Who can vouch for Spice 1 as a bonafide street cat?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigantdna3

Apt3/DNA Mobfather
Nov 14, 2003
no like no buy!!!!! I was with spice last night in del paso heights a Blood hood in Sacramento pitbulls, pistols, crack, woman the Whole GANGSTA image and you know what spice don't go blabbing this or that qwe just chilled listening to how they were at the awards and pac was like fuck ya'll niggas in New york and they were in NEW YORK and all his hysterical stories with pac etc.. But i can give a fuck what anyone thinks i could tell if i got into it he would ride with me and i would for him so to me i think he is real enuff to know he is a good solid homey! But hey if your a bitch ass nigga that gotta ask than you ain't real! Why would someone ask about another man's progress. Envy, Stay outta people's business cause everything else's is cancer and so is this thread! Ask a bout a niggas credibility you gotta be stupid! Check yourself before you try to ask about a nigga 500 miles away! Spice is a solid good homey and when i used to see him on tyrell in hayward when he was 16 and to this date 15 years later he still is a good, solid soldier who comes from a strong family ( Dad was a Panther). So whatever it is it is! By the way i know you can't be outta skyline or one of my lincoln street lep's cuz them niggas dont ask funny questions!

Apr 20, 2005
Whats the first thing that yall hear in Spice 1's "187 He Wrote" album???? If yall got it, let me know.

I'll keep askin this question until someone answer it.

I used to be a Spice 1 fan but after Black Bossalini he just didnt sound tight no more. 187 He Wrote was the tightest album.

Dec 28, 2004
I lived down the block from Spice 1. He lived on ARF Ave between tennyson and hesperian. He was from the westside of hayward. West Hayward had multiple gangs living in it. It was hood. And even seen spice 1 jeep get shot up. Spice is a legend. Him and pac used to roll through the block all the time. They loved hayward. And Hayward loves them.

Apr 19, 2005
Southeast Unite said:
Thank you for your opinion, thats what its all about but I wish you would elaborate dont be so cliche with your opinion. I mean I know being from pittsburgh and everything you probably wouldn't know a thing about the street code, putting out bad karma and having it catch up to you and everything, but try for a minute kinda like virtual reality. Its people out here that have died for the shit that people are putting on wax, its people who live breathe eat and shit this music that people rap about. And when somebody like me hear about somebody like Boss, who never did anything she talked about, our certain rappers have ghost writers, its like some milli vanilli shit to me. Now if you come from the soil you feel me. But if its some one like you i dont know some will always just be on the outside lookin in. Its alright tho.
I hate when people make statements like this one.

SO WHAT IF RAPPERS FABRICATE STORIES!!!! IT'S ENTERTAINMENT!!!!

I wonder what it will take to make some of these real life "gangstas" (whether they rap or not) understand that you don't have to live it to talk about it. Some of us get so caught up in issues of authenticity that we forget to just listen to the music.

Next thing you know, producers are going to need street credentials. I can hear it now... "He can't make a beat like that!! He's a square ass nigga!! I could understand if Pac made that beat but not that nigga..."

Maybe cats should get out of that "gangsta life" if some rapper pretending to have gone through stuff that they went through bothers them.

Square ass topic...

Apr 7, 2004
DON'T MATTER IF THE CAT WAS STREET OR NOT...THE NIGGA CAN PUT IN DOWN ON PAPER AND PUT A PICTURE PERFECT STORY TOGETHER...BUT 187 HE WROTE WAS A CLASSIC ALBUM....AFTER THAT HE LOST IT A BIT...THIS THREAD IS CORNY AS FUCK.

Dec 20, 2003
spice is from the west side of hayward from the condos to be specific we are both from there if u know spice you wouldnt have to aks this question anyway in his music he reps the stak alot some of it is shit that only the close homies know wut hes talkin about or if u been around the stack since the 80's im sure u can figure it out anyway this thread is kinda corny if u need to ask on the net then idunno plain and simple thats my homie right there and we go back and i just judge him off being the real mutha fucka that he his to me and thats all that matters pz

Feb 8, 2003
I think when he was young he probaly did his street dirt. It really dosen't matter because he dropped some hits tahts everyone was bumping here back in the 90's. Now he is old and washed up.

Dec 20, 2003
^^^^^and still prolly sells more then you im sure of it and how many plaques do u got on the wall if u have 2 platinum and 3 gold then disreguard this statement lol cuz thats wut spice got step ya game up pz

Apr 25, 2002
Daddy Rich said:
^^^^^and still prolly sells more then you im sure of it and how many plaques do u got on the wall if u have 2 platinum and 3 gold then disreguard this statement lol cuz thats wut spice got step ya game up pz
Well he fasho aint living the life as if he has 2 plat and 3 gold records!! He is just as equal as me in a monetary sense and i havent sold 1 record. LOL

Apr 27, 2005
bigantdna3 said:
no like no buy!!!!! I was with spice last night in del paso heights a Blood hood in Sacramento pitbulls, pistols, crack, woman the Whole GANGSTA image and you know what spice don't go blabbing this or that qwe just chilled listening to how they were at the awards and pac was like fuck ya'll niggas in New york and they were in NEW YORK and all his hysterical stories with pac etc.. But i can give a fuck what anyone thinks i could tell if i got into it he would ride with me and i would for him so to me i think he is real enuff to know he is a good solid homey! But hey if your a bitch ass nigga that gotta ask than you ain't real! Why would someone ask about another man's progress. Envy, Stay outta people's business cause everything else's is cancer and so is this thread! Ask a bout a niggas credibility you gotta be stupid! Check yourself before you try to ask about a nigga 500 miles away! Spice is a solid good homey and when i used to see him on tyrell in hayward when he was 16 and to this date 15 years later he still is a good, solid soldier who comes from a strong family ( Dad was a Panther). So whatever it is it is! By the way i know you can't be outta skyline or one of my lincoln street lep's cuz them niggas dont ask funny questions!
Nigga, first of all, who are you to get mad at a nigga checkin someone elses stats? obviously, he put it out there for the world to see, and if you read my earlier posts, I said I vouched for Spice 1 bein a real mufucka from the shit he was spittin, and it was mufuckas from YOUR side of the map that was tellin me, MURDER DUBS, 9800, THE NORTH POLE NIGGA, NORTH RICHMOND, etc. 69VILLE. Even my relative Johnny Boy (Cleve Waters) from Hayward was speakin on him. These mufuckas was like this nigga done got slapped and some mo shit. Nigga got knocked out, they took his '62 and some mo shit. I dont even like speakin on that shit cause its some he say she say, but i'm gettin attacked for tryin to redeem Spice 1's good name, so i'll just put it out there. Now for a nigga to be from my side of the map talkin bout he tha hardest nigga comin outta Southeast San Diego, and he aint even the hardest nigga in his house, he gon make Southeast look like some bitches. This is not to say that Spice 1 is a bitch, im not even saying I think Spice 1 is a bitch. I hope its some mufuckas out there who can vouch for the nigga as a reputable, because the nigga was too raw not to be. And for you sayin that im not real for askin about his stats, you not real for thinkin everybody should believe what one mufucka tell you. True indeed, it dont matter one way or the other if he is or he ain't. Just don't be mad if your favorite rapper aint what he claim to be. I know it is some rappers who caint even tell everything cause the feds would catch on, but would you get mad if I spoke on that? Now if you can vouch for him as a real dude, thats cool. All them people that tried to kill his character, I dont know why. But nigga I cant get all sensitive for you callin ME fake! I know the bizness! But check the southern cali thread on EASTTRIPPIN if you dont beleive niggas fron my side dont check niggas files. Lincoln AND Skyline is on there and I will personally vouch for any nigga that is a real thourogh character. I really believe Spiggity is a solid mufucka, I just was tryin to see if the overall thoughts of him was the same from what I personally saw gittin back in the day. And I wanna thank everybody for givin they opinions and shit. Its all done in the name of Bay Area Rap Talk. The information superhighway is a beautiful thang y'all.

Apr 27, 2005
ESRMUSIC said:
Spice is a real nigga and down to earth cat, you should take that man out your mouth lil homie, we don't breed alot of fake ass niggas from the west my nigg......
I agree it aint easy for a fake dude out here, but its because real niggas expose them and they not afraid of bein called a hater or whatever. I'm amazed at how many people would rather believe whatever it is they believe than ask questions. I'm still trying to figure that out. I thought the net was the place for getting to the bottom of things. Like most people say Game, just by the things he says, gotta be the real deal. But these people for the most part are fans, not street people. Now if I hear from somebody who I believe is from the street that Game is not who he say he is, am I supposed to automatically close my ears and tell that person to get the fuck outta here? Everyboby on here is thirsty for information, thats why we click on these posts and threads. A few of us actually have something to say also. So i would never encourage somebody to not speak they mind or inquire about a famous mufucka.

Status
Not open for further replies.