Who had they wisdom teeth removed?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
WTF??? Yes you shoudl eat hella lot before hand. After you're done you won't be able to eat at all because your mouth is all fucked up.

I didn't eat so much before and I was turning as pale as a vampire, and afterwards I was starving after a few hours but couldn't eat anything with a swolen mouth which was still hurting like hell.
I understand what you mean about being hella hungry after, I was too. But you're really not supposed to eat before any surgery that you get put under for.

The primary concern about eating before surgery is that general anesthesia causes nausea and vomiting. If the patient vomits while being anesthetized, there is a risk that the vomit could be aspirated into the lungs. This can be extremely dangerous and sometimes fatal if not addressed. During the procedure, vomiting or stomach reactions could also interfere with the anesthesiologist's equipment or the surgical site.
http://www.wisegeek.com/why-cant-i-eat-before-surgery.htm
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source...qi=g10&oq=why+not+to+eat+&fp=e232d99b0c0fc51f

Jul 4, 2009
I cant even take my god damn vicodins im so swollen
there is so much blood in my mouth right now but I cant spit it out cause it wont fucking come out!!

Jan 5, 2006
Ahh how i DONT miss that feeling lol.

My dentist was nice enough to let me have the surgery After thanksgiving.

Sleeping with a mouth full of blood and waking up to spit chunks of hardened blood is nasty.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Just got my wisdom teeth pulled

Just got all four yanked about an hour and a half ago. I still have zero feeling left in most of my face and all i can say is taking gravity bong hits through your nose is not easy.

Cool story bro.

Mar 16, 2005
not to say you're lying but everyone I know has got put out getting 4 done at same time, and they were still sleeping or majorly incoherant at 2 hours after.

Feb 28, 2008
not to say you're lying but everyone I know has got put out getting 4 done at same time, and they were still sleeping or majorly incoherant at 2 hours after.
I dunno why but I couldn't sleep after I got mine pulled out... Just sat around and watched movies the rest of the day.