Which Bay Area Rapper needs to retire?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

187isjusta#

I say E-40. I also say Mac Dre, Duke from Darkroom Family, Rappin 4 Tay, and Mac Mall

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i don't think any of the rappers you mentioned should retire, especially 4-Tay, he just needs to start releasing some shit

Jul 7, 2002
And 40 water is still tight, I'm just not really feeling the production. the flows are still there...but hes going into this weird trend with his beats. I'm not feeling the majority of them. It used to be that EVERY 40-water cd had at least one track with b-legit that just SLUMPED. With the latest click and his album, that track is missing. If it's there, it ain't tight

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I'm lost with that Mac Mall thing....I'm not a big E-40 fan, but he's still doin his thang for people, so I'm confused with that too...I think Guce needs to go back to his old style or retire tho..that's bullshit screaming is annoying as fuck, especially since he isn't the first to do it

May 13, 2002
short retire? nigga please! shorty the pimp is the only one holding it down for the bay alot of you people are into that skateboarder rap like nikatina and dre dog ,garbage!
short from the town,his shit is gold +every time out name anyone else from the bay that is,

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
So b/c it's gold it's good? Ok. Just more mainstream in my eyes. Oh and Dre Dog/ Nickatina are the same person. Not a damn thing wrong w/ skateboarding.

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
im sorry, in my opinion nickatina is so horrible. he sounds like he would be some amateur ass dude from like my old high school or somethin tryin to make rap tapes. his beats are all weird and different too, sound hella amateur...his flow aint even on point on most of those gay ass beats anyway...he got a damn 1990 type flow. plus sometimes he on some gay shit rappin bout peanut butter and stupid shit. why you think he dont collaborate with all the real niggas bringin the heat from the bay? cuz he wack. lol.