WHEN IS IT THE TEAMS TURN?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
team should start fuckin wit 40, if they woulda been in tha tell me when to go video they woulda atleast been on tv n shit, they wasnt on my block or hype on hyphy n that was all in oakland

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
the team shoulda got signed instead of the federation. the team has way more talent and will have way more longevity in this shit then the federation, seriously. anybody who says different is on some shit. get real

kle

Sicc OG
Nov 22, 2005
PressPlay Prod. said:
the team is so fucking raw, i mean damn, who is yal favorite memba? and why
Yeah they definitely are onne of the top tier bay area acts, horrible that they are slept on and their Universal deal didnt go through or whatever happened with that situation.

Kaz I think is under-rated, probably the best of the 4, Clyde right after, Mayne's flow is dope but his voice is kinda annoying, and I never even hear Jungle.

Oct 28, 2003
The Team will get their chance to blow. There are a few acts in the Bay that I think would have a great impact on bringing the Bay up as far as RESPECT as artist in the game not just a Hyphy trend (like it or not that is how the rest of the country looks at hyphy).