Whats up with these scraps

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 23, 2005
ESE_GRIMY said:

^^^TRUE THAT AND HOW COME MOST NORTENOS U HIT UP AINT EVEN GOT A "REAL HOOD"? ...WHERE U FROM? "NORTE" OK NORTE WHAT??? WTF U MEAN TO TELL ME ANY FOO "WITHOUT GETTING JUMPED IN ANYWWHERE) CAN CLAIM NORTE?I THOUGHT IT WAS QUALITY OVER QUANTITY?? SO U MEAN TO TELL ME FOOZ DONT EVEN GOTTA PROVE THEMSELVES?CUZ THATS SURE WHAT IT SEEMS LIKE! I COULD LITERALLY GO UPNORTH DRESSED IN RED AND CLAIM NORTE AND NO ONE IS GONNA EVEN QUESTION MY HOOD AFFILIATION MAN THATS FUCKING WEAK!! REAL TALK!
You actin' like Surenos got real ass VARRIOS. You need check yourself Surenos up North, always claimin' "SUR 13" with no hoods too even they tagged "EAST LOS SUR 13" in the BAY AREA, is that even real varrio? ok.. just cuz you got real ass hood that DOESN'T make you are tougher. Theres alot of fake Surenos/Nortenos/Crips,Bloods everywhere...

Nov 1, 2005
thats the point.surenos and nortenos up north be claiming shit without a varrio....u dont see any vatos on the streets of los just claiming sur13 unless theyre from a hood.

Apr 15, 2003
LIKE I SAID YOU CLAIM YOUR HOOD AND ILL CLAIM MINE AS FAR AS SURCALIMAN GOES DONT TRY TO LABEL ME A NETBANGER I AINT ON THIS MUTHAFUCKIN SHIT 247 CUZ I BE RIDIN NOT LIVING LIFE ON THE FUCKIN NET. WHAT YOU KNOW BOUT COLORADO. WE BE GANGBANGIN IN THE SUMMER RAIN SLEET AND SNOW. AINT NO BEACHES OR NO PALM TRESS UP IN MA CITY.

Apr 23, 2005
Latin queers are confuses the fuck outta me they hella stupid, always talks shit about Norte/Sur, then they cool with Nortenos and Surenos.

Oct 26, 2005
sickness1 said:
You actin' like Surenos got real ass VARRIOS. You need check yourself Surenos up North, always claimin' "SUR 13" with no hoods too even they tagged "EAST LOS SUR 13" in the BAY AREA, is that even real varrio? ok.. just cuz you got real ass hood that DOESN'T make you are tougher. Theres alot of fake Surenos/Nortenos/Crips,Bloods everywhere...
IM "ONLY" SPEAKING OF SURENOS UPNORTH

Oct 26, 2005
sickness1 said:
Real Nortenos DON'T gives flyin' fuck about any races/skin colors as long as they're down for their shit to the fullest. I know some white dude that are Norteno, he down as fuck, put in works more than Mexican homeboys, real talk.

HOW DO U KNOW??? U DONT BANG REMEMBER!! LOL

Jan 19, 2003
psycho brother said:
then why do nortenos wear a n hat when it stands for nebraska or why they wear cincinatti clothes if they aint from ohio.
LOL ur a moron... that's not the same as the whole sureno in northern cali issue at all... N hat MEANS NORTENO, no one wears that shit sayin "yeah it stands for NEBRASKA."

Jan 19, 2003
ESE_GRIMY said:
^^^TRUE THAT AND HOW COME MOST NORTENOS U HIT UP AINT EVEN GOT A "REAL HOOD"? ...WHERE U FROM? "NORTE" OK NORTE WHAT??? WTF U MEAN TO TELL ME ANY FOO "WITHOUT GETTING JUMPED IN ANYWWHERE)
You got it twisted. maybe over in some suburb there's some wanna be nortenos who aint from nowhere (just like there's wanan be surenos), but u gotta be from a varrio or set or hood or whatever u wanna call it.

Jan 19, 2003
psycho brother said:
Mission no because ms is puttin in work up there.If surenos aint got no clout in northern califas then there wouldn't be any surenos right?
so because MS brings hella fools to the mission, nortenos in the mission aren't real no more? wtf are u smokin? maybe if they killed all the nortenos then yeah, they were fake, but last i checked most of the mission is still red.

Aug 8, 2003
sigh.. this shit never ceases does it?

vinn spoke nothin but real talk..

The sur's up here that are born and raised up here in norcal are a confused bunch indeed.. I personally dont understand how someone can rep a set/hood/clicka that is no where in there vicinity.. but too each his own.. however, they are out here makin us chicanos look bad.. Im not sure if the southerners in LA are aware of this but most of the skraps up here are either doped out there fuckin gord or are startin shit with foolz who dont bang at all..

as for nortenos not having hoods too claim.. Im from west hayward, Varrio SLeepy Hollow x4 but i ran mostly with the Ast homies... My hood all but damn near dissapeared cuz homeboys were gettin locked up left and right for puttin in werk and the youngsters who reside there now are trying too start shit with other hayward x4 clickz *not hollowblok in particular but the reisding west hayward cats*.... I moved to south hayward when i was 14 or 15 and grew up out here with the decoto/fairway park homies...

NOW.. back too the topic..

U cant get mad at someone who ain a homeboy for doin music shit with both sides of the track.. they're all about one color and thats green my friend

Apr 23, 2005
TROLL said:
as for nortenos not having hoods too claim.. Im from west hayward, Varrio SLeepy Hollow x4 but i ran mostly with the Ast homies... green my friend
Some Nortenos that just claim "NORTE XIV" with NO hood probably they're down ass rydaz.. u never know, I know it sounds crazy but true. :rolleyes:

Jan 19, 2003
sickness1 said:
Some Nortenos that just claim "NORTE XIV" with NO hood probably they're down ass rydaz.. u never know, I know it sounds crazy but true. :rolleyes:
or most likely, as dude said, they're either from some lil surburb where there aint no set, or they're marks who couldnt hang with the real nortenos.

Status
Not open for further replies.