Which Bay Area Rapper needs to retire?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

MrFreeze

D-Mak said:
Man, your a fool...Have you heard the new 40...Hes barely getting started...Same with Mall!
real chop. and andre nikatinawas SICK when he was still dre dog, but i find myself listening to his new shit and gettin kinda discouraged. its just not even close to his old shit. and like sticky said he be on some bullshit lyrics. but i still give Andre the utmost respect for what he's done in this game.

May 9, 2002
Y'ALL SOUND STUPID JUST CUZ U AINT FEELIN SHIT DONT MEAN THAT THE ARTIST SHOULD RETIRE IF THEY STILL MAKIN ANY BREAD AT ALL I SAY RAP TIL U DIE.ONLY TIME I'D RETIRE IS IF I WASNT MAKIN NO MONEY PERIOD.

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
I think Spice 1 has accomplished all that he can possibly accomplish. He helped paved the way for the "gangster" style of hip hop especially being a pioneer in the Bay. I think he should settle down and start his own label and get into the ceo side of thangz rather than rappin anymore

May 7, 2002
Not Even Nicky

Your trippen.......He needs some new sidekicks to run with to mix it up.

StickyGreen said:
lol...mac mall retire? hail naw. who needs to retire is fucken gay ass andre nickatina. he need to hang his hat and give that shit up...horrible.

Apr 26, 2002
I have to go with Big Rob, Spice 1 sounds tired on the mic since '95. Last slumpin shit in my opinion was Amerikkka's Nightmare. Also JT Tha Bigga Figga should retire soon as possible with his unoriginal shit

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Who ever said mall, should be shot in the fuckin face, how old is that fool? 25? lmfao time to retire,

Apr 25, 2002
Everyone that said nickatina should be slapped... How can ya disrespect a frisco vet like that? he still comes tight on everything he puts out. act like u dont know.... nicky been reppin for frisco since 92.

May 13, 2002
coldasice-eat a dick ,nickatina is one of the reasons the bay get no respect his shit is for kids, no value at all, every one wanna compare him and other new booty to vets like short and spice
it cant be done they set the pace for the bay area its oakland not frisco or vallejo the put the bay on the map,
im tired of everyone sayin this rapper tight that rapper tight its all local shit that dont get no support way over rated

kev ski amgmusic1993-

Apr 25, 2002
HAMMER HATING

Why yall cats be HAMMER hating? Everyone was listening to HAMMER back in the day. He made hits and had people in a good mood. Now just cuz he from the BAY and don't sound like 40, YUK, or QUINN, he's wack? Yea, he's played out now but yall frontin' BIG TIME!!! Yall need a reality check. Two thumbs down.

187isjusta#

Young Lou, I really think Mac Dre should retire with E-40 and MC Hammer. I aint feelin any of them. Andre Nickatina also .

May 3, 2002
I don't know why motherfuckers straight hate Nickatina. Maybe I don't share those feelings because I stopped listening to him since a little after I Hate You With A Passion.
In my opinion, any rapper/producer who is in it for the money should go because it's making the Bay look real bad.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
I agree Nickatina Sucks! Him and 40 are Garbage,they need to hang it up, Before the bay Goes Completely Under in the Rap Game! And yes I heard 40's new album! It makes me want to go buy some East Coast shiit.

Its time for Some new Heeaat!