Which Bay Area Rapper needs to retire?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
NIKATINA IS SO GARBAGE NOW ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY!!!! ITS MAINLY CUZ OF HIS WACK ASS PRODUCTION THOUGH!!! I CANT BELIEVE ANYBODY SAID 40 NEEDS TO RETIRE THAT HAS TO BE THE MOST STUPIDEST COMMENT I HAVE HEARD IN A WHILE. HES THE ONLY ONE HOLDEN IT DOWN FOR THE BAY AND YOU JUST WANT HIM TO QUIT???????? HE STILL COMES TIGHT AS HELL, GET THE DICKS OUT YA EARS AND REALLY LISTEN TO HIS SHIT!!!!

Jul 19, 2002
All yall sayin nikatina tha shit is fuckin stupid ass fuck that nigga was played out along ass time ago he playin wit them kidie flowz he aint got shit on nobody from tha bay that nigga too short bye bye nigga you wack !

Apr 25, 2002
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
NO BAY RAPPER NEEDS TO RETIRE. I SHOULD BACKHAND SOME OF YA'LL.

:dead:
for real man...if you don't like their music don't buy it period. it ain't yall money that's goin into their studio time and promotion and what not. and for yall talkin bout 40 bein washed up maaan...yall need to get backslapped with the case of my grit & grind cd cuz that shit's the slap for real. he holdin it down for the yay hard and yall talkin down on him. stupid lames yall game goofy.

May 8, 2002
Everyone's talking down on Nickatina, and lyrically, I can see why. Even he realizes that he's falling off, that's why he's retiring. But I haven't ever met a cat that is SO REAL. At his shows, he comes out and chops it up with the fans and throws out HIS OWN dank to smoke with fools. I mean, he could just leach off everyone else, but he'll pull out a bag and be like "Roll this shit up." e-40 and Mac Dre and all of the other Bay Muthafuckas wouldn't even stop to sign an autograph, let alone roll up a choppa and blow it with their fans. I respect the man just for the fact that he's REAL.

Apr 25, 2002
Mook Mangla P said:
e-40 and Mac Dre and all of the other Bay Muthafuckas wouldn't even stop to sign an autograph, let alone roll up a choppa and blow it with their fans.
i seen 40 on 3 different occasions and chopped it for a quick second everytime. i ain't ask for no autograph or blow one with him, but he seem like a real down to earth cat. he ain't hesitate to chop it with a fan.

Apr 26, 2002
In my opinion Nickatina is one of the main reasons the bay even has a name to begin with...along with 40, $hort etc...and at least he's doin somethin different than the average shit the bay puts out, I hate you with a passion is a fuckin classic...now I don't know about retiring but I think 90% of bay rappers need to at least try a little harder, it seems like all they do is throw on a bunch of recycled beats with garbage production and flow over em...

187isjusta#

Hammer should retire because he made the Bay look stupid.
Rappin 4 Tay is just wasting his time. His days are up.
Nickatina should go back to Dre Dog

May 15, 2002
www.oaklandbanshees.com
Mook Mangla P said:
e-40 and Mac Dre and all of the other Bay Muthafuckas wouldn't even stop to sign an autograph, let alone roll up a choppa and blow it with their fans.
You st8 trippin! Have you ever kicked with 40 OR Mac Dre. I kicked it with Mac Dre last year at Hot Aug. Nights in Reno and we all chopped it up with him and drank a little something and he was hella cool. We must have kicked it with him for at least an hour and later that night we seen him again and he was like "Wassup my East Bay folks!"

That fool was hella real and down to earth.

May 8, 2002
LadyNutLoc said:

You st8 trippin! Have you ever kicked with 40 OR Mac Dre. I kicked it with Mac Dre last year at Hot Aug. Nights in Reno and we all chopped it up with him and drank a little something and he was hella cool.
Yeah, but I'm sure Mac Dre didn't use his own doja to smoke u out with, now did he? Anyway, my point was that Nickatina is down with the fans, and most of the other artists don't give two shits. I can name four times I've smoked with Nickatina: at the barbeque in Foster City, at the Fremont park, out front of Star Records, and at his Birthday bash. The muthafucka is CONSISTENTLY down, and let me tell you, he blows dank like no other.

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
Dues paid(Stamp that)

I say rappin 4 tay- He's a done dizzle- But you know, All these names people comin wit that should retire. The paid the way for the bay/Cali- Gotta love that! So I say they dont just retire. They retire to the hall of fame.

Apr 25, 2002
187isjusta# said:
Hammer should retire because he made the Bay look stupid.
Rappin 4 Tay is just wasting his time. His days are up.
Nickatina should go back to Dre Dog
How did HAMMER make the bay look stupid?

What is the last RAPPIN 4TAY album you've bought or song you've heard him on?

Holla back.:devious: