WHO DIDNT GO TO THEY NEIGHBOR HOOD HIGH SCHOOL AND GOT BUSSED INTO THE SUBURBS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2009
i lived in paradise hills, but rode the bus to patrick henry. moms wasn't sending me to morse (i didn't want to go there anyways). bell got burnt out, so i left and went to lewis junior high, and my big bro was already at henry. what's a trip is that patrick henry had buses that went through every set! the niggas that was gone fail at morse, lincoln, etc..., ended up failing at henry. yeah, henry had some nice females to look at also!
lol what it do Complex?! I went to PH too. You know me and I know you..

Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
I'm talkin about Billy Dill...he graduated my fresh year...he was cool as hell...bomb ass football player and always kept it 100
Yeah that's my blood relative, he was originally in the South1East then went to the army in like 95. He in Iraq right now caked up, his lil brother, my older rellie Lil Billy Ru is in Afghanistan caked up. You can find em both on myspace if u want me to i can pm u folks link. But yeah Billy was ill, he was shittin on niggaz on the field, he coulda really did sum'n wit football but he was banged out! Lol.. the story of 80% of southeast niggaz....

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
when I lived in Long Beach I went to Stephens Middle school for some program cuz I scored high on some tests, I had to ride my bike hella far to jefferson middle school ( I think) and then take the bus all the way over there.....shit was annoying

then I moved to Oakland and took public transit to Berkeley High

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
but to say real bangers dont get bussed out of their hoods is bullshit cuz billy from skyline aint no joke...we had skylines freshmen year, lincolns my 10th grade year(after billy and them graduated)11th grade we had cornbread and juba and them niggaz..crips,eses from a bunch of different hoods and all kinds of taggers(KBP,NSH,JVC,SPC,HK,UNO) for a school in the suburbs serra was decently ghetto....i remember them asian crips literally rolled a benz onto school property and got in a huge riot with our football team which had bloods and crips on the team...dudes smashed the windshield of that benz with the club and them fools had to roll away bloodied and beaten...funny shit...we had a grip of fights up there on santo road and clairemont mesa blvd[/QUOTE]

yeah serra had a grip a niggaz from the southeast..and it was hella bitches there to..a couple of da homies went there.Some of da homies wanted to go to go to other school other than MORSE because it was a lot of favortism when it came to sports there so they went to serra, madison,kearny,uc etc.. to get a chance to ball..My homies went to different schools so they could see the different sets of bitches that nobody was fuckin wit to.It seem like the schools north and south of southeast had finer bitches..

Apr 21, 2006
morse ninth and half of tenth, serra second half, Georgia 11th, came back and graduated from serra. Our bus used to pick us up at offerral.

Apr 3, 2007
I went to clairemont freshman year. My dad didn't want me going to sweetwater because he thought there was too many gangbangers. Didn't really do any good though cuz clairemont bussed in a grip of fools from gamma boys and 38th st. I remember some dude got shot in front of the school cuz he was trying to help out some other fool that was gettin jumped.

Anyway, my dad pulled me outta clairemont and I finished high school at hilltop down in chula vista.

Mar 13, 2006
Got bused out of east dago to wack ass serra...I should of just went to hoover or san diego high when I look back, a nigga would probably be at a 4 year university right now if i did lol

Mar 13, 2006
haha what year did you graduate from serra and Sonny Bo shoot me that PM when you get a chance
06', a lil later then alot of ya'll. I will say my 9th and especially 10th grade year it was poppin, fights damn near every week, hella bitches, all the typical dumb high school shit...then it went all down hill after the race riot we had in 04', had the tierrasanta residents talking about stopping busing people up there lol

Aug 9, 2002
I wish I did go to another skool besides morse for football purposes. When I went to morse, they was a powerhouse not to be fucked with and they had a all star team erry year I was there. I should of either went to La Jolla, Sweetwater, Mission Bay, UC, Serra or Eastlake! And the bitches! They go crazy when ur the new dude at skool and ur from southeast! We used to game those square black bitches that lived far out. Espicially those serra mesa and tiersanta bitches......

Mar 13, 2006
I wish I did go to another skool besides morse for football purposes. When I went to morse, they was a powerhouse not to be fucked with and they had a all star team erry year I was there. I should of either went to La Jolla, Sweetwater, Mission Bay, UC, Serra or Eastlake! And the bitches! They go crazy when ur the new dude at skool and ur from southeast! We used to game those square black bitches that lived far out. Espicially those serra mesa and tiersanta bitches......
LOL them navy brat broads up there love them some hood niggas. I can't even tell you how many of some chief's daughters done got turned out with ease as Im sure you already know lol.

Aug 9, 2002
LOL them navy brat broads up there love them some hood niggas. I can't even tell you how many of some chief's daughters done got turned out with ease as Im sure you already know lol.
Lol I already know. Espicially when most of them don't be from out here and they got hit wit that "Southeast Game"! What up BO!