WHO DIDNT GO TO THEY NEIGHBOR HOOD HIGH SCHOOL AND GOT BUSSED INTO THE SUBURBS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
D bus to University City High School. All day.

thatr was the bus with everyone from the brook/skyline/ph/etc

W black ass Mr. Faizon.

I didnt want to go to Morse. What was the point? Hang around the same hoodrats and wannabe bangers in my neighborhood? I'm cool. Open lunch won me over.

was playin street fighter on lunch break and shit. eatin on sbarros.

I barely graduated but i did graduate, thats all that counts.

Also went to ECC for weekend/night school though, shout out to ECC. I wouldnt have graduated had it not been for that :|

me and studying were never friends

i dont think i woulda graduated at morse, i probably would have eventually fell into the wrong crowd, admittedly

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
people who live in the hood but go to school elsewhere
make me wonder????????????

your character is questionable.

It'z called havin parentz who give a damn and know whatz up wit the local school(unless the kid iz str8 askin mom to go to a dif school)

Gas One

May 24, 2006
besides, what school you wanna go to is usually based on your homies decisions (if all your homeboys went to one school, you were gonna go to that school)

i know this is a gangster rap website but school is a place for education, if you was really doin somethin in the hood to begin with you werent even at school.

Dec 24, 2003
HAHA yeah I think I rode L bus to school. Used to look at everyones tags along the way sometimes my own. Take the late bus home and get dropped off wherever you wanted to get off...

I could of went to San Diego or Hoo Ride high. But All My patnas from Roosevelt and Wilson was going to Mission Bay.

And yeah Shout out to ECC went their for a Real Estate Class.

And if you talkin about buildin a clientle..Man you better go out to Point Loma or La Jolla all them kids is dazed and confused. jr High at the local school you still go all your hood connects.

May 30, 2006
, if you was really doin somethin in the hood to begin with you werent even at school.
Not all that true cuz I knew highly active street niggaz who showed up to skool almost everyday....Alot of them didn't finish skool but they still went...lol

@ Tipsey_69....Its very normal for a person from the hood to get bussed to a skool far away from home....Monster kody even got bussed to a skool in the burbs....Some parents are advocates of education and can spot a shitty skool a mile away.

Sep 16, 2003
i lived in paradise hills, but rode the bus to patrick henry. moms wasn't sending me to morse (i didn't want to go there anyways). bell got burnt out, so i left and went to lewis junior high, and my big bro was already at henry. what's a trip is that patrick henry had buses that went through every set! the niggas that was gone fail at morse, lincoln, etc..., ended up failing at henry. yeah, henry had some nice females to look at also!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Not all that true cuz I knew highly active street niggaz who showed up to skool almost everyday....Alot of them didn't finish skool but they still went...lol
i didnt. i knew kids who lived in their big brothers banging shadows that THOUGHT they was active. but anyone i knew who was really about something were kicked out and sent to other schools.

my definition of active might be diff tho

i went to school in the hood for jr high, bell jr high it was fun as hell but there was fights damn near every other day. and there was way too many filipinos.lol

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Yeah that was me....I got kicked out and attended 2 continuation skools and got kicked out of both of those...I highly regret skool....Should of stayed down and kept playing football
Yeah I got kicked out of my fisrt high school, then getting in shit at my second with suspensions, then to Continuation school where I picked up work once a week...shit life was good.

Sep 16, 2003
yeah, most of the ones who were highly active ended up dropping out. some made it through, but you can't be that active with good attendance and passing all your classes (which is a good thing if you do). moms sent my black ass to school everyday; rain, hail, sleet or snow. she wasn't havin' it! to all of the kids on the siccness: take yo lil' ass to school! don't be a convict or a strugglin' gangsta rapper (or both).

Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
TRUEST SHIT I EVER SPOKE IN 1999 WHEN DETECTIVES WAS LEAVIN CARDS ON MY MOMMA DOOR, AND RAIDED MY HOUSE WANTIN TO QUESTION ME ABOUT A K, I MOVED TO COLORADO SPRINGS CO (THE 719) FOR MY SENIOR YEAR... TALK ABOUT MOVING FROM THE HOOD TO THE SUBURBS. I ATTENDED PALMER HIGH SKOO, THAT SHIT WAS LIKE SAVED BY THE BELL! LOL....

Aug 15, 2002
I kinda did both...grew up in mira mesa in the 80s(before it got hood) moved to tierrasanta for jr high(fools were getting bussed in from all over already) in 9th grade moms bought a house in PH(on garber)but since i already had friends in tierrasanta i got bussed to serra 10-12...but also got booted out of serra in 10th grade for tagging so moms deported me to florida...came back to serra jr year(i played football and coach coons pulled strings so i wouldnt have to go to morse) and graduated from serra

but to say real bangers dont get bussed out of their hoods is bullshit cuz billy from skyline aint no joke...we had skylines freshmen year, lincolns my 10th grade year(after billy and them graduated)11th grade we had cornbread and juba and them niggaz..crips,eses from a bunch of different hoods and all kinds of taggers(KBP,NSH,JVC,SPC,HK,UNO) for a school in the suburbs serra was decently ghetto....i remember them asian crips literally rolled a benz onto school property and got in a huge riot with our football team which had bloods and crips on the team...dudes smashed the windshield of that benz with the club and them fools had to roll away bloodied and beaten...funny shit...we had a grip of fights up there on santo road and clairemont mesa blvd