Who is better? Court Dog, Fat Tone, Rich the Factor, or Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2004
Jae Reekay said:
Im sorry..im glad you know me and my crew...weve dropped the most records in the Northwest PERIOD...far from what you think "sweetie"...And Cash Money did somethin that Tech didnt...obviously...cus they got radio/video and what not...and Tech dont...i dont care if Preident Bush was bumpin Tech in his fuckin heli...so..once again...cut the crap...youre no more of a factor than the next man/woman....
Wow, you've dropped the most records that nobody knows about. Who the hell are you then since you're making it like you're some anonymous celebrity. And hey dickhead...Cash Money didnt start getting play until they got that deal with Universal honey. Please do not respond because it is obvious that you dont know shit.

Aug 20, 2004
mafiaqueen said:
Wow, you've dropped the most records that nobody knows about. Who the hell are you then since you're making it like you're some anonymous celebrity. And hey dickhead...Cash Money didnt start getting play until they got that deal with Universal honey. Please do not respond because it is obvious that you dont know shit.
Oh i dont?Didnt you say somethin about "becuase white people bump thier shit"?Well..last i checked..Tech has a HUGE white fan base...and hes obviooulsy sold 150,000 units..JUST LIKE CASH MONEY WAS DOIN BEFORE THEY GOT SIGNED...and he STILL dont gotta a major deal...so start explainin...once again...cut the crap...

StreetLevelRecords.com

Nov 13, 2004
Jae Reekay said:
Oh i dont?Didnt you say somethin about "becuase white people bump thier shit"?Well..last i checked..Tech has a HUGE white fan base...and hes obviooulsy sold 150,000 units..JUST LIKE CASH MONEY WAS DOIN BEFORE THEY GOT SIGNED...and he STILL dont gotta a major deal...so start explainin...once again...cut the crap...

StreetLevelRecords.com
Alright Gae Reekgay, I'm not going to argue with you and its apparent we have a difference of opinions. Well if Tech cant get a deal then maybe they dont know what their doing? I dont know dont really care. Oh and SWEETIE, your site isnt working but I will try again later and if it does work and its wack I will definintly come on here and talk bad about you.

Aug 20, 2004
mafiaqueen said:
Alright Gae Reekgay, I'm not going to argue with you and its apparent we have a difference of opinions. Well if Tech cant get a deal then maybe they dont know what their doing? I dont know dont really care. Oh and SWEETIE, your site isnt working but I will try again later and if it does work and its wack I will definintly come on here and talk bad about you.
Works for me...i just clicked the link i posted and it went right there...maybe youre slow?

And how childish is it to call me names?How old are you?Are you that fuckin sensitive?Get over yourself...and grow the fuck up...

Talk bad to me?You might wanna direct that "shit talking" to D-Sane the CEO of the company...im sure hed love to hear what you have to say...

Nov 13, 2004
Jae Reekay said:
Works for me...i just clicked the link i posted and it went right there...maybe youre slow?

And how childish is it to call me names?How old are you?Are you that fuckin sensitive?Get over yourself...and grow the fuck up...

Talk bad to me?You might wanna direct that "shit talking" to D-Sane the CEO of the company...im sure hed love to hear what you have to say...
Why you dont own the label, thats one thing I respect about Court Dog. He is his own CEO and and he has magazine ads in the same magazines Tech has. Its hard to respect an artist who gets on a track talking how they getting money and they bosses whoopty woop but yet and still they'll have some nigga with a lil bit of street money pull they strings. Be your own boss dont be just a rapper and a flunky. Anyway, the website is pretty fly and the song that comes on first is pretty hard but I didnt see your name on there anywhere, are you just the sreet promoter?

Aug 20, 2004
mafiaqueen said:
Why you dont own the label, thats one thing I respect about Court Dog. He is his own CEO and and he has magazine ads in the same magazines Tech has. Its hard to respect an artist who gets on a track talking how they getting money and they bosses whoopty woop but yet and still they'll have some nigga with a lil bit of street money pull they strings. Be your own boss dont be just a rapper and a flunky. Anyway, the website is pretty fly and the song that comes on first is pretty hard but I didnt see your name on there anywhere, are you just the sreet promoter?
Those are my folkelles...D-Sane is like family to me...so i do everything in my power to help him get out there...have been now for 4 years...

Young Vicious....thats my guy and i will be executive producer of his album....

Notes is my twin brother from another mother...

Crytical,COLA,Skunt and the rest of the Lac...i ride for em...off top...im out there promotin they shit to the death of me...anyone on SLR...im behind 206%...

If you want some cd's from the catalog...shoot me an addy...ill lace you with a few...free of charge...

Skinny C

Tha Field, Mo
Jan 31, 2005
Midwest
Shit aint even a question, Tech has got KC on lock, with Rich up next. Why? Aint another rapper who can drop proper intellectual gangsta yet twisted lyrics in their flows and be a straight up guy who's down to kick it or rap with whoever regardless of set or how their style is. Rich has been around for a minute, Rich comes with that unique style of flowing spitting the street heat with mixed up "unmistakable" Cali beats. Thats one thing that Rich has that brings out his songs. Rich along with Tech both have rapped with numerous artists over the years. I agree with some of yall on the fact that Rich just mixin up old shit and slappin new names on his albums and trying to push that. Shit get old after time. Tech's old songs redone actually are straight and unique, he mixes up lyrics still and changes the beat up some.

About the money, CourtDog no doubt knows what hes doing and stacked/invested his cash in a proper and major way. I cant speak on Rich but Tech as well knows what hes doing. Roun here most call Rich, "Rich The Actor", lol.. I dont know his for real dirt so i cant speak on that note.

I could go on and on. Tech holds the crown hands down.

Sep 26, 2002
here we go

imagine they're all in their early 20s, all unknown, (but with the skills and character they all got now) in some shitty ass joint and they each get 30 seconds on the mic that night. who do you think people will go home thinking was the "best"?

mafiaqueen said:
I heard he aint really "of" the hood.

yeah i heard if you aint "of" the hood your rhythm, delivery, pitch, charisma, energy and the ability to communicate your thoughts and feelings through music suffer drastically.

Jan 4, 2005
it a album coming out march 22nd, well probably be pushed up. its rare, unreleased tech songs. most songs you probably already have from downloading. the album is pretty tight. i like the intro on the album.

Feb 8, 2003
KEEP_IT_KEEBLER said:
it a album coming out march 22nd, well probably be pushed up. its rare, unreleased tech songs. most songs you probably already have from downloading. the album is pretty tight. i like the intro on the album.
Actaually I don't have this album. I didn't even Download it.I seen the mp3s and I just skipped it.

No disrespect to Tech I just don't bump his music like that I never could get into his shit. I own Anghellic, Calm before Storm, Absolute power, Celsius in my collection though.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Jae Reekay said:
Those are my folkelles...D-Sane is like family to me...so i do everything in my power to help him get out there...have been now for 4 years...

Young Vicious....thats my guy and i will be executive producer of his album....

Notes is my twin brother from another mother...

Crytical,COLA,Skunt and the rest of the Lac...i ride for em...off top...im out there promotin they shit to the death of me...anyone on SLR...im behind 206%...

If you want some cd's from the catalog...shoot me an addy...ill lace you with a few...free of charge...
YEAH! What he said you biiiiiiiiitch!

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
i know im a bit late to jump on this but im sure he sold a FUCK LOAD of Absolute power cause it was in big stores in my city, and that shit got sold and sold again, and i know it didnt get rtv'd..

he prolly didnt make as much as he couldve cause his label offered 20 of the 27 tracks from Absolute power for free on some site.. no shittin.

Sep 17, 2005
Law said:
Tech raps best..
Rich grinds the most..
FT bangs the hardest..
Court spits the realest...

Yeah I agree wit LAW on Tech, Rich, FT, and Court. But I agree wit ^^^. Macc James and Chop it up Clicc go hella hard to me,I been feelin dem niggaz since day one. Riv, P Da Thief, Makk 90, da whole chop it up clicc.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
I just read this thread. Streetlevel is a cool record label. Dsane and I had some words on this site but he and his crew do make quality music.

Kc has a million rappers but only like 5 or 6 that are quality and consistent. A lot of young talent who hasn't really had a chance to make names. there is a "new" kc movement coming. With 3rd degree, tut c, pittsburgh philthy, and others on the rise.

Status
Not open for further replies.