What yall think about Lil' Wayne?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2006
jmacc916 said:
What are u a fuccin english professor? and u dont know what the fucc i am or am not. I aint trippin though, im done wit u, its clear ur taste in music is totally fucced thanx to the mainstream
And your taste is "fucced" thanx to the struggling underground that makes you feel like less of a fan if you admit to liking a mainstream artist. Let me guess G-unit is garbage too? Is that right "cuzz"?

At least I don't type like a "crip" on an internet chat board to try and look tough, while you blast your cannibal rapping garbage.

Sep 17, 2006
jmacc916 said:
What are u a fuccin english professor? and u dont know what the fucc i am or am not. I aint trippin though, im done wit u, its clear ur taste in music is totally fucced thanx to the mainstream
Then stop replying, youve brought nothing to this thread, but to promote the whack/wack fantasy gangsta rappers you listen too.

Nov 11, 2006
Imonone said:
And your taste is "fucced" thanx to the struggling underground that makes you feel like less of a fan if you admit to liking a mainstream artist. Let me guess G-unit is garbage too? Is that right "cuzz"?

At least I don't type like a "crip" on an internet chat board to try and look tough, while you blast your cannibal rapping garbage.
LMAO, i know u love lloyd banks and gay ass yayo, and i hate to break it to u, but YES G-UNIT IS FUCCIN GARBAGE!!
its has nothing to do with mainstream or not, garbage is garbage. it just happens that most maistrean hip hop IS garbage, and directed at young white kids like yourself, who of course dont wanna hear no gangsta shit, cuz they aint never lived it, and wont have to worry about ever living it.

Nov 11, 2006
Imonone said:
Then stop replying, youve brought nothing to this thread, but to promote the whack/wack fantasy gangsta rappers you listen too.
U right, my bad, ill let u get bacc to listening to how lil wayne stunts like his gay ass daddy

Sep 17, 2006
jmacc916 said:
LMAO, i know u love lloyd banks and gay ass yayo, and i hate to break it to u, but YES G-UNIT IS FUCCIN GARBAGE!!
its has nothing to do with mainstream or not, garbage is garbage. it just happens that most maistrean hip hop IS garbage, and directed at young white kids like yourself, who of course dont wanna hear no gangsta shit, cuz they aint never lived it, and wont have to worry about ever living it.
How is 23 a young white kid to you? You live what Lynch raps about? Your a perv if ya do.

And you dont live that hardcore lifestyle, you wouldnt be on a message board talking down on a rapper, youd be handling your b.i.

And I didn't say all gangsta rap is bad, but when you think everything that isn't underground, hardcore shit is whack, then you are disallusioned like a muthafucka.

I was heavy into gangsta rap when I was younger, I grew out of it, and you might to one day, but I'd rather listen to rapper who has money talk about it, then a rapper who isn't hard talking about nigga nuts and guts and murders and all that. It's a fantasy, they make music that appeals to people that want to be hard.

Like kids who type like "crips" on a message board.

Sep 17, 2006
jmacc916 said:
U right, my bad, ill let u get bacc to listening to how lil wayne stunts like his gay ass daddy
Thanks you really showed your maturity and ability to have a debate on music without getting upset. Props to you, now please leave.

Mar 17, 2006
basiccally this dude gonna like what he like and that dude likes what he likes i like Raided, Lynch, nutty ect.. u like lil wayne, G-unit, ect.. who cares if u dont like it dont buy the CD but i will give that when lil wayne freestyles his shit is tight

Pooka

Sicc OG
Apr 22, 2007
Imonone said:
Yuk is more like Lil' Flip.
GETDAFUCKOUTTAHERE!
jmacc916 said:
Lynch's verses on "my world" & "territory" are DEFINTLEY shittin on ANY verse wayne has EVER spit.
you aint neva heard weezy good shit like ambitions az a ridah or on renegade because that shit murked any shit lynch did

Sep 17, 2006
Pooka said:
GETDAFUCKOUTTAHERE!

you aint neva heard weezy good shit like ambitions az a ridah or on renegade
Listen to Yuk on Lil' Flip's new album, tell me there flow and subject matter aren't strikingly similar.

Nov 11, 2006
Imonone said:
How is 23 a young white kid to you? You live what Lynch raps about? Your a perv if ya do.

And you dont live that hardcore lifestyle, you wouldnt be on a message board talking down on a rapper, youd be handling your b.i.

And I didn't say all gangsta rap is bad, but when you think everything that isn't underground, hardcore shit is whack, then you are disallusioned like a muthafucka.

I was heavy into gangsta rap when I was younger, I grew out of it, and you might to one day, but I'd rather listen to rapper who has money talk about it, then a rapper who isn't hard talking about nigga nuts and guts and murders and all that. It's a fantasy, they make music that appeals to people that want to be hard.

Like kids who type like "crips" on a message board.
I was gonna let it go, but im bored and u a clown so WTF-

23 IS young(u the same generation that grew up watching "full house" and "saved by the bell"), and i never said anything about living my life based on ANYBODYS raps. You dont know how the fucc i live, and i never said anything about a "hardcore lifestyle" (whatever the fucc that means). U also the one whos assumming that i "type like a crip". U've read too much on wikipedia about gangbangin homie

Pooka

Sicc OG
Apr 22, 2007
Imonone said:
Listen to Yuk on Lil' Flip's new album, tell me there flow and subject matter aren't strikingly similar.
Because hes on flips song what you think the nigga go rap like

May 30, 2006
Imonone said:
Yuk is not a spectacular emcee, by Bay standards maybe but not as clever as Wayne. Yuk is more like Lil' Flip.

Lynch was sick 10 years ago but now he's alright, past his prime defintley.

K-Rino, ok good underground rapper, but who ever heard of this guy?

Domination and Twista, are you fuckin kiddin me?

Eminem is dope, but Wayne is a little better right now.

And as for Tech, yeah he's a great lyricist, but I'm watching the Alpha Dogs movie and the songs of his they play are some of the corniest, worst tracks Ive ever heard in my life regardless of lyrics.

I'm 23 years old, but I'm not stuck in past, and I'm not afraid to admit if an "industry force fed" rapper just happenes to be the best in the game right now.
Yuk got punchlines that'll kill Waynes shit easily & not by Bay standards cuz I'd put Yuk up against any nigga going gold or platinum RIGHT NOW. You can tell that yuk is lyrically gifted. And in a battle it would be NO contest. And comparing Yuk 2 lil Flip is just plain disrepectful.

Lynch is shittin all over Wayne by far. Thatz not even close. Check out his song "You May Be" with Sav Sicc & Bleezo, check out Blast On'em with Dogg Pound, check out My World wit TECH check out Territory wit Snoop. I'd put 24 Deep up against the Carter 2 & 24 Deep was only an ep.

And so what if the masses never heard of K-Rino. He's one of those rare rappers that spit shit & makes a listener say "damn, how did he ever come up with that line". I've never heard a Wayne line & said that shit. NOT ONCE.

Domination & Twista? No I'm not kiddin. Domination is about the same age as Wayne & his shit is way tighter. He just needs better beats. Twista would run circles around Wayne esp when he goes hardcore.

Em would bury Wayne without much of a problem either & this is comin from someone who is not an Em fan.

And finally TECH......... Wayne would flat out embarrass himself in front of his daughter, his young ass groupies & his paw trying 2 go up against TECH. As far as the shit your hearing from Alpha Dog...... thatz probably some throw away TECH N9NE shit. TECH is one of the few artist out there that release everything that he records & those are probably throw away tracks that were lying around.

May 30, 2006
Imonone said:
Those rappers are WACK! Nobody's cared about them since they were 17, Weezy has been able to go for child star emcee to adult star emcee, none of those niggas, ESPECIALLY Luni Coleone should even be mentioned next to Wayne.

And someone said T-Nutty? He has spit some of the worst lines in history, most of his shit doesnt even make sense. Like fake ass words and ssayin poo poo and pee pee.
Luni is wack now but when he dropped Mr. Lunasicc he was tight. Illegal was far from wack. They were out when u were eating paste & playing in a sand box so u probably never heard any of their shit. And X "Mothafuckin" Raided? LOL!! X would down right murder Wayne. U think X iz garbage? Are u a grown up crack baby? And yes Nutty would dismantle Wayne IMO. He might come up with a line or 2 that sounds suspect but he alwayz redeams himself by kickin a clever punchline that'll make Weezy's lyrics bleed 2 death. Don't sleep on Nutty's lyrics.

Sep 17, 2006
jmacc916 said:
I was gonna let it go, but im bored and u a clown so WTF-

23 IS young(u the same generation that grew up watching "full house" and "saved by the bell"), and i never said anything about living my life based on ANYBODYS raps. You dont know how the fucc i live, and i never said anything about a "hardcore lifestyle" (whatever the fucc that means). U also the one whos assumming that i "type like a crip". U've read too much on wikipedia about gangbangin homie
You dont spell out the "CK", that means you think your crippin'. How is "fucc" not crip-affiliated? And 23 is young, I heard Season of the Sicc when it came out, matter of fact I ws into this shit before that.

If your older than 23, and your still listening to gangsta rap like you do, you got problems bro bro.

Sep 17, 2006
Pooka said:
Because hes on flips song what you think the nigga go rap like
Like hisself kiddo? Is he suppose to rap like another nigga on there shit? Don't be stupid. Yuk talks about flossing on every fucking song he's on, I'd say he's VERY comparable to Flip. That's another reason why the 2 of them do records together.

Sep 17, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
Yuk got punchlines that'll kill Waynes shit easily & not by Bay standards cuz I'd put Yuk up against any nigga going gold or platinum RIGHT NOW. You can tell that yuk is lyrically gifted. And in a battle it would be NO contest. And comparing Yuk 2 lil Flip is just plain disrepectful.

Lynch is shittin all over Wayne by far. Thatz not even close. Check out his song "You May Be" with Sav Sicc & Bleezo, check out Blast On'em with Dogg Pound, check out My World wit TECH check out Territory wit Snoop. I'd put 24 Deep up against the Carter 2 & 24 Deep was only an ep.

And so what if the masses never heard of K-Rino. He's one of those rare rappers that spit shit & makes a listener say "damn, how did he ever come up with that line". I've never heard a Wayne line & said that shit. NOT ONCE.

Domination & Twista? No I'm not kiddin. Domination is about the same age as Wayne & his shit is way tighter. He just needs better beats. Twista would run circles around Wayne esp when he goes hardcore.

Em would bury Wayne without much of a problem either & this is comin from someone who is not an Em fan.

And finally TECH......... Wayne would flat out embarrass himself in front of his daughter, his young ass groupies & his paw trying 2 go up against TECH. As far as the shit your hearing from Alpha Dog...... thatz probably some throw away TECH N9NE shit. TECH is one of the few artist out there that release everything that he records & those are probably throw away tracks that were lying around.
Nah bro the Tech songs on Alpha Dog were from Everready. His video he's got for "Bout 2 Bubble" is the corniest song I may have ever heard. Like I said, he's a fantastic emcee, but he is corny and has wack delievery.

None of these dudes u mentioned are as versatile as Wayne, the only one I would say is equal is Em.

And Yuk is something we won't agree on, I think Yuk is a good punchline, lyricsts but you defintiley have NOT listened to enough of Wayne's newer mateiral to say ANYONE is fuckin with Weezy's punches.

As for K-Rhino, if he was as good as you say, I think his fanbase would be bigger. Ive never even heard of his music outside of siccness and I do know my shit.

Domo is no better than any other NY mixtape rapper and Twista is dope, but not better than Wayne right now.

Wayne is featured on everybody's shit for a reason. He's the hottest in the game right now. None of these other rappers you mentioned ( again, except Em ) are even relevant in the rap game.

Sep 17, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
Luni is wack now but when he dropped Mr. Lunasicc he was tight. Illegal was far from wack. They were out when u were eating paste & playing in a sand box so u probably never heard any of their shit. And X "Mothafuckin" Raided? LOL!! X would down right murder Wayne. U think X iz garbage? Are u a grown up crack baby? And yes Nutty would dismantle Wayne IMO. He might come up with a line or 2 that sounds suspect but he alwayz redeams himself by kickin a clever punchline that'll make Weezy's lyrics bleed 2 death. Don't sleep on Nutty's lyrics.
I have heard Illegal's shit, that little nigga was wack on Snoop's shit and wack on Short's shit.

X-Raided had a good album 10 FUCKING years ago. He's a murderer ( the asshole killed an old lady ) and is in jail for life, his lyrics are great still, but his albums suck. Terrible production, shitty vocals, and the nigga is irrelevant because he will never get out of jail. You need to step into current time and stop living in the past.

T-Nutty, c'mon this guy is so garbage. You Cali boys will settle for anything, and I am very familiar with T-Nutty's work as well, dude ain't fuckin with Wayne.

Luni is wack now, why dwell on how good he was in the past. And the point I was making is that yeah, Luni, Malik & Jamal were popular and dope when they were 17. So was Wayne.

The difference is, Wayne got older and got MORE popular, when nobody cares about Illegal or Luni Coleone nowadays.

Also, I thought you were a smart poster, but now youve been reduced to attacking me personally? And your older than me too? C'mon grow up, talk about music, and leave the perosnal shit out of it.

May 30, 2006
Imonone said:
Nah bro the Tech songs on Alpha Dog were from Everready. His video he's got for "Bout 2 Bubble" is the corniest song I may have ever heard. Like I said, he's a fantastic emcee, but he is corny and has wack delievery.

None of these dudes u mentioned are as versatile as Wayne, the only one I would say is equal is Em.

And Yuk is something we won't agree on, I think Yuk is a good punchline, lyricsts but you defintiley have NOT listened to enough of Wayne's newer mateiral to say ANYONE is fuckin with Weezy's punches.

As for K-Rhino, if he was as good as you say, I think his fanbase would be bigger. Ive never even heard of his music outside of siccness and I do know my shit.

Domo is no better than any other NY mixtape rapper and Twista is dope, but not better than Wayne right now.

Wayne is featured on everybody's shit for a reason. He's the hottest in the game right now. None of these other rappers you mentioned ( again, except Em ) are even relevant in the rap game.
Wayne is featured on who's shit? i buy CD's ALL the time & wayne aint featured on none of them. Bout 2 Bubble is wack IMOP also but thats just one song. TECH's delivery alone would take out Wayne. Rino has a core audience so who cares if the mainstream aint picked up on'em & I've been listening to Rino way before there was a such thing as an internet so I must know my shit. Ive been fuckin with Hip Hop for a Long time homie. Almost 25 years years now. When all rappers came with DJ's...... not they paw.