WHEN IS IT THE TEAMS TURN?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MALKI

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
you cant compare team and federation they are different. but i do kno that team is from where im from and i would like to see them make it big.

Nov 2, 2005
Meelo said:
the team shoulda got signed instead of the federation. the team has way more talent and will have way more longevity in this shit then the federation, seriously. anybody who says different is on some shit. get real
This is what was said originally...which is why I posted in the first place...
This is when it became a "comparison" issue...yes, they are two different types of groups.

Feb 13, 2006
Damn-shit, my bad-I thought this whole time u were talkin bout what I said. LOL I was thinkin "this nigga trippin if he think I was knockin the Feds??" I own up to what I said-but now I understand what u were referrin to

kle

Sicc OG
Nov 22, 2005
4real2reel said:
Damn-shit, my bad-I thought this whole time u were talkin bout what I said. LOL I was thinkin "this nigga trippin if he think I was knockin the Feds??" I own up to what I said-but now I understand what u were referrin to
ahhahahhahahahhahahh LOL

Apr 13, 2005
9erfitted said:
i be thinkin the same shit, do they even get spins in socal?
I dont know about the teams spins in socal, but i do know they arent selling many records of world premiere in socal at all. There are a lot of markets and oppurtunities that are just not being capitilized on.

Big-k

Sicc OG
Feb 23, 2006
www.3kalikingz.com
9erfitted said:
i be thinkin the same shit, do they even get spins in socal?
Hell naw! The only team song that they have played was Hyphy Juice like once or twice. It's crazy because everybody who hears the team out here is like DAYYYM these niggaz aint blown up yet? It's a shame.

Dec 9, 2005
Its a damn shame too, The Team is like one of those artists that if more people only knew about them, they would have a huge following IMO, almost like Little Brother in that sense

Nov 13, 2004
yep teams got the most potential..none of their songs ever got a weak beat and even if the flows are weak..which is never.. the beats are still so tite that you'll still knock the song

Big-k

Sicc OG
Feb 23, 2006
www.3kalikingz.com
MOREBASS said:
Its a damn shame too, The Team is like one of those artists that if more people only knew about them, they would have a huge following IMO, almost like Little Brother in that sense
^ Tru. Its funny because LB and the Team are opposite type groups but I bet if they did a track together the world would melt.

Mar 25, 2006
hmmmmm its a shame though they got some much raw talent they got nice lyrics good flow awsome beats........ makes you wonder why people dont try to do shit with them more

Sep 12, 2005
Big-k said:
^ Tru. Its funny because LB and the Team are opposite type groups but I bet if they did a track together the world would melt.

i never thought of that, but damn...that does sound like it would be sick. some team and lb or sean price...9th wonder, that could sound tight

Feb 4, 2005
I bet half the people postin in this thread aint even got the album...

But whateva, all team threads seem to get alot of views so they have a big intrest but i think they need to do more networking and promotion aswell as a video for some tracks like 'Top Of The World', 'Addicted' or 'Summertime in the town'.

Id like a 'Its gettin Hot remix' vid but for a first single theirs no pint since all those features ait gonna make it to the shows for p.a's.