What yall think about Lil' Wayne?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2006
I think Wayne is one of if not the best emcee in the game right now. His 16's are beasting on anybody's, espeically in the mainstream level.

I didn't like his new flow at 1st when The Carter dropped, but he really is a nasty lyricist, peep that DJ Khaled joint with Akon, Joe, Ross, etc.

Shit he even made Fat Joe's "Make It Rain" into a hit. I know yall will complain he's mainstream and that underground rappers are better but dude has the total package as far as areal rapper goes.

May 30, 2006
coondogg26 said:
ima huge fan of wayne but how many fuckin threads are we gonna have about this?
I agree.

To me he's ok but wwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy overratted. That best rapper alive shit gotta be the most direspectful shit I've heard in years. The fake Blood shit & kissing another man did'nt help either.

Feb 5, 2005

HE STUDIED THE RIGHT PPL & GOT TALENT...

BUT HE AINT THE BEST...

HE LUKKY THE RIGHT PPL DONT GO AT HIS HEAD ON THAT COMMENT HE KEEP THROW'N OUT THERE...

CUZ I CAN LIST A NUMBER OF PPL WHO HE WOULDNT WANNA FUCC WIT...

THEY'D EAT HIM ALIVE !!!

- GEEzUz

Mar 28, 2006
when he stays on topic he can be real sick, sum of his shit sounds like freestyle tangents tho. As far him bein the best rapper alive, i don think so but thats my opinion, his opinion is he is and it's probly just a way to have confidence like If I dont even think im the best rapper alive how will i ever be or who will ever think i am..sum would wanna see a more humble dude but people act differnt ways to get to the same place in life and thats his way. Did any rapper ever challenge him and say they were the best rapper alive? jw

Sep 17, 2006
BayBoss420 said:
when he stays on topic he can be real sick, sum of his shit sounds like freestyle tangents tho. As far him bein the best rapper alive, i don think so but thats my opinion, his opinion is he is and it's probly just a way to have confidence like If I dont even think im the best rapper alive how will i ever be or who will ever think i am..sum would wanna see a more humble dude but people act differnt ways to get to the same place in life and thats his way. Did any rapper ever challenge him and say they were the best rapper alive? jw
Nope...nobody wants it with Weezy.

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
i think lil wayne is cool, but sometimes he does shit thats fuckin lame as fuck

like niggaz going around kissing on the mouth, sellin crack to kids, shooting they self in the chest, or having a fake ass nigga tryin to be the birdman, some bullshit he made up after watching TRAINING DAY,