Who had they wisdom teeth removed?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2007
Yeah mine were impacted.. I was put to sleep... they break the teeth up inside... then pull the pieces out...

The meds were cool.... my mouth was so numb... I was trying to pull the cotton out after it was over.. but I was really pulling my lip...

Nov 27, 2006
all 4 of mine were poken through the skin so when i had umm out it wasn't that bad. But i guess when i woke up after i was still kinda asleep and i started swearing and shit and yelling. but the vicodine are fun

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i dont even remember the two weeks after getting my wisdom teeth taken out

i was so incredibly doped up

lol @ me gettign home all numbed up and SHANKING myself with a tortilla chip in the bottom lip. or as they say in jail, "shibbed"... i mean, blood everywhere. i thought it was going in my mouth. boy was i wrong

only reason i even knew is because blood feels warm

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Lol that reminds me when my brother got his pulled he was fucking out of it. Making jokes and shit with people he didn't even know. I think he gave some nurse a hug for opening the door for him.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yeah thats why i tried to fight my doc eltoro

i was on a good one

he gave me a script for ibuprofen and the only thing in my mind at the time was to grab his neck and punch his head off.

IN FRONT OF MY MOM AND AUNT

so there was a brief scuffle in the room and i ended up getting my codeine script which i fucked off and got another 3 days later

the only reason i stopped screaming was because blood was running down my napkin thing from my mouth and the open wounds and i started realizing how out of line i was at that point

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
WTF why did you wanted to hit him just cuz you was so out? Like no control over yourself right? Man I'm nervous about like getting put to sleep then waking up with like a boner or something lol.