What yall think about Lil' Wayne?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
Imonone said:
Yeah, just abortion, and doing acid, stuff like that. You know, that's always good for the children to hear.
mostly from the anghellic album you just named, and besides last i knew there was a Parental Advisory sticker on it so wtf do you expect some shit that dont cuss if you want that go find some gospel shit. and if you pick up T9X DVD theres a song called I'll Pass basically saying dont do drugs. and try his first album The Calm Before The Storm, totally aint nothing like it, if you think its whack your stupid as fuck. theres a differences between not your style of music and music that is straight up garbage like most shit coming outta the south with da excepting of a few artists

Sep 17, 2006
Dark Shadow said:
mostly from the anghellic album you just named, and besides last i knew there was a Parental Advisory sticker on it so wtf do you expect some shit that dont cuss if you want that go find some gospel shit. and if you pick up T9X DVD theres a song called I'll Pass basically saying dont do drugs. and try his first album The Calm Before The Storm, totally aint nothing like it, if you think its whack your stupid as fuck. theres a differences between not your style of music and music that is straight up garbage like most shit coming outta the south with da excepting of a few artists
LOL that if I think it's wack I'M stupid HAHA. Wayne's shit got parental advisory on it too, so your argument is baseless. Tech has rapped about plenty topics, positive and negative, just as Wayne has.

I'll Pass just saying he don't fuck with weed really, Tech is an amazing LYRICIST but he IS NOT A COMPLETE ARTIST. He had good promo for Absolute Power, had his videos on TV and nothing became a hit, you know why? Because he's NOT a great rapper.

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ YOU CANT CALL HIM A WACK RAPPER CUZ HE DIDNT BLOW UP. THERE ARE SO MANY BETTER RAPPERS THAT HAVENT BLOWN UP DAMN NEAR THEN THAT HAVE THESE DAYS. THE MAINSTREAM IS TRASH. TECHN9NE IS A COMPLETE ARTIST BECAUSE OF HIS ORIGINALITY. WAYNE, JEEZY, RICK ROSS, ARE NOT BETTER RAPPERS, THEY WERE JUST GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY.

Sep 17, 2006
T-Rip said:
^^^ YOU CANT CALL HIM A WACK RAPPER CUZ HE DIDNT BLOW UP. THERE ARE SO MANY BETTER RAPPERS THAT HAVENT BLOWN UP DAMN NEAR THEN THAT HAVE THESE DAYS. THE MAINSTREAM IS TRASH. TECHN9NE IS A COMPLETE ARTIST BECAUSE OF HIS ORIGINALITY. WAYNE, JEEZY, RICK ROSS, ARE NOT BETTER RAPPERS, THEY WERE JUST GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY.
I think that a good all around rapper should be able to make songs that appeal to everyone. Tech is nice, but he just doesn't do it for most people. And he WAS given a chance, Absolute Power had 2 videos, "I'mma Tell" was terrible, "Slacker" was cool and original, but most people thought it was corny.

May 30, 2006
Norcal916 said:
nigga spits fire. His shits coo and da nigga gotz hands. Ma nigga dat went to an all black college in tha south told me wayne did a concert at his schoo and a fight broke out and wayne knocked out 8 niggaz tha last bein a nigga dat looked like an nfl linebacker. Ma nigga aint one to lie to kick it so i believe dat shit.
I don't belive that 4 a fraction of a second. 8 niggaz? LMFAO!!! I think yo homie told u his first lie.

Sep 17, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
Those were just radio friendly singles. That entire Cd was totally different then those 2 singles
Your are dense one aren't you. Do I have to type in caps or something? Tech made what he thought were 2 radio friendly singles, they were not that good. Even if you are doing radio records, an artist like that is gonna try to make something that won't embarass them right?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
smallski61916 said:
He can rap but he's a gimmick imo...
I cant think of a mainstream rapper today off top that isnt a gimmick, I think Lil Wayne is a very talented rapper but i think he needs to get knocked down a peg for riding Jay Zs dick for hella years and now saying hes better than him. Lil Wayne is tight though I think the kissin thing is kinda wierd though

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I think its funny how much IMNOONE is trying so hard to convince everybody in here that lil wayne is "the complete artist" and blazzay blah...if you REALLY believed that I don't think you'd try so hard to defend him cause you'd realize it's pointless. In all 15 pages of this thread, theres probably no more then 10-15 people that actually said lil wayne is tight and agreed wit you, proof is in the amount of fans and you're on the siccness trying to argue some south shit in the general music forum?..

May 30, 2006
Imonone said:
Your are dense one aren't you. Do I have to type in caps or something? Tech made what he thought were 2 radio friendly singles, they were not that good. Even if you are doing radio records, an artist like that is gonna try to make something that won't embarass them right?
So what if those radios singles were not all that great. Most radio singles today aren't that great anywayz. Plus Imma tell was a pretty tight song IMO. That shit was hella original & creative how he rapped it

Sep 17, 2006
jayda650 said:
I cant think of a mainstream rapper today off top that isnt a gimmick, I think Lil Wayne is a very talented rapper but i think he needs to get knocked down a peg for riding Jay Zs dick for hella years and now saying hes better than him. Lil Wayne is tight though I think the kissin thing is kinda wierd though
Agreed on many points, but have you heard Jay's recent shit? Wayne might have taken his style, but he's doing it better than Hov now. As far as the gay thing, that don't affect his music to me.

Sep 17, 2006
mouth_my_nuts said:
I think its funny how much IMNOONE is trying so hard to convince everybody in here that lil wayne is "the complete artist" and blazzay blah...if you REALLY believed that I don't think you'd try so hard to defend him cause you'd realize it's pointless. In all 15 pages of this thread, theres probably no more then 10-15 people that actually said lil wayne is tight and agreed wit you, proof is in the amount of fans and you're on the siccness trying to argue some south shit in the general music forum?..
The South forum is weak that's why. If you don't have an opinion construtive to the thread, you know what to do.

Sep 17, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
So what if those radios singles were not all that great. Most radio singles today aren't that great anywayz. Plus Imma tell was a pretty tight song IMO. That shit was hella original & creative how he rapped it
In your opinion maybe, but not to people who don't have an ear for the underground already. So what if the singles weren't great? He obviously wanted them to be, and failed. I'm not gonna sit here and say Wayne is a better LYRICST than Tech, but he is a better RAPPER by a looooong shot.

Aug 5, 2002
Norcal916 said:
nigga spits fire. His shits coo and da nigga gotz hands. Ma nigga dat went to an all black college in tha south told me wayne did a concert at his schoo and a fight broke out and wayne knocked out 8 niggaz tha last bein a nigga dat looked like an nfl linebacker. Ma nigga aint one to lie to kick it so i believe dat shit.
HAHHAHHA HA AHA HA HA AH..........holy shit, funniest thing I've read on here in a while...........

Nov 11, 2006
Imonone said:
U do know they lied about his age when he was Hot Boys? The nigga is 29 now, so he was 3-4 years older than they said he was.
Lil wayne is not no fuccin 29! He said hella times he was born in 82. That would make him 24 or 25. Either way, he been rich since he was young as fucc, so its kinda hard to picture him out on the blocc slangin

Nov 11, 2006
Norcal916 said:
LMAO, he knocked him out, then he picked him up and gave him a kiss like, "u ok nigga, im sorry"