WHEN IS IT THE TEAMS TURN?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2005
Meelo said:
the team shoulda got signed instead of the federation. the team has way more talent and will have way more longevity in this shit then the federation, seriously. anybody who says different is on some shit. get real

GTFOH!!!!

Ya, the Team is cool, but that comment is not needed.

If the Team was better than the Federation, they would of got signed. Get it?!?! Ya, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but lets be realistic;the people at the record label know how to do their job. They know how to recognize talent...period.

Feb 13, 2006
CaliCaliente said:
GTFOH!!!!

Ya, the Team is cool, but that comment is not needed.

If the Team was better than the Federation, they would of got signed. Get it?!?! Ya, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but lets be realistic;the people at the record label know how to do their job. They know how to recognize talent...period.
Realistic? You're very ignorant to think that the best talents get signed-this business is based on who u know-

Paris Hilton-Full Budget Deal w/Warner Brothers & given her own record label by them-u mean she got the best vocals???

Feds got Rick Rock who deep in the game...not knockin their hustle-but I'VE NEVER SEEN them in the streets selling their shit out the trunk-like the Team

kle

Sicc OG
Nov 22, 2005
Team will be signed sooner or later, everyone calm down, its only a matter of time before they do. Appreciate the music coming out from them regardless of the label. They might not need to ride the hyphy wave to stardom, look at T.I. he didnt ride the crunk wave, and look at what he's doing now. Dont worry things will unfold the way they do. And whoever thinks Federation shouldnt have gotten a deal is trippin, see the way they rock crowds, then you'll understand why.

Nov 2, 2005
4real2reel said:
Realistic? You're very ignorant to think that the best talents get signed-this business is based on who u know-

Paris Hilton-Full Budget Deal w/Warner Brothers & given her own record label by them-u mean she got the best vocals???

Feds got Rick Rock who deep in the game...not knockin their hustle-but I'VE NEVER SEEN them in the streets selling their shit out the trunk-like the Team
I have worked in the industry for years....Radio stations,Record label...etc...
Warner Bros. wouldnt have signed them, if they didnt think that they had the potential to do well...
and just because you didnt see it, doesnt mean it didnt happen or that they wernt out there....

I can back up my opinion with facts...Im not being bias like alot of people on here, who support certain acts due to the fact that they are either from the same hood or know the person.

I never put the Team down. Rarely will you hear me say, "so and so is garbage," unless I have actual things to go by.
Yes, the FEDS do have Rick Rock...but do you honestly think Rick Rock would of put the FEDS together if he thought they were garbage?

Better question:
Why are people always so consumed with the negative aspects of things? Not to say, one cant have an opinion, but why must it always be a negative one?
Ignorance breeds hate.PERIOD.

Sep 12, 2005
i agree, the team could definately blow. just seems like there's not very much effort being put behind them. there's no promotion for them outside of the bay, and if there was i know they would blow. my friends who dont even like rap love the team. the team could do it real big, a bet/mtv video would be huge, cuz they just need to be heard once and people will want that shit. i bought negro league after hearing just its getting hot, and thats not even the best track on the cd.

Nov 2, 2005
kle said:
Team will be signed sooner or later, everyone calm down, its only a matter of time before they do. Appreciate the music coming out from them regardless of the label. They might not need to ride the hyphy wave to stardom, look at T.I. he didnt ride the crunk wave, and look at what he's doing now. Dont worry things will unfold the way they do. And whoever thinks Federation shouldnt have gotten a deal is trippin, see the way they rock crowds, then you'll understand why.
Well put...

The team IS following the hyphy trend....ahhh...Hyphy Juice...

Not to say that following is wrong. Alot of artist are trying to follow that trend because that is what the labels want right now. If youre not hyphy, they dont want you. Due to the fact that they see that this hyphy movement is about to take over...not to mention the different avenues that hyphy can take. Its all about money.
Once this whole hyphy thing comes to a slow, its going to take a real group/artist to keep it going. The proof will be there.believe.

Feb 13, 2006
CaliCaliente said:
I have worked in the industry for years....Radio stations,Record label...etc...
Warner Bros. wouldnt have signed them, if they didnt think that they had the potential to do well...
and just because you didnt see it, doesnt mean it didnt happen or that they wernt out there....

I can back up my opinion with facts...Im not being bias like alot of people on here, who support certain acts due to the fact that they are either from the same hood or know the person.

I never put the Team down. Rarely will you hear me say, "so and so is garbage," unless I have actual things to go by.
Yes, the FEDS do have Rick Rock...but do you honestly think Rick Rock would of put the FEDS together if he thought they were garbage?

Better question:
Why are people always so consumed with the negative aspects of things? Not to say, one cant have an opinion, but why must it always be a negative one?
Ignorance breeds hate.PERIOD.

DID I EVER SAY the FEDS were GARBAGE?? I'm a FAN! Read my post again I said "I'm not knockin their hustle" I'm glad that they got signed! But in YOUR LAST POST U said " If the Team was better than the Federation, they would of got signed. Get it?!?!"

That WAS an ignorant statement-PLAIN STUPID 4 someone who says they in this biz?? I was not being negative but being "realistic" as u put it! The best talents dont always get signed CAUSE they arent being heard.

Nov 2, 2005
4real2reel said:
DID I EVER SAY the FEDS were GARBAGE?? I'm a FAN! Read my post again I said "I'm not knockin their hustle" I'm glad that they got signed! But in YOUR LAST POST U said " If the Team was better than the Federation, they would of got signed. Get it?!?!"

That WAS an ignorant statement-PLAIN STUPID 4 someone who says they in this biz?? I was not being negative but being "realistic" as u put it! The best talents dont always get signed CAUSE they arent being heard.

Im didnt say YOU called them garbage...
I know not all of the best talent gets signed...but usually the hardest working do.You gotta live,breath,eat,drink and dream the music.
Im glad youre a fan. Its good to see someone give support.
But, understand that I never said, the Team wasnt talented. Do I feel that the FEDS have more marketability and talent...I honestly do.
Yes, they were signed to Virgin and flopped. But anyone that knows and understands music...knows that you have to also have a push. You have to have a label that backs you, and in the case of Virgin, they didnt.
There was a huge bidding war for the FEDS. Sylvia Rhone, herself was calling their manager many times a day. Along with Clive Davis and others. Not everyone can be wrong...

I wish nothing but prosperity for the bay. PERIOD. I think that it is hella faulty that more bay area natives dont feel this way. The positive attention that we are receiving right now, is far better than all of that negative ass attention we did receive...Whenever I travel and people find out Im from Oakland, the first thing they ask me is, "is it scary? Dont they kill people everyday out there?Isnt the bay dangerous?!!" Im tired of hearing that type of stereotypical comment.

Jul 20, 2005
1 more thing,

FEDERATION BEEN DOIN THIS SHIT 4 YEARS.... AND I MEAN YEARS...

BACK IN 99, 2001, 2002, AND SO ON.....

BACK WHEN BOOTZ WAS AT THE BOMB...

DONT KNOCK DOONIE BABY, HE'S BEEN DOIN SHIT 4 YEARS...

GOLDIE, WHAT MORE CAN I SAY, ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED RAWEST RAPPER TO REP NOR CAL...

STRESSMATIC, HOW CAN U EVEN HATE ON HIM.... 40 FUCKIN WITH HIM REAL HARD...

TEAM AND FEDERATION = 2 DIFFERENT STYLES.... FEDERATION IS NOT JUST HYPHY... THEY MAkE STREET GUTTER music, I'MA FUCK U UP TYPE music...

JUST WAIT TILL THE KINSMOKE ALBUM COME OUT....

This shit pisses me off, Muthafuckaz thing Federation is new... Muthafuckaz have been featured on many projects way before The Album came out...

example: KINSMOKE (undaflow, mank manson, tick, twin, shaydee, goldie) there in the thank you section in the cosmic slop shop cd....

DONT TALK ABOUT THEM NOT HUSTLING THEIR CDS OUT THE TRUNK!

Nov 2, 2005
fed_life said:
1 more thing,

FEDERATION BEEN DOIN THIS SHIT 4 YEARS.... AND I MEAN YEARS...

BACK IN 99, 2001, 2002, AND SO ON.....

BACK WHEN BOOTZ WAS AT THE BOMB...

DONT KNOCK DOONIE BABY, HE'S BEEN DOIN SHIT 4 YEARS...

GOLDIE, WHAT MORE CAN I SAY, ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED RAWEST RAPPER TO REP NOR CAL...

STRESSMATIC, HOW CAN U EVEN HATE ON HIM.... 40 FUCKIN WITH HIM REAL HARD...

TEAM AND FEDERATION = 2 DIFFERENT STYLES.... FEDERATION IS NOT JUST HYPHY... THEY MAkE STREET GUTTER music, I'MA FUCK U UP TYPE music...

JUST WAIT TILL THE KINSMOKE ALBUM COME OUT....

This shit pisses me off, Muthafuckaz thing Federation is new... Muthafuckaz have been featured on many projects way before The Album came out...

example: KINSMOKE (undaflow, mank manson, tick, twin, shaydee, goldie) there in the thank you section in the cosmic slop shop cd....

DONT TALK ABOUT THEM NOT HUSTLING THEIR CDS OUT THE TRUNK!

Exactly man!!!