Which Bay Area Rapper needs to retire?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
Rappin 4 tay's albums werent flops or nothin like that. I say he just end it on a good note. Appear on niggaz songs 'n shit. He gets much props from me. He's a "G" in the game smell dat

Pshh *lol Last recalled album: Dont know the name, But the one wit "I'll be there" ;)

Sep 13, 2002
KEV SKI why aint you replyed on the lyrics i posted dissin short.

anyway short aint street period peep his new cd its sucks. its worse then chase the cat its horrible. he spit the same shit over and over. he should have retired along time ago.

anyway short aint street period peep his new cd its sucks. its worse then chase the cat its horrible. he spit the same shit over and over. he should have retired along time ago.

see what i just did typing the same thing over and over thats what short does.

i was thinkin mac dre but he came with some heat on yuk's new comp and thizzle wachington was his best work in years. sounds like he's really putting something into his music now.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Everyone is fuckin trippin.

No one should retire in my opinion. Maybe im biased towards west coast rap as a whole but im still feeling Nickatina, Mac Dre, Mac Mall (WHY WOULD MALL NEED TO RETIRE??). Maybe, well, definitely not as much as the old days but they are still there.

E-40 retire. Youre crazy. Hes just gettin started. We got some new cats up and coming right now like Mista Cane and the FFSC and Done Deal as a whole, but shit, the old tycoons aint need to retire yet.

So i say it again, you all are trippin.

Hovy

Sicc OG
Oct 16, 2002
I think Too Short needs to retire for good.His albums do sound the same.Maybe make guest appearances but no more albums.Thats just my thoughts.

Jul 24, 2002
Im with Psilo707 on this. what the fuck! sayin some one should retire is pure haterism I dont like a lot of rappers music, but fuck sayin they should retire. I say let a man get his paper while he can. Worry about your own Life and let the next man Get his.

Sep 12, 2002
www.sohnup.com
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
NO BAY RAPPER NEEDS TO RETIRE. I SHOULD BACKHAND SOME OF YA'LL.

:dead:
Yall be str8 drankin that hater-ade and eatin str8 hoe cake on here.. yall be bumpin ya gums i hate this nigga. that nigga need to be shot. ima battle this niggaa cause he wack and u know damn well yo azz cant rap BLAH BLAH. STOP THE HATE PLEASEEEEEEEEE!

Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
No 1 should retire! Y'all trippin', I'd rather hear these fools drop sum wacc shit then hear nuthin' at all, feel me?

It'z like wit tha whole Blacc Market Records n Brotha Lynch thang, y'all hate on tha CEO 4 droppin' that shit, but I'm finna say thanks, feel me? If it wasn't 4 him, I'd NEVER hear those traccs, wacc or not, I'd still rather hear em than 2 never be able, know wut I'm sayin'?

Apr 25, 2002
haterisim

nobody should retire. yall tryin to knock they hustle. regardless of if their shit is phony or not, they'll still reach out to more than enough fans that think their shit is raw. cuz not everybody was listening to their shit back in the early-mid 90's. the new material is new to some people.

Jul 24, 2002
Check your selves and stop with the fuckin HATE:
187isjusta#
realpinoy510HWD A.GEE
Young D-A-T Tremendos
THA CRITIC StickyGreen
G.O.D 2sick gotti15
SkuddySavage Luvindatbayrap THA RIPPA
Puddahmaan TmBlackFlag kev ski
Geezy scrapkilla*916*