Whats up with these scraps

  • Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2004
1,060
0
0
#1
Was lil 40oz a sureno, and wass up with the Soldado Fools rappin with doomsday, they surenos. Brotha Lynch helped Doomsday blow up, and hes putting it down 4 Nor Cal. So whats up with these scraps? Im from northern nevada, and theres a lot of sur-rats out here, is that why doomsday raps with them. i bought a cd called northern cal volume 2,and it featured Pit, and Blue Ragg, and it also had Norteno rappers such as woodie, lil los, DJ MT, B.G Evil, e- lokees. This cd was released from Mindsicc Enrtertainment. It just pisses me off, Por Que out here in nevada everybody and they moms wants to be a sureno, and its just because mothafuckas be promoting it thinking its cool to wear blue, just like with crips. in cali we cool with the crips, especially in Frisco and Sactown. O :angry: ur allies in C.Y.A claim C-4 Northside shotgun loc. They crips, but bang against Surenos. Anyways just wonderin how yall feel about this. Puro Norteno Por Vida
 
Jul 27, 2005
1,259
16
0
40
#3
Lil Oso XIV said:
Was lil 40oz a sureno, and wass up with the Soldado Fools rappin with doomsday, they surenos. Brotha Lynch helped Doomsday blow up, and hes putting it down 4 Nor Cal. So whats up with these scraps? Im from northern nevada, and theres a lot of sur-rats out here, is that why doomsday raps with them. i bought a cd called northern cal volume 2,and it featured Pit, and Blue Ragg, and it also had Norteno rappers such as woodie, lil los, DJ MT, B.G Evil, e- lokees. This cd was released from Mindsicc Enrtertainment. It just pisses me off, Por Que out here in nevada everybody and they moms wants to be a sureno, and its just because mothafuckas be promoting it thinking its cool to wear blue, just like with crips. in cali we cool with the crips, especially in Frisco and Sactown. O :angry: ur allies in C.Y.A claim C-4 Northside shotgun loc. They crips, but bang against Surenos. Anyways just wonderin how yall feel about this. Puro Norteno Por Vida
Keep your Bangin shit on the Streets. DOOMSDAY are Very talented Brothas. They dont Care about this Bullshit Homie. I'm From NORTHERN CALI and I grew up with NORTHERERS and Rode with my Boys in Funk. But it Seems Real Dumb to be Bangin on the Net dont you think? If you dont like it, dont listen to it.Simple as that. Keep that shit on the streets.
 
Aug 21, 2005
473
0
0
31
#5
How is askin Why DoomsDay Raps with Scraps Net Banging. Net Banging is When Some body be talkin shit about somebody or making threats. this sounds like a legit question to me and If Valley Ent. thinks it Net Bangin than Maybe he should take his own advice and quit net bangin as for the question I think every Northerner in Nevada is wonderin about this. Wether DoomsDay raps with scrapz or not I Know we will continue to buy the doomsDay records cause they put it down 4 Nevada and they sicc as fuck.
 
Jul 27, 2005
1,259
16
0
40
#7
760 Northside said:
How is askin Why DoomsDay Raps with Scraps Net Banging. Net Banging is When Some body be talkin shit about somebody or making threats. this sounds like a legit question to me and If Valley Ent. thinks it Net Bangin than Maybe he should take his own advice and quit net bangin as for the question I think every Northerner in Nevada is wonderin about this. Wether DoomsDay raps with scrapz or not I Know we will continue to buy the doomsDay records cause they put it down 4 Nevada and they sicc as fuck.
Mountains will Crumble... Ocean Waves will Crash to the Earth... Thunder will Roar in the Sky's......Tornado's will Clear paths......

And DOOMSDAY will still not Give a Fuck about a NORTHERNER, SOUTHERNER, BLOOD OR CRIP!!!! Get it through your Head you fuckin idiot!!!! Life doesnt revolve around Gangs!!!! Grow up you fuckin Schmuck.
 
May 24, 2002
782
0
0
77
www.cinsityrecords.com
#8
When I was younger there was people I hated just cause I thought I was supposed to...and then there was folks I had a reason for hating...in 2005 I aint trippin off that no more.

My daughter is runnin around the office in her Princess dress that she has been wearing everyday...she refuses to wear anything else...her whole face brightens up when she puts it on...we are on our way home to carve out the pumpkin that I made a special trip to Wal Mart to get just for her.

I aint worried about all that other stuff.
 
May 6, 2002
761
0
16
#9
SirPlayboy7 said:
When I was younger there was people I hated just cause I thought I was supposed to...and then there was folks I had a reason for hating...in 2005 I aint trippin off that no more.

My daughter is runnin around the office in her Princess dress that she has been wearing everyday...she refuses to wear anything else...her whole face brightens up when she puts it on...we are on our way home to carve out the pumpkin that I made a special trip to Wal Mart to get just for her.

I aint worried about all that other stuff.

^^^^Maybe the realest shit ever wrote!!!!!!!
 
Jul 27, 2005
1,259
16
0
40
#10
SirPlayboy7 said:
When I was younger there was people I hated just cause I thought I was supposed to...and then there was folks I had a reason for hating...in 2005 I aint trippin off that no more.

My daughter is runnin around the office in her Princess dress that she has been wearing everyday...she refuses to wear anything else...her whole face brightens up when she puts it on...we are on our way home to carve out the pumpkin that I made a special trip to Wal Mart to get just for her.

I aint worried about all that other stuff.
Thats wussup PLAYBOY. Lets Get this Bread and Feed these Kids so they dont have to Go through what we went through. Like Dude said in his Post..... Get your Money.. Cause Respect dont Pay the RENT!
 
Jul 16, 2004
17
0
0
40
synyster.proboards25.com
#11
TUNEZ_PWP said:
they aint on some street shit there on some money shit(doomsday)

Word, that beef doesn't involve them

Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Get ya money lil homie...cus respect dont pay your rent...
That's true, but it's not always the right thing to do. Would you snitch for money? Cops buy motherfuckers all of the time. After all, respect doesn't pay your rent, right?
 
Aug 21, 2005
473
0
0
31
#12
There goes Valley Ent. Talkin his shit again On The Internet damn thats sad. I know that life doesn't revolve around gangs but when your makin gangsta music Nobody wants to listen to a studio gangsta not that im sayin that doomsday is studio. I like doomsday they are 1 of my Favorites if you think who fuckin cares your right who fuckin cares whatever the answer be it wont change my mind but if you dont like the question and you think its pointless than why are you answering it? Then isn't it a waste of your time, I'm not tryin to disrespect anybody but if your are on here talkin shit than fuck you.
 
Oct 10, 2004
2,179
0
0
#14
^theres alot of crip gangs in northern cali that run with homeboys(nortenos)....what you mean aint no nortenos in SF?lol....theres more nortenos in SF then any other gang
 
Jul 12, 2004
27
0
0
#16
dont nobody have any right to say anything on behalf of doomsday like dude tryin to say what the fucc doomsday would, you dont know whats up with them 24/7 man, calm your nerves on that shit. stop sayin that mothafuccas are net bangin and shit, and to some people bangin is a lot homie, how and where you grew up, somethin you obviously dont understand, so keep ya mouth shut up topics you dont know dicc about because some shit is realer than you think. everyone needs to stop trippin on this dumb shit.
 
Jul 19, 2005
60
0
0
#18
bang

for real get yo money and fuck bitches that gangbanging is gonna only lead you to r.i.p rest in peace or rott in prison.Like tokie williams said gangbangers think their the most hard or powerfull human being in the earth
 
Feb 13, 2004
4,245
517
0
#19
doomsday is garbage anyways and if you don't like the fact that there rapping with scraps then don't buy there shit cause I know I wouldn't.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.