WHO DIDNT GO TO THEY NEIGHBOR HOOD HIGH SCHOOL AND GOT BUSSED INTO THE SUBURBS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
06', a lil later then alot of ya'll. I will say my 9th and especially 10th grade year it was poppin, fights damn near every week, hella bitches, all the typical dumb high school shit...then it went all down hill after the race riot we had in 04', had the tierrasanta residents talking about stopping busing people up there lol
Reely??? I graduated in 01' & by the time I got outta there it was gettin a lot worse that my mom took my sister outta here & shipped her to Bonita...
Wow!! a race riot??? Between who & who??? I never even heard anything about that??? What reely went down??????

Mar 13, 2006
Reely??? I graduated in 01' & by the time I got outta there it was gettin a lot worse that my mom took my sister outta here & shipped her to Bonita...
Wow!! a race riot??? Between who & who??? I never even heard anything about that??? What reely went down??????
black vs. mexican of course. The whole school was like a warzone for a week. We had about three standoffs, random fights everywhere, one big ass brawl in the 200 building, a few dudes got arrested for guns, ese's were making shanks in auto shop lol no bs.

shit was all on the news, the first day it all went down during lunch and a grip of SDPD rolled up on campus, helicoptors flying over, tierrasanta aint ever seen some shit like that lol

Aug 15, 2002
black vs. mexican of course. The whole school was like a warzone for a week. We had about three standoffs, random fights everywhere, one big ass brawl in the 200 building, a few dudes got arrested for guns, ese's were making shanks in auto shop lol no bs.

shit was all on the news, the first day it all went down during lunch and a grip of SDPD rolled up on campus, helicoptors flying over, tierrasanta aint ever seen some shit like that lol
DAMN thats a trip i remember my cousin played ball there around that time(he went to henry) and they had that huge police trailer on campus and shit

all of our scraps there was mostly blacks vs asians(mostly vietnamease crips and bloods) mexicans vs asians whiteboys vs asians

you had the occasional one on ones but it was mostly somebody against the asians and theyd always be on some 3 one 1 type shit and still get beat down

we did have a race riot my freshmen year on the football team blacks vs whites

damn i cant believe blacks vs mexicans at serra...thats just unreal to me

Dec 25, 2003
Damn!!! Thats fuckin crazy!!! I cant believe I didnt hear about that...
Well I was there on my last year when Asians & blacks brawled, its was sooo pointless & gay...... That school was a joke to me & fuck the chicks there, they all sucked......

Aug 15, 2002
Well I was there on my last year when Asians & blacks brawled, its was sooo pointless & gay...... That school was a joke to me & fuck the chicks there, they all sucked......
they wasnt feelin you were they young homie?

jokes my nig

Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
Correct me if I'm wrong but going to a skoo where all the bitches suck, is a good thing rite? I mean if u did like getting sucked by a bitch in HS.. LoL

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
i got shipped to Kearny High...my home school was San Diego High but moms wasnt playing that...most the hood was there. At kearny it was a bunch of Laos or vietnamese. Some fools got bused in from southeast yelling emerald or lincoln but im not sure if they were official or not. Had one fool from the coast, called himself K-dubb dude was legit. Most of the ese's were from Linda Vista. Went to Point Loma for night school..