Rich the Factor are better than Court Dog??!! OK Tech is a dam good rapper aint no disputin that and it just depends on what you like. But Court Dog can rap fast, slow, crunk, and sings and still keeps it gutter grimey gangsta but can turn around and do a Nelly sing songy mainstream song too. Court talks about the same shit Rich and Tone talk about but delivers it much better. Maybe people are judging Fat Tone and Rich the Factors street mishaps , and cuz Courts business aint in the street maybe thats it. And in all truthfullness Court has sold just as many records as Rich and more than Fat Tone! And as far as whose realer, anybody in KC can tell you when Court lived in KC you would see him out everywhere by himself. Westport, The Park, on Prospect, in the hood, wherever. Rich, Tone, and Tech all roll with a bunch fools. Nuff said! Plus look at his track record, Court was on No Limit and has worked with everybody from Master P to Brotha Lynch Hung to Bizzy Bone to everybody in between. And guess what..he owns the label and IS the money behind himself. Can some of these other niggaz yall praising say the same?

Aug 18, 2002
I don't necessarily feel that way dog, but your opinions are so biased I don't understand how you can even post'em. We know what you feel, thats why you posted the question. Isn't it?

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Lol... For real..

Realest, just spits real shit.. The truth, day to day shit... Life shit, no sugar coating or embellishment... Its a compliment, I like court dog..

Pullin rank was good
Thugz dairy was so so
Kc chief was hard..

Aug 3, 2004
Law said:
Lol... For real..

Realest, just spits real shit.. The truth, day to day shit... Life shit, no sugar coating or embellishment... Its a compliment, I like court dog..

Pullin rank was good
Thugz dairy was so so
Kc chief was hard..
ok..i agree with that. i felt like yall was tryin to shit on my folks.

Aug 3, 2004
NINE1TREY said:
I don't necessarily feel that way dog, but your opinions are so biased I don't understand how you can even post'em. We know what you feel, thats why you posted the question. Isn't it?
naw dog i aint biased at all cuz i'm cool with everybody in question. but i feel like Court is slept on as are a couple of mo cats out of kc are.

Apr 8, 2004
Court Dog cool but he ain't the best in KC to me. On that fast-rappin shit, Finesse fuckin him up. Only Court Dog cd I heard was The KC Chief and it was pretty dope but the nigga sound like he from Bone. Rich the Factor got way more classic cds than anybody in KC.

Aug 3, 2004
N.Ill-state said:
Court Dog cool but he ain't the best in KC to me. On that fast-rappin shit, Finesse fuckin him up. Only Court Dog cd I heard was The KC Chief and it was pretty dope but the nigga sound like he from Bone. Rich the Factor got way more classic cds than anybody in KC.
i respect that homie...and yes Finesse is a dam good rapper also. U dont think Court Dog is at least 1 of the best though? I'm just tryin 2 figure out y folks be knockin my nigga and dony wanna give him props? oh and Fat Tone dont sound like C=Bo?

Apr 8, 2004
Yeah Court Dog is one of the best from KC, most definitely. But yall said who was the best. I give him props and can't wait for his new shit to drop. And Fat Tone sound like his nose is stopped up but I still fucks wit him. Bumpin that vol 2 I Am The Streets right now.

Aug 3, 2004
N.Ill-state said:
Yeah Court Dog is one of the best from KC, most definitely. But yall said who was the best. I give him props and can't wait for his new shit to drop. And Fat Tone sound like his nose is stopped up but I still fucks wit him. Bumpin that vol 2 I Am The Streets right now.
LOL...well basically we all agree then for the most part. But then at the end of the day its all opinion, everybody aint gone like the same shit.

Apr 8, 2004
^^^^^I ain't really heard no weak shit from KC. Yet.

Imma go bump that KC Chief again and see what's up wit it. Imma be checkin for your rhymes too since I been talkin to you.

Aug 18, 2002
llsikc said:
LOL...well basically we all agree then for the most part. But then at the end of the day its all opinion, everybody aint gone like the same shit.
Thats the point of the topic I thought. Everybody you named is tight and intending on doing big things for KC to finally put'em on the map. I just think Tech has more ability to do that as a hole, whether thats talent, connections, originality, etc. And all this talent thats been wasting away will finally git its chance to blossom. I don't think anybody was talkin shit on Court cuz dudes been holding it down for what 8-9 years now seriously, right? But again, everybody in this town is improving as more time passes that we go unheard of. And I think when Tech N9ne finally, hopefully with Everready, brings that ear to KC we'll all shine. Tech, Kutty, Skatter & Snug, Kalico, G. Rice and Empire, Court, Boy Big, Dice, Fat Tone, Rich the Factor, Popper, Hobo and whoever else that hasn't made such a prevelent mark yet will do so. So I keep my ear out for the new one, til then the best to you and yours.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
If ya ask me its put up or shut up time for tech...

Fat tone won't have a mainstream 'in the club' or 'wanksta' type single.. He will stay underground like my dood JT the bigga figga..

Rich.. His quality will step up with his deal but I dunno if he will make that jump...

Court, got a lot going for him.. Well c how it all pans out

Ya know.. Who am I to say haha..

Status
Not open for further replies.