What yall think about Lil' Wayne?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2006
jmacc916 said:
Lil wayne is not no fuccin 29! He said hella times he was born in 82. That would make him 24 or 25. Either way, he been rich since he was young as fucc, so its kinda hard to picture him out on the blocc slangin
I know HE said that, did u only read half of my post. When he was arrested in 05/06, the police report stated that he was 29 years old. And um, Baby is STILL slangin, I wouldnt be suprised if wayne is involved too.

Sep 17, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
Its official. Lil Wayne LOST!!!!!!!!!
How? By going platinum every time he drops? To be the hottest/most requested featured artist in the game? Is that how he lost? Your arguments have gotten weaker and weaker every time u post, when one of the rappers you cheerlead for make above notoriety on the siccness, maybe. Until, then, looks like YOU lost.

Mar 3, 2007
Gotta give credit were its due. the man is hot, doin his thing everytime, his freestyles go, his 16's kill everybody... the way i see it is he's just making the underground dudes wanna be better...He's making dudes Step they game up...

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
This thread is retarded theres ONE person keeping up the arguement because hes the only person on the siccness ridin lil waynes dick that hard...

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
If you didn't respond in here this thread woulda died 15 pages ago, my constructive opinion was already given but you probably didn't read it. I might consider all your opinions as valid but wayne's voice is too raspy and at times hes basically just talking and his words and rhymes dont even sync with his music. Before 2000 his music was ok, considering he kind of sounded like a 14 year old girl.

Sep 17, 2006
mouth_my_nuts said:
If you didn't respond in here this thread woulda died 15 pages ago, my constructive opinion was already given but you probably didn't read it. I might consider all your opinions as valid but wayne's voice is too raspy and at times hes basically just talking and his words and rhymes dont even sync with his music. Before 2000 his music was ok, considering he kind of sounded like a 14 year old girl.
And even with that handicap, he's still the hottest in the game right now. People like Keak Da Sneak, E-40, etc., and they have terrible voices too. He has plenty of songs where the rhymes fit the beat, but basically he talks shit. And he talks that shit because no one is gonna step up and challenge him otherwise.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I see, you like to compare lil wayne to bay rappers, personally i dont like most of keaks songs and none of 40s new shit. It seems like you're focusing more on his swagger and style then his actual rrhymes. Why don't you quote some of his rhymes that make him "the hottest in the game right now." You're a broken record with every response, seriously, if you're gonna dickride at least be knowledgable about who your dickridin. You must know baby personally so speak for him like that, "i know baby still slangs." What are you like their paid cheerleader you go around bay forums talkin about how much better he is then all bay rappers, im not even from the bay and could care less but you wanna act stupid so ima call it out. The only reason you started this thread was outta spite of the whole bay movement thang, you really just think you're tryin to piss people off and i think its obvious you could care less about any1's opinion about lil wayne.

Sep 17, 2006
mouth_my_nuts said:
I see, you like to compare lil wayne to bay rappers, personally i dont like most of keaks songs and none of 40s new shit. It seems like you're focusing more on his swagger and style then his actual rrhymes. Why don't you quote some of his rhymes that make him "the hottest in the game right now." You're a broken record with every response, seriously, if you're gonna dickride at least be knowledgable about who your dickridin. You must know baby personally so speak for him like that, "i know baby still slangs." What are you like their paid cheerleader you go around bay forums talkin about how much better he is then all bay rappers, im not even from the bay and could care less but you wanna act stupid so ima call it out. The only reason you started this thread was outta spite of the whole bay movement thang, you really just think you're tryin to piss people off and i think its obvious you could care less about any1's opinion about lil wayne.
His swag is the 2nd best thing about him besides his punchlines, that contributes to the theory of a complete rapper. And most of the Bay is weak, I dunno why u even brought thast up.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Actually, YOU brought up bay rappers, and again, can you quote any of these punchlines that are so superior then every other rappers lines?

Also, this relates all back to my previous point, you say the "bay is weak", we already know your opinion on the bay..again, back to my previous point of you only making this thread because you know theres hella bay area rap fans here and you're just trying to offend someone you really dont care about anyones opinion on lil wayne, and ill wait for the broken record response you have...

Sep 17, 2006
mouth_my_nuts said:
Actually, YOU brought up bay rappers, and again, can you quote any of these punchlines that are so superior then every other rappers lines?

Also, this relates all back to my previous point, you say the "bay is weak", we already know your opinion on the bay..again, back to my previous point of you only making this thread because you know theres hella bay area rap fans here and you're just trying to offend someone you really dont care about anyones opinion on lil wayne, and ill wait for the broken record response you have...
Here's a couple lines from the Khaled "we taking over" song, a track that is pop, got a video on BET/MTV "I am the beast/feed me rappers or feed me beats/i'm untamed/I need a leash/I'm insane/I need a shrink/I love brains/I need a leech" Just a few bars, from a pop single. I'm not gonna bother typing up anymore lyrics, that's for u to do ur research. I'm knowledgable on every other artist's catalogs I named in this thread except for K-Rhino ( lol ), so now you listen to his latest album's lyrics and tell me he's not the hottest out.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
^^I've heard ALL of lil wayne's old material and alot of his new shit, those bars are coo but that or anything else he spits puts him a step above others. I don't think I could stomach MTV's or BET's "pop" music seeing that its based on votes by viewers and MTV is known for their teen audience....

May 23, 2007
man this debate dont ever die. Lil Wayne is hit or miss, some people love him some people hate him. Personally i think hes straight, but TOO FUCKIN OVERRATED regardless of what you dickriders say. the man is NOT the best alive and i personally dont really think hes all that hot except for some spots here and there. but thats me

Aug 3, 2006
lil weezy is killin shit hands down

"so far ahead of you niggas,im in a different time zone"-wayne

"zoom zoom bitch ride a nigga broom witch"-wayne

"holla back i see ya sarge im so muthafuckin high i could eat a star"-wayne

Sep 17, 2006
mouth_my_nuts said:
^^I've heard ALL of lil wayne's old material and alot of his new shit, those bars are coo but that or anything else he spits puts him a step above others. I don't think I could stomach MTV's or BET's "pop" music seeing that its based on votes by viewers and MTV is known for their teen audience....
Of course the majority of the stuff you see on 106, Rap Life, Sukka Free, etc is crap imo as well, but as far as Weezy being one of those "industry" rappers, at least he tries to keep his lyrics imaginiative and clever. That's something you don't see from other mainstream artists, and that's what sets dude apart from anybody at the moment, mainstrean or underground.

Sep 17, 2006
DopeBoyFresh said:
lil weezy is killin shit hands down

"so far ahead of you niggas,im in a different time zone"-wayne

"zoom zoom bitch ride a nigga broom witch"-wayne

"holla back i see ya sarge im so muthafuckin high i could eat a star"-wayne
EVERY rapper has dropped a few weak bars in his career, your favorite rapper included.

May 30, 2006
Man get yo snitch ass outta here. U been hanging wit Mr. Peete & White Devil? Man what tha fuck is up with all of these snitches on the Siccness lately?

This online police shit is getting way outta hand. Nemo needs 2 create a FBI forum 4 the informants.