Whats up with these scraps

  • Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 23, 2005
657
0
0
50
#61
Tell me how the hell you gonna claim "SUR" in the NORTH Cali plus wearing blue L.A. cap?, are they lost/confused?

Surenos' set hood called "Varrio Sur Town" in Northern city but (SUR TOWN in the NORTH??) that's doesn't make any sense. :dead:
 
Jul 19, 2005
60
0
0
#62
sickness1 said:
Tell me how the hell you gonna claim "SUR" in the NORTH Cali plus wearing blue L.A. cap?, are they lost/confused?

Surenos' set hood called "Varrio Sur Town" in Northern city but (SUR TOWN in the NORTH??) that's doesn't make any sense. :dead:
then why do nortenos wear a n hat when it stands for nebraska or why they wear cincinatti clothes if they aint from ohio.U will always never make sense little boy fact is whether u like it or not surenos will always be everywhere north,south,east,west,whether u like it or not.And if you don't then step your little norteno cheerleading ass up and do something about it.And if you want to really get critical the biggest prison gang started in tracy la eme that's right in northern california.
 
Apr 23, 2005
657
0
0
50
#63
psycho brother said:
then why do nortenos wear a n hat when it stands for nebraska or why they wear cincinatti clothes if they aint from ohio.U will always never make sense little boy fact is whether u like it or not surenos will always be everywhere north,south,east,west,whether u like it or not.And if you don't then step your little norteno cheerleading ass up and do something about it.And if you want to really get critical the biggest prison gang started in tracy la eme that's right in northern california.
Nortenos wearing an "N" letter stand for 'NORTE', that's does make sense to me. You fuckin' moron.

Tell me why do Surenos from up North wearing "L.A" cap? what does stand for?? please explain that.

You calling me "little boy", what are you? old guy on the computer.
 
Jul 19, 2005
60
0
0
#66
sickness1 said:
Nortenos wearing an "N" letter stand for 'NORTE', that's does make sense to me. You fuckin' moron.

Tell me why do Surenos from up North wearing "L.A" cap? what does stand for?? please explain that.

You calling me "little boy", what are you? old guy on the computer.
that n hat stands for nebraska cornhusker little boy a college team dumb fuck.Go fucckin jack off to your red shirt n your n hat and keep telling your dumb stories to idiots who are wise enough to listen to a little boy.It's clear nobody likes you or thinks you have have positive advise on here.Go try out for nebraskas cheerleading team ene lover
 
Apr 23, 2005
657
0
0
50
#67
psycho brother said:
that n hat stands for nebraska cornhusker little boy a college team dumb fuck.Go fucckin jack off to your red shirt n your n hat
^^WTF!? Why that fool talkin' about gay shit?? He speakin' from experience. anyway

Stop changing tha fuckin' subject. Answer this fuckin' question.

Tell me how the hell they gonna claim "SUR" when they're in the NORTE CALI..??

Most of all fake ass Surenos up North always claim that they from EAST LOS or SAN DIEGO but they REALLY from up North.

I seen tagged " VARRIO EAST LOS SUR 13" or "VATOS LOCOS L.A. 13" everywhere in the Bay Area that sounds like some wannabe squares fuckin' hood hoppers, they been watchin' "American Me" too much, go out taggin' fake varrios that doesn't exist, they shame of being from up North. It's funny but true.
 
Nov 1, 2005
8,242
820
0
#69
sickness1 said:
^^WTF!? Why that fool talkin' about gay shit?? He speakin' from experience. anyway

Stop changing tha fuckin' subject. Answer this fuckin' question.

Tell me how the hell they gonna claim "SUR" when they're in the NORTE CALI..??

Most of all fake ass Surenos up North always claim that they from EAST LOS or SAN DIEGO but they REALLY from up North.

I seen tagged " VARRIO EAST LOS SUR 13" or "VATOS LOCOS L.A. 13" everywhere in the Bay Area that sounds like some wannabe squares fuckin' hood hoppers, they been watchin' "American Me" too much, go out taggin' fake varrios that doesn't exist, they shame of being from up North. It's funny but true.
WONDER WHY THEY'RE ASHAMED OF BEING FROM UP NORTH?...AND WHY SICCNESS1 IS SO WORRIED?..LOL
 
Apr 15, 2003
1,005
0
0
36
#70
STR8 UP ALL THESE SCRAPS ARE SOME PRETTY BOY FAGS WIT THERE PLUCKED EYEBROWS AND SHIT. AND I USE THE TERM WET BACK TO REFER TO SCRAPS. I DONT GIVE A FUCK. FUCK BROWN PRIDE ITS ALL BOUT THAT NORTE PRIDE. YOU CLAIM WHAT YOU CLAIM AND I CLAIM WHAT I CLAIM. ITS ALWAYS GONNA BE LIKE THAT. DROP THE SUBJECT AND ACCEPT THE FACT I FUCKING HATE YOU AND YOU HATE ME AND THIS SHIT AINT NEVER GONNA STOP. FAKE ASS SCRAP TAKE YOUR ESE NO MAMES ORALE BULLSHIT BACK TO MEXICO FUCKING WETBACK YOUR FUCKING IT UP FOR ALL PEOPLE LABLED MEXICAN. JUS DROP THE SUBJECT AND REALIZE WHEN GON BE BANGING OUR SIDES FOR YEARS TO COME.
 
Nov 1, 2005
8,242
820
0
#71
damm,thats sum of the hardest netbanging i ever seen....lol..u keep ur ass in safe ass colorado and keep ur mouth shut wannabe..hows the snow up there right now?been doing alotta snowboarding?...lol
 
Nov 1, 2005
8,242
820
0
#74
first u say the surenos up north are paisas,now theyre whiteboys ?get ur story straight youngster..ur running outta excuses..just admit nortenos are just as weak as them wannabe surenos up there..
 
Oct 26, 2005
1,227
0
0
42
#76
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Basicaly yes, but this is the oposite. LA EME thought of NF as a bunch of lame paisa farmers so they started they're shit representing the North they evolved into an even more urban type of cholo then even some of the sureno sets. LA sureno sets and Bay Area Norteno sets are both on a pretty urban inner city life style now but these sureno's up here are low class non-evolved misfits who just want to belong to somthing and who stake claim to a cause that isnt even they're own. They should just be Border Brothers and drop the 13 because they don't fit in with either side.

IN L.A WE DONT HAVE THAT PROBLEM CUZ MOST OF THEM PAISAS CLAIM THAT IN JAIL.. "PAISA" AND THEY DONT DRESS LIKE CHOLOS THEY DRESS LIKE PAISAS HAT , COWBOY BOOTS THE WHOLE NINE, MAYBE THE PAISAS UPNORTH CLAIM SUR JUST TO PROTECT THEMSELVES AGAINST NORTENOS SINCE NORTENOS SEEM TO FEEL LIKE A HIGHER CLASS OF MEXICANS AND LIKE TO TALK DOWN ON THEIR OWN RACE ( MEXICANS) ALL THE TIME.CHICANOS AND MEXICANS THAT LIVED HERE SINCE THEY WERE KIDS ARE WELL ACCEPTED WITHIN SURENO HOODS IN L.A. CERTAIN PAISAS ARE STILL ACCEPTED BUT A LOT OF THE TIMES THEY GET THE COLD SHOULDER TREATMENT BY CERTAIN HOMIES THAT ARE 2ND OR 3RD GENERATION CHICANOS. AND MOST OF THE TIME U CAN SEE THAT OUT OF ALL THE HOODS IN L.A. ITS ONLY 18ST AND MS THAT LET FOOZ FRESH OUT THE BORDER IN THEIR HOOD FOR EXAMPLE IN MY HOOD I REMEMBR ONLY ONE FOO THAT WAS A BORDER BROTHER AND HE HAD TO PROVE HIMSELF A BUNCH OF TIMES BEFORE THEY LET HIM IN HE HAD TO PUT IN EXTRA AMOUNT OF WORK JUST LIKE A WHITE BOY WOULD. WE AINT THAT DEEP BUT WE DONT JUST LET ANYONE IN...PLUS IF A PAISA HITS COUNTY AND TRIES TO REPP 13 HE HAS TO BE FROM A HOOD U CAN'T JUST WAKE UP ONE DAY AND DECIDE YOU WANNA BE A SURENO..MUTHAFUCKAZ GET CHECKED FOR SHIT LIKE THAT HERE IN LOS.
 
Oct 26, 2005
1,227
0
0
42
#77
psycho brother said:
this lame just called mexico wetbacks what a disgrace to raza no wonder why white boys are cool with nortenos

^^^TRUE THAT AND HOW COME MOST NORTENOS U HIT UP AINT EVEN GOT A "REAL HOOD"? ...WHERE U FROM? "NORTE" OK NORTE WHAT??? WTF U MEAN TO TELL ME ANY FOO "WITHOUT GETTING JUMPED IN ANYWWHERE) CAN CLAIM NORTE?I THOUGHT IT WAS QUALITY OVER QUANTITY?? SO U MEAN TO TELL ME FOOZ DONT EVEN GOTTA PROVE THEMSELVES?CUZ THATS SURE WHAT IT SEEMS LIKE! I COULD LITERALLY GO UPNORTH DRESSED IN RED AND CLAIM NORTE AND NO ONE IS GONNA EVEN QUESTION MY HOOD AFFILIATION MAN THATS FUCKING WEAK!! REAL TALK!
 
Jul 19, 2005
60
0
0
#78
hoods

exactly i live up here in the bay area and nortenos think they bang because they put on a red shirt and hat so they call themselves norteno theres a ton of wannabes up here.I say the few hardcore down nortenos probably are from salinas or modesto.Mission no because ms is puttin in work up there.If surenos aint got no clout in northern califas then there wouldn't be any surenos right?
 
Jun 24, 2005
11,798
459
83
35
www.MYSPACE.COM
#79
VERY FEW /HARDCORE/REAL GANGSTERS EVERYWHERE. NORTE/SUR/BLOOD/CRIP/VL/LK/WHATEVER. THERE'S ALWAYS ONLY GONNA BE A HANDFUL OF SOLID, REAL, DOWN ASS PEEPS, EVERYONE IS JUST WANNA BE'S.
 
Apr 23, 2005
657
0
0
50
#80
Real Nortenos DON'T gives flyin' fuck about any races/skin colors as long as they're down for their shit to the fullest. I know some white dude that are Norteno, he down as fuck, put in works more than Mexican homeboys, real talk.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.