Who had they wisdom teeth removed?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
Had all 4 of mine taken out on monday, worst two days ever so far. No laughing gas or IV sedation. They gave me like 20 shots, 4 on each side of my mouth and a couple on the roof of my mouth, and a couple more after because I could still feel some pain. I was awake during the whole fuckin thing, I could hear and feel them pulling the teeth out and they even cut one in half with a drill and it sounded like my jaw was breaking. Blood clots barely formed and all i taste is blood and spit chunks of blood. Can't wait to fuckin eat solid foods again, penicillin and vicodin ain't doin shit really.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
got my shit pulled out last year... bitch ass mfucka wouldnt give me any vics... just fuckin tyllenol codeine

luckily my pops had some vics cause he has back pain sometimes... he gave me a bag of em and told me take some if I needed them... thinking I would only need a few

a week later he asked for the vicodins I didn't use... I was like wtf u talkin bout that I didn;t use???

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I just slept with a green tea bag wrapped in gauze on the wisdom tooth wound and I I have no swelling and lil 2 no pain.
the no pain could be the percs. but the green tea mos def helped the swelling and discomfort. imma go pic up some more percs and get sum green tea.

Jan 18, 2009
got my shit pulled out last year... bitch ass mfucka wouldnt give me any vics... just fuckin tyllenol codeine

luckily my pops had some vics cause he has back pain sometimes... he gave me a bag of em and told me take some if I needed them... thinking I would only need a few

a week later he asked for the vicodins I didn't use... I was like wtf u talkin bout that I didn;t use???
LOL YOU A PILL POPPER:cool:

Apr 23, 2006
getting wisdom teeth out only hurt if youre awake...i was asleep like a mutha fucka
lol i woke up from the meds in the middle of the parking lot and the dentist and my mom were basically carrying me to the car ... i woke up and lightwieght freaked out because i ddint know wtf was happening... those are some drugs i could fuck with for sure though lol

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lol i woke up from the meds in the middle of the parking lot and the dentist and my mom were basically carrying me to the car ... i woke up and lightwieght freaked out because i ddint know wtf was happening... those are some drugs i could fuck with for sure though lol
i think i said it in this thread but i almost fought my doctor over trying to prescribe me ibuprofen after the surgery ...i was just that high that i was about to fuck him up over telling me no....and they were trying to walk me to the car and i was like GET OFF ME lol

got home and smoked a blunt like fucka dry socket, i was like man i gotta take advantage of this drug combination while i can lmao

but i was on a goooood one...they had me ived with demerol and valium....i was feelin greeeaat when i woke up hahaha

Jan 5, 2006
I was awake during the whole thing but numb as fuck from the 20 shots they gave me. I could somewhat feel them pulling the tooth out with pliers and even cutting it in half with a little drill. Dentist all grabbin my jaw to get a better grip to pull the tooth out lol.