Whats up with these scraps

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VIC

Sicc OG
Oct 29, 2002
surcaliman said:
no beaches or palmtrees,that sucks for u snowbunny..what u doing,drivebys on snowmobiles..lol

AIN'T NO DIFFRENT THAN NOR CAL.... SCRAPS IN PACKS OF 20, SHOOK LIKE THEY SAW THE DEVIL WHEN THEY SEE ONE NORTENO. THEY LOOK DOWN THERE PANTS AND CHECK TWICE IF THEY HAVE BALLz, DIFFRENT SETTING SAME SCRAPz.

Aug 21, 2005
^^ thatz how most scrapz are. never met a scrap that said he was bangin. most of these foolz say they aint bangin then try an shank you or pull a gat once they got some homiez with them. But fuck it thats how they are most of em. the only real Down scrap I ever seen was my cousin from LA. He dont bang no more though he is in the army and he dont even care about all that shit no more.

May 19, 2004
NorthernColoradoEnt said:
STR8 UP ALL THESE SCRAPS ARE SOME PRETTY BOY FAGS WIT THERE PLUCKED EYEBROWS AND SHIT. AND I USE THE TERM WET BACK TO REFER TO SCRAPS. I DONT GIVE A FUCK. FUCK BROWN PRIDE ITS ALL BOUT THAT NORTE PRIDE. YOU CLAIM WHAT YOU CLAIM AND I CLAIM WHAT I CLAIM. ITS ALWAYS GONNA BE LIKE THAT. DROP THE SUBJECT AND ACCEPT THE FACT I FUCKING HATE YOU AND YOU HATE ME AND THIS SHIT AINT NEVER GONNA STOP. FAKE ASS SCRAP TAKE YOUR ESE NO MAMES ORALE BULLSHIT BACK TO MEXICO FUCKING WETBACK YOUR FUCKING IT UP FOR ALL PEOPLE LABLED MEXICAN. JUS DROP THE SUBJECT AND REALIZE WHEN GON BE BANGING OUR SIDES FOR YEARS TO COME.

what the fuck , get the fuck outta here pinche whitewashed fake norteno puto . u dont represent norte 4 shyt , u aint even 4rm norte califaz .

May 19, 2004
n just 2 let u all kno , just cuz theres some mexican fools that started dressin n talkin a certain way in a certain area , n all of a sudden u see these dudes in movies n posters n all that shyt , dont mean that certain race hasta act talk er dress that way in every fkin area of the world , theres no fkin right way 2 talk er dress a certain race , if thats the fuckin case then i would hafta wear un pinche sombrero 24/7 .

Sep 15, 2002
Vegas ain't norte or sur. Only them cali idiots who moved here with their parents claim that shit here. To dumb let go of the fact that this ain't cali.

Besides all that shit started with the prison gangs, yall on here talking about fake reppin because of geographical locations? Unless you been to prison, you're fuccin fake reppin as well.

And if your on the internet, chances are you never've been to prison.

This is a sin city forum, and sin city is Vegas not cali, so try to keep that shit off the board.

Ain't been on here in months, and cali losers still talkin this bullshit.

Aug 21, 2005
But Vegas Does Have Bloods and Crips and Mexicans too. are you saying that just cause this is Nevada there are no real gangs or are you sayin that there are no mexican gangs here. No Matter what you think there are gangs all over america. wethter it be Norte, Sur, Bloods, Crips, Latin Kings, Gangster Disciple. lol this is Nevada take all that blood/crip shit back to cali.lol no but for realz Just cause its mexican gangs doesnt mean it doesnt exist in las vegas.

Dec 17, 2005
Krule T said:
Vegas ain't norte or sur. Only them cali idiots who moved here with their parents claim that shit here. To dumb let go of the fact that this ain't cali.
STRAIGHT UP SHIT RIGHT THERE LIKE HE SAID ONLY SUR OR NORTE CLAIMERS HERE IS THE ONES THAT MOVE OUT HERE AND THATS THE REASON Y VEGAS DONT GET ALONG WIT L.A. CUZ THEY ALWAYS TALKIN SHIT TOO EACHOTHER......AND TAKE THIS NORTE VS. SUR BULLSHIT BACK TO UR FORUM CUZ U AINT GONNA FIND NO LV GANGSTER CLAIMIN SUR OR IF U DO THEY JUST A MADE UP GANG TRYIN TO BE COO

Sep 15, 2002
760northside- U ain't maikin sense homie. I never said there wasn't gangs out here, and I ain't saying that there are no Mexican gangs either. I don't where the fucc you got that from my post.

Bloods an Crips are street gangs, Nortenos and Surenos are PRISON gangs. Bloods and Crips originated from Cali, yes, but Nortenos and Surenos beef stemmed from a Cali prison. Where is the sense carrying on beef from another state? Bloods and Crips are different, in that when they started branching out to new cities, many left that beef there. There are cities outside of Cali where Bloods and Crips will roll together. Shit it's not unheard of to hear of Blood sets beefin with other blood sets, and the same with crips, and it's not uncommon for a blood set and a crip set to ride on anotha crip or blood set.

Shit once the media got wind of it, bloods and crips started poppin up allover othe u.s., many without the Cali affiliation, who don't carry on with the Cali beefs. They just adopted the name.

Even tho LV Bloods and Crips are Cali affiliated, they should let that beef go as well, cuz this ain't Cali.

Besides here in NV mexicans have their own prison clik.

So,go back and read my last post a lil slower, I'll wait for u to catch up with the rest of the class.

Nov 1, 2005
45Yr Old Virgin said:
la eme and neustra familia are prison gangs, the sur and norte shit are the street equivelents i believe. if not, then i'm wrong.
that might be true in northern cali,but no1 claims sur13 on the streets here in so-cal.so-cal gangs bang hoods and only bang sur13 when in jail..

Status
Not open for further replies.