WHEN IS IT THE TEAMS TURN?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 27, 2005
townbusinessinc said:
I dont know about the teams spins in socal, but i do know they arent selling many records of world premiere in socal at all. There are a lot of markets and oppurtunities that are just not being capitilized on.

shit..... besides hyphy juice, i dont hear team gettin spins in norcal!

Dec 5, 2005
damn fareal tho the team be gettin the most luv out of all the artists. i always hear people hate on all the other rappers in the bay but i never hear people hatin on the team. they got that mainstream sound... somebody need to sign em to a major and give em sum promotion

Oct 2, 2005
I SEEN THE TEAM AT THE VAULT 350 IN LONG BEACH WHEN TOO SHORT CAME TO TOWN ON MARCH 23RD. THE CROWD WAS LIKE WHATEVA BECAUSE MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO CAME OUT THAT NIGHT CAME FO SHORT AND ALSO, MOST OF THE PEOPLE WERE FROM THE LA AREA AND WERE NOT REALLY UP ON THEIR MUSIC. AS A NIGGA WHO LISTENS TO EVERYTHANG, THEY GOT SKILLS. WHETHER THEY GET OUT ON A LARGER PLATFORM REMAINS TO BE SEEN.

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
CaliCaliente said:
GTFOH!!!!

Ya, the Team is cool, but that comment is not needed.

If the Team was better than the Federation, they would of got signed. Get it?!?! Ya, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but lets be realistic;the people at the record label know how to do their job. They know how to recognize talent...period.
lol at u tryna be "realistic" and talkin about the most bogus shit. miss me wit that shit, i understand u fuck wit one of them niggas or whatever..so naturally yur gonna be the head cheerleader... but step out of that little shell for a second and read this carefully...

WHEN THE "HYPHY" SHIT DIES, SO WILL THE FEDERATIONS CAREER... because they cant do shit else. shit their first single "HYPHY" is just a remake of FABs song! the only difference is its a rick rock beat instead. if im wrong about the feds and 2 years later they on 106 and park and MTV having success with non-hyphy songs, then i will personally apologize anyway u want.

CaliCaliente said:
The team IS following the hyphy trend....ahhh...Hyphy Juice...

Not to say that following is wrong. Alot of artist are trying to follow that trend because that is what the labels want right now. If youre not hyphy, they dont want you.
they didnt follow shit, HYPHY JUICE & the HYPHY JUICE REMIX are just promotional songs for the energy drink, hyphy juice.

CaliCaliente said:
Once this whole hyphy thing comes to a slow, its going to take a real group/artist to keep it going. The proof will be there.believe.
exactly. are u honestly think the feds are gonna last over The Team? haha ok. we will see, and like i said..if im wrong i will personally apologize to yo ass anyway u want.

with all that said... i actually do like the federation... i just wont put any money or time into their albums. they dont make music i could listen to when ever

Nov 2, 2005
Meelo said:
lol at u tryna be "realistic" and talkin about the most bogus shit. miss me wit that shit, i understand u fuck wit one of them niggas or whatever..so naturally yur gonna be the head cheerleader... but step out of that little shell for a second and read this carefully...

WHEN THE "HYPHY" SHIT DIES, SO WILL THE FEDERATIONS CAREER... because they cant do shit else. shit their first single "HYPHY" is just a remake of FABs song! the only difference is its a rick rock beat instead. if im wrong about the feds and 2 years later they on 106 and park and MTV having success with non-hyphy songs, then i will personally apologize anyway u want.

they didnt follow shit, HYPHY JUICE & the HYPHY JUICE REMIX are just promotional songs for the energy drink, hyphy juice.

exactly. are u honestly think the feds are gonna last over The Team? haha ok. we will see, and like i said..if im wrong i will personally apologize to yo ass anyway u want.

with all that said... i actually do like the federation... i just wont put any money or time into their albums. they dont make music i could listen to when ever

First and for most, You dont know me like that, to say who I deal with.Truth be told, I am a female, but how the fuk does that make me a niggaz head cheerleader?!! I know its hard to see someone on siccness making positive statements about someone, other than that negative shit most people on here have to offer but.... Stop making assumptions...

Do I feel they will be here after this hyphy trend? I absolutely do!! They are not just hyphy artist. When there next album drops, hella muthafukaz will be surprised. Its a well rounded album.

The Team didnt have to endorse Hyphy Juice...they chose to. If they were so hard at work and were so damn fantastic they would of been signed. Thats real talk my nigga. Hard fukn work pays off. And yet, I would still have much ups to offer the Team if they ever did make it big. Thats big business for the bay in general.Im like this....If a nigga is out there doing something positive with his life its wonderful. At least he isnt out there robbing or killing to make ends meet.

You cant compare apples and potatoes....two different things..

The FEDS work hard night and day to make their shit work. And I do believe that with the right push they will blow up...its in the process. Its not about what you like to listen to, its about the mass appeal...Do some research, collect your thoughts, then come at me on a different level.

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
u must be DJ Pimps cousin.....

but ok. im done wit it, i aint got time to nit pick at everything u say, but i like i said in my first post, somethin is fuckin wit your brain if u honestly think the federation has more talent then the team. i give a fuck about what a fat white dude at a record label thinks

Nov 2, 2005
You got hella jokes......

If you feel Im outta my mind then thats your opinion. I personally think youre full of shit, but hey thats IMO....

And NO, Im not related to DJ pimp...I dont even know the dude...Like I said previously, "stop making assumptions..."

Im just a chick with a strong ass opinion... that must intimidates you...

Jul 20, 2005
Meelo said:
WHEN THE "HYPHY" SHIT DIES, SO WILL THE FEDERATIONS CAREER... because they cant do shit else.

oK, THAT WAS GAY

YOU BETTER CHECK YOURSELF....FEDERATION IS NOT JUST 3 MEMBERS...

THATS A BIG STATMENT U JUST MADE, U FAGGOT ASS QUEER...

1. DOONIE BABY AKA DOON KOON - This man has been rappin for years. Listen to the Cosmic Slop sHOP (THATS 97/1998)
dOONIE BABY CAN SING...DUDE HAS A VOICE, THE MAN CAN SING...

REMEMBER RBL POSEE "HOW WE COMIN" THATS DOONIE SINGING...

REMEMBER MARVALESS "KEEP YOUR EYEZ ON THE PRIZE"- AGAIN THATS DOONIE SINGING

HIS RAPS ARE CRAZY

2 BATTLE LOCCO - DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THAT O.G.
2. GOLDIE - HE'LL FUCK UP ANY BODY ON THE MIC
4. UNDAFLOW - GET READY
5. STRESS - JUST ASK 40
6. KINSMOKE - THE REAL HYPHY
7. TONY HARDTIMES - AKA PERK(RIDEZILLA)
WAS MURDERED FOR THIS SHIT....RIP

U DISSIN MUTHAFUCKAZ OUT OF LEFT FIELD...

I'M TELLIN U, THESE DUDES SPIT THAT REAL GANGSTA SHIT... I'MA FUCK U UP TYPE MUSIC...

WE GOT HANDZ,
TOY BOX
I MEAN, THE LIST GOES ON....
COLD HAND TALES...

YOUR CRAZY IF YOU THINK FEDERATION IS JUST HYPHY!

GO BACK AND LISTEN TO GHETTO LOVE SONG
DAMN
PERSONAL MS NASTY

OH, AND I CANT FORGET ABOUT YOUNG ELDAWG, MR. EL DORADO RED!

AINT NO HYPHY WITH THAT DUDE, HE SPITS THE TRUTH..
THE CHAMPION IS HERE!

FREE STUNNA RICK

Feb 3, 2006
I got negro league, go music mixtape, and world premiere... I'm tryin to find Beyond the Glory, and Clyde's "The Story".... anyone know where I can find these?

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
jSoong said:
hahahahhaha hahahahahahha damn, congrats, you know your fed shiit
i only know about 'the album' and their recent stuff. :eek:

that nigga name is FED LIFE, wtf u expect haha. that nigga whole life dedicated to them niggas. i aint even gon read all that groupie shit cuz i really could care less, none of them niggas is factors. sorry MR. Fed Life

and like i said before the federation is koo, u just wont see me puttin my easy earned money behind them niggas or listening to they shit by choice.

Mar 24, 2004
Meelo said:
that nigga name is FED LIFE, wtf u expect haha. that nigga whole life dedicated to them niggas. i aint even gon read all that groupie shit cuz i really could care less, none of them niggas is factors. sorry MR. Fed Life

and like i said before the federation is koo, u just wont see me puttin my easy earned money behind them niggas or listening to they shit by choice.

foreal i never seen someone so dedicated

Nov 16, 2005
Mateoqua said:
I got negro league, go music mixtape, and world premiere... I'm tryin to find Beyond the Glory, and Clyde's "The Story".... anyone know where I can find these?
yepppp, i got all three that you have too!

heard you cant even buy beyond the glory new, they sold it straight out the trunk and the ppl that have at most likely got it from the hands of the team themselves. you'd be lucky if you could find someone who'll sell it to you. ebay doesnt have shiiit on there for team stuff..

Nov 16, 2005
MacFee said:
Its cause the Team has all club bangers and thats whats people wanna hear out there, especially girls.
wow.......... i'm speechless. WTF?!?!? they're hella versatyle. theres hella laid-back songs on negro league, world premiere aand the go music mixtape. that was an idiotic assumption/statement. i'm not even gonna name alll those songs.. ahhhhhh

and haha, i just saw the first part of fed_life's long post on pg3 hahah... you sure on top of thaangs.