What yall think about Lil' Wayne?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2006
Wayne ain't featured on none of em? DJ Khaled "We Taking Over" video in rotation right now, Fat Joe "Make It Rain" remix video in rotation, Chris Brown and Llyod had huge hits with Wayne. Weezy was also on Outkast's Idlewild on "Hollywood Divorce". So many apperances with the heavy hitters in the game and he always murks whoevers on the track with him.

Tech is just a sloppy rapper, and will never be popular like Wayne. Let's say they had a rap beef and released diss records. Tech would lose fans, and Wayne wouldnt be affected. How can Tech take out a rapper he is under?

if Rino was that dope he'd be getting new fans like people like me who are always looking for something new. He may have some nice underground rapper or whatever, but he isn't versatile like Wayne is and can;t make hits.

And if you really are that old, I'm hoping you will grow up and stop with the dumb ass personal disses.

Pooka

Sicc OG
Apr 22, 2007
Imonone said:
Like hisself kiddo? Is he suppose to rap like another nigga on there shit? Don't be stupid. Yuk talks about flossing on every fucking song he's on, I'd say he's VERY comparable to Flip. That's another reason why the 2 of them do records together.
the song is called stay ballin and yuk murked flip on the shit

nigga you dont be stupid when you kno yuk bars is in anotha league ova lil flip dont try to bring down a nigga skill just to prove a point i don't care what the nigga rap bout if yo lyrics and flow is betta then that make you the betta rapper

but really how old is you

May 30, 2006
Imonone said:
I have heard Illegal's shit, that little nigga was wack on Snoop's shit and wack on Short's shit.

X-Raided had a good album 10 FUCKING years ago. He's a murderer ( the asshole killed an old lady ) and is in jail for life, his lyrics are great still, but his albums suck. Terrible production, shitty vocals, and the nigga is irrelevant because he will never get out of jail. You need to step into current time and stop living in the past.

T-Nutty, c'mon this guy is so garbage. You Cali boys will settle for anything, and I am very familiar with T-Nutty's work as well, dude ain't fuckin with Wayne.

Luni is wack now, why dwell on how good he was in the past. And the point I was making is that yeah, Luni, Malik & Jamal were popular and dope when they were 17. So was Wayne.

The difference is, Wayne got older and got MORE popular, when nobody cares about Illegal or Luni Coleone nowadays.

Also, I thought you were a smart poster, but now youve been reduced to attacking me personally? And your older than me too? C'mon grow up, talk about music, and leave the perosnal shit out of it.
U talk about personal attacks but look @ the shit u just said about X-Loc. That sounds very personal.

That shit Mr. Malik was spittin on Snoops shit was tight & on the $hort album that was a freestyle. How the fuck are u gonna tell someone 2 grow up when your co-sighning Weezy(of all people)? How am I living in the past? Everybody I been naming is still in the rap game dropping albums. You sit up here saying that we haven't listened 2 enough of Wayne but all u can say about Lynch is he raps about killin babys & cannabalism. That proves that u haven't been listening 2 any current Lynch cuz he's been past that baby killin shit. FYI he only made one damn song about baby killin.

May 30, 2006
Imonone said:
Wayne ain't featured on none of em? DJ Khaled "We Taking Over" video in rotation right now, Fat Joe "Make It Rain" remix video in rotation, Chris Brown and Llyod had huge hits with Wayne. Weezy was also on Outkast's Idlewild on "Hollywood Divorce". So many apperances with the heavy hitters in the game and he always murks whoevers on the track with him.

Tech is just a sloppy rapper, and will never be popular like Wayne. Let's say they had a rap beef and released diss records. Tech would lose fans, and Wayne wouldnt be affected. How can Tech take out a rapper he is under?

if Rino was that dope he'd be getting new fans like people like me who are always looking for something new. He may have some nice underground rapper or whatever, but he isn't versatile like Wayne is and can;t make hits.

And if you really are that old, I'm hoping you will grow up and stop with the dumb ass personal disses.
Take a look @ all of the shit u named. Commercial shit with no substance. Everything u named was some BET, MTV trash.

Get the bullshit out of your head about Wayne would get TECH in a battle cuz that shit sounds rediculous. TECH would lose fans? U MUST be an 80's crack baby with that shit. The only reason why u aint checkin 4 Rino iz because u listen 2 people like Weezy. Personal attacks. The only way what I say is gonna be a personal attack is if ur taking what I ssy personal. And save that Cali boys talk. I named Rino, Domo, TECH, Em & Twista & they are all from other parts of the country & have different styles so my musical taste is very diverse. Matter of fact..... where the fuck are u from?

Aug 3, 2006
to say that lil wayne isnt one of the best punch line rappers out is plain stupidity eithier that or your basing your opinion of hate and just havent truely sat down and listened to his newer material

Sep 17, 2006
eternalmakaveli said:
Which tracks do you recommend? I'll peep the dude.
Really take your pick of The Carter 2, that's when he stepped it up the most, and with T-Mix bringing that old school Suave House styled beats they made a great album.

Sep 17, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
U talk about personal attacks but look @ the shit u just said about X-Loc. That sounds very personal.

That shit Mr. Malik was spittin on Snoops shit was tight & on the $hort album that was a freestyle. How the fuck are u gonna tell someone 2 grow up when your co-sighning Weezy(of all people)? How am I living in the past? Everybody I been naming is still in the rap game dropping albums. You sit up here saying that we haven't listened 2 enough of Wayne but all u can say about Lynch is he raps about killin babys & cannabalism. That proves that u haven't been listening 2 any current Lynch cuz he's been past that baby killin shit. FYI he only made one damn song about baby killin.
They may still be dropping albums, but fading away into obscurity also. None of them dudes are getting any better, and as for Lynch, will always check out his albums, but he's not better than Wayne because he's unable to make hit records anymore. I know he don't talk about baby killing any more, but the thing is, that's when he was at his best, and that was 10 years ago.

When I say personal attacks, I mean you being a damn grown man calling me names over opinions on rappers. X did kill an old lady right or wrong?

And how does co-signing Lil Wayne make me immature, this dude has also been in the rap game for 10 years now, on HIT records for 10 years and the differnce between him and the rappers you named is that Wayne is getting BETTER AND MORE POPULAR as times goes by.

Now go treat yourself to The Carter 2.

Sep 17, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
Take a look @ all of the shit u named. Commercial shit with no substance. Everything u named was some BET, MTV trash.

Get the bullshit out of your head about Wayne would get TECH in a battle cuz that shit sounds rediculous. TECH would lose fans? U MUST be an 80's crack baby with that shit. The only reason why u aint checkin 4 Rino iz because u listen 2 people like Weezy. Personal attacks. The only way what I say is gonna be a personal attack is if ur taking what I ssy personal. And save that Cali boys talk. I named Rino, Domo, TECH, Em & Twista & they are all from other parts of the country & have different styles so my musical taste is very diverse. Matter of fact..... where the fuck are u from?
I'm from where this rap shit started at homie. As far as Tech and Wayne battle, it wouldnt be a battle, Wayne is successful on a level Tech would love to be at. In the long run Wayne wins.

And what's wrong with liking a song just because it's on MTV, BET? I guess E-40, Chamillionare, Nas, Eminem, Buck, Jeezy, Snoop are garbage because there shit is on MTV? Fuck out of here, the rappers you co-sign would KILL to be in these artists shoes.

SMH at all those songs I listed being garbage to you, it's ok to like something that's not underground. You gotta be able to listen to all types of music.

May 30, 2006
Imonone said:
They may still be dropping albums, but fading away into obscurity also. None of them dudes are getting any better, and as for Lynch, will always check out his albums, but he's not better than Wayne because he's unable to make hit records anymore. I know he don't talk about baby killing any more, but the thing is, that's when he was at his best, and that was 10 years ago.

When I say personal attacks, I mean you being a damn grown man calling me names over opinions on rappers. X did kill an old lady right or wrong?

And how does co-signing Lil Wayne make me immature, this dude has also been in the rap game for 10 years now, on HIT records for 10 years and the differnce between him and the rappers you named is that Wayne is getting BETTER AND MORE POPULAR as times goes by.

Now go treat yourself to The Carter 2.
How do u know X killed that lady? Were u there? If so I'm quite sure u testified. Wayne aint been making hits over 10 years homie. 10 years ago CMR was still underground. He been in the rap game over 10 years but most of that underground CM shit besides BG was garbage. None of the rappers I named are fading because if they were I wouldn't of even mentioned them.

Treat myself to The Carter 2?? LMAO!! I'm cool homie. I'll pass. Right now I'm @ home bumping Sicx "If These Walls Could Talk". A REAL ass classic. Say what u want about him too but When he was active Wayne wasn't fuckin with him either.

May 30, 2006
DopeBoyFresh said:
to say that lil wayne isnt one of the best punch line rappers out is plain stupidity eithier that or your basing your opinion of hate and just havent truely sat down and listened to his newer material
Being a great unchline rapper is not the same as being a all around great MC. Matter of fact...... How old are u? I bet anything your not older then 24 either. Can any Lil Weezy fan prove my theory incorrect?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
im over 24 and i liked lil waynes shit before he started taking all those pauses in his bars like jayz was doing and trying to sound like a bunch of other people and shit..around when black album hit, lil wayne jumped with full force on jayzs dick and i wasnt really feeling him anymore

i like 500 degrees, hot boys shit, some of the early sqad up mixtapes...when he was alot younger he was better to me

im not really into the carter or the carter 2 or any of that cuz he try to hard to sound like other rappers and do it how they do it..all these wannabe catchy one liners and shit

which was coincedintally around the time he blatantly started kissing men and naysaying people who didnt agree with it

Sep 17, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
Being a great unchline rapper is not the same as being a all around great MC. Matter of fact...... How old are u? I bet anything your not older then 24 either. Can any Lil Weezy fan prove my theory incorrect?
Why are you boasting about your age so much? And why is it bad if fans of music are under 23, I guess that makes us less official huh?

Sep 17, 2006
Young Cutthroat said:
So success and mainstream fame determines who the better MC is now? It has nothing to do with skills anymore right?
Weezy HAS the skills, please listen to his music before you post dumb shit like that.

Sep 17, 2006
Gas One said:
im over 24 and i liked lil waynes shit before he started taking all those pauses in his bars like jayz was doing and trying to sound like a bunch of other people and shit..around when black album hit, lil wayne jumped with full force on jayzs dick and i wasnt really feeling him anymore

i like 500 degrees, hot boys shit, some of the early sqad up mixtapes...when he was alot younger he was better to me

im not really into the carter or the carter 2 or any of that cuz he try to hard to sound like other rappers and do it how they do it..all these wannabe catchy one liners and shit

which was coincedintally around the time he blatantly started kissing men and naysaying people who didnt agree with it
Who particually is he trying to sound like? I agree he went through a Jay-Z stage, but not now.

Sep 17, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
How do u know X killed that lady? Were u there? If so I'm quite sure u testified. Wayne aint been making hits over 10 years homie. 10 years ago CMR was still underground. He been in the rap game over 10 years but most of that underground CM shit besides BG was garbage. None of the rappers I named are fading because if they were I wouldn't of even mentioned them.

Treat myself to The Carter 2?? LMAO!! I'm cool homie. I'll pass. Right now I'm @ home bumping Sicx "If These Walls Could Talk". A REAL ass classic. Say what u want about him too but When he was active Wayne wasn't fuckin with him either.
Your stuck in the past my man. I admire you trying to defend these low budget artists, but your not doin it. "Bling Bling" was a major hit in 1998, oh god I'm sorry I was off a year or 2. "Block Iz Hot" was 99. Wayne sold more records before he hit 20 than Raided, Sicx, K Rhino, Tech or all these other incomplete artists will ever sell combined.

As for your rapperss not fading, please check the sales and overall ineterset of these guys over the years...NONE of them will ever have a record out that becomes even a small hit again, and yes I am gonna say something about you flauting listening to a guy who basically talks about and DID SEXUALLY MOLEST CHILDREN.