Who had they wisdom teeth removed?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2002
yea i guess i didnt have dry socket..haha..had a check-up today and now i gotta squirt warm water in the wound with a syringe for a few weeks..but shit i got more percs outta the appointment today..haha.

Apr 25, 2002
when i got mine out i had to pop 8 vics after for the pain.cus i popped those 8vics i got addicted for a while so watch out............

my sister just did her second rehab and they had her on methadone...............

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
vics are your friend.

~k.
They gave me vics and percocet.

I was out like a light at the doc's office though. They gave me funny gas and hooked me up to all types of heart monitors and the next thing I knew they stood me up and took me to lay down. I looked at my sale phone to see the time I hadn't been there long so I was thinking they were bringing me back in.

Next thing I knew the lady told me my taxi was there. When I got home took the gauze out and it was barely bleeding so I left it out and checked that I had my wallet, keys, and underwear because I never knew I was out. Then I took a 4 hour nap and went to Bartell's to grab my Percocets.

I didn't even have soreness the next when I pressed my tongue on the sockets.

Jun 3, 2006
when i got mine out i had to pop 8 vics after for the pain.cus i popped those 8vics i got addicted for a while so watch out............

my sister just did her second rehab and they had her on methadone...............
8?....i take eight wit my lunchable and my kool-aid jammer for lunch, thats just a lil bit about me and how i roll

Jan 30, 2007
i read an interview with nicholas cage,that fool said he got his taken out with no drugs,he said it was the worst pain he felt....crazy fuck

I still got mine and they seem to be ok so i aint gettin them pulled.

Mar 4, 2007
ow mine have been sore, i will try to get them out soon, the only real issue w/ me is that i don't have a whole week to relax and heal, maybe 2 days but not a whole damn week(plus i want them all out at once)

i never got addicted to vikes, but they did make my stomach hurt easily