What yall think about Lil' Wayne?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
Lil Wayne and Baby really have all that money from doing real estate business with MC Hammer's wife in Tracy California. Master P ghostwrites for weezy and Mr Capone is the secret behind scenes triple thousand OG behind Cash Money, and Mariah Carey has been my baby mamma since I could bust a nut.

Sep 17, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
Man get yo snitch ass outta here. U been hanging wit Mr. Peete & White Devil? Man what tha fuck is up with all of these snitches on the Siccness lately?

This online police shit is getting way outta hand. Nemo needs 2 create a FBI forum 4 the informants.
LOL at you complaing about snitches to get some props on here. You can't even stick to topic, you lost your argument PAGES ago. And what do the police matter to you? YOUR NOT A THUG! Your an internet character, stop acting like this is real life.

Sep 17, 2006
Stocktown_Rob said:
Lil Wayne and Baby really have all that money from doing real estate business with MC Hammer's wife in Tracy California. Master P ghostwrites for weezy and Mr Capone is the secret behind scenes triple thousand OG behind Cash Money, and Mariah Carey has been my baby mamma since I could bust a nut.
When jokes go wrong...

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
GeeZus said:

HE LUKKY THE RIGHT PPL DONT GO AT HIS HEAD ON THAT COMMENT HE KEEP THROW'N OUT THERE...

CUZ I CAN LIST A NUMBER OF PPL WHO HE WOULDNT WANNA FUCC WIT...

THEY'D EAT HIM ALIVE !!!

- GEEzUz
im wit GeeZus on this...give me a list and weezy f baby diapers will get mutilated

apart from production...i dont know how overrated you could get