Who can vouch for Spice 1 as a bonafide street cat?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2004
this thread is still fuckin going....who gives a fuck....the whole industry is fuckin fake. Don't nobody hardly do shit. If they did it was all over at one point or another...just like anyone else who had a chance to make money another easy way....I don't get niggas man....cats find anything to say about everybody.....when jesus surfaces niggas gunna try find a flaw..."OH that cat ain't no real nigga.. he ain't no real son of GOD"

Apr 27, 2005
510PLAYA said:
I just happened to be in to be in East yesterday in Sobrante Park(Catron) and i asked my cuz and his patnas about spice since they around the same age!! First thing he said, who Chico from Hayward and him and his folks started laughing. He told me Spice was a sucka ass nigga that use to get slapped up back in the day. He use to always go to the skating ring, kick it at the 1/4 quarter pound on 107th, alwayz trying to be seen in the east etc. He was just known as that rappin nigga from hayward. Back in the day it was no blocks or turfs in Hayward (No real gangstas in hayward << Thats my Cuz EAST OAKLAND ATTITUDE) so dont get mad at me my hayward folks, thats just how older cats from East oakland think.. So spice would alwayz associate himself around niggaz that sold dope or was jackin niggaz etc. So basically he was a nigga that was alwayz on the sidelines but never in the game. So his street cred is ZERO!! So i hope i answer some of your curiosity!!
Thats how I always hear it, and that song by pooh man, he was like "where you from', 'oakland', naw you aint from oakland, I know oakland!" You got the audacity to false claim where you be RIP to S.p.i.c.e. you wanna be down wit my town but my town aint down wit cha studio gangsta clown put yo muthafuckin mic down.

Apr 27, 2005
BETO916 said:
regardless...at the end of the day you're buyin' his CDs for the music and it's content, not for who he is in the streets.

If that was the case, you'd have to question the WHOLE industry, because EVERYONE claims to have been on the block with work in their pocket and they bust the most gats. Why single out Spice?
Who else do you know in the rap game that get the most consistent love for they solid position in the real world? Name some solid cats. Then name some that ALWAYS get they name shitted on. I even heard mufuckas talkin bout how 'pac used to get fucked up back in the day, but they always said he wouldnt stop talkin shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.