What yall think about Lil' Wayne?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2006
Bro that verse on "My World" was not that good. 1st of all, how many times is he gonna use that James Worthy reference? And that nigga nuts and guts is Whack! It's 2007! That shit was cool back then, but Wayne is a rapper's rapper, not a fantasy cannibal.

Nov 11, 2006
T.C said:
dude stepped his shit up in the last 2-3 years and has become on of my favorites...his mixtapes are pretty cool too. its funny how cats think dude is overrated though...it like its not cool to like a rapper when he gets too popular too fast or some shit.
LMAO, no, its not to cool to like a rapper when he kisses another grown man in the mouth

Sep 17, 2006
jmacc916 said:
LMAO, no, its not to cool to like a rapper when he kisses another grown man in the mouth
It's just music, it doesn't mean your gay too, unless your insecure. You like a rapper who has talked about killing and eating babies, I dont think what Wayne did is as bad as that.

Nov 11, 2006
Imonone said:
Bro that verse on "My World" was not that good. 1st of all, how many times is he gonna use that James Worthy reference? And that nigga nuts and guts is Whack! It's 2007! That shit was cool back then, but Wayne is a rapper's rapper, not a fantasy cannibal.
Lynch is probably always gonna have a small mention of nigga nuts and guts, since thats how he's always been, just like wayne always gonna mention how much money he got, since thats how hes always been. Bottom line is, Lynch's delivery and flow is KILLIN wayne, no matter what the words. Just cuz lynch dont put out an album and 10 mixtapes a year, dont mean hes past his prime. Listen to "territory", lynch's verse kills both of snoop's

Nov 11, 2006
Imonone said:
It's just music, it doesn't mean your gay too, unless your insecure. You like a rapper who has talked about killing and eating babies, I dont think what Wayne did is as bad as that.
LMAO!! exactly homie, lynch raps about it, wayne actually does kiss another man in the mouth and he probably like doing it. it has nothing to do with me, i just prefer to avoid homosexuals

Sep 17, 2006
jmacc916 said:
Lynch is probably always gonna have a small mention of nigga nuts and guts, since thats how he's always been, just like wayne always gonna mention how much money he got, since thats how hes always been. Bottom line is, Lynch's delivery and flow is KILLIN wayne, no matter what the words. Just cuz lynch dont put out an album and 10 mixtapes a year, dont mean hes past his prime. Listen to "territory", lynch's verse kills both of snoop's
He is waaay past his prime, and as for delivery and flow, thats all up to opinion, but a good rapper needs the total package, and Lynch's lyrics are weak compared to Wayne.

And there is no excuse for "nuts and guts" that shit is so wack to being hearing now.

Sep 17, 2006
jmacc916 said:
LMAO!! exactly homie, lynch raps about it, wayne actually does kiss another man in the mouth and he probably like doing it. it has nothing to do with me, i just prefer to avoid homosexuals
At least he has the respect of the industry even after what happened. Please don't compare a mediocore gimmick rapper from the 90's with Wayne.

Nov 11, 2006
Imonone said:
He is waaay past his prime, and as for delivery and flow, thats all up to opinion, but a good rapper needs the total package, and Lynch's lyrics are weak compared to Wayne.

And there is no excuse for "nuts and guts" that shit is so wack to being hearing now.
So u would rather hear about how much money wayne has?? homie if u think wayne's lyrics are harder than lynch's im coo on replying to u, cuz its clear u have no sense

Nov 11, 2006
Imonone said:
At least he has the respect of the industry even after what happened. Please don't compare a mediocore gimmick rapper from the 90's with Wayne.

^^^says the mainstream dickridin fag, get off wayne's nuts nigga. U probably a hardcore camron fan too huh?? nelly was ur favorite till 50 cent came out huh nigga?? save all that wacc ass commercial shit, i garuntee if lynch and wayne ever got on a tracc 2gether, lynch would murder him

Sep 17, 2006
jmacc916 said:
So u would rather hear about how much money wayne has?? homie if u think wayne's lyrics are harder than lynch's im coo on replying to u, cuz its clear u have no sense
Everyone can relate to the paper chase, NOT eating baby guts.

I never said Wayne had "harder" lyrics, just better. Who gives a fucks about a rappers hardness. Gangsta rap is dead, get over it.

Nov 11, 2006
Imonone said:
Everyone can relate to the paper chase, NOT eating baby guts.

I never said Wayne had "harder" lyrics, just better. Who gives a fucks about a rappers hardness. Gangsta rap is dead, get over it.
my bad fag, when i say "hard" i meant better. its called slang

Sep 17, 2006
No "hard"="hardcore". Wayne is a better emcee, lyricist, check Carter 1 & 2, he doesn't talk about being rich very much either, mostly about the rap/crack game.

And why am I a fag? Did I strike a nerve? This the 1st time youve realized that gangsta rap is dead?

Mar 17, 2006
Imonone said:
Those rappers are WACK! Nobody's cared about them since they were 17, Weezy has been able to go for child star emcee to adult star emcee, none of those niggas, ESPECIALLY Luni Coleone should even be mentioned next to Wayne.

And someone said T-Nutty? He has spit some of the worst lines in history, most of his shit doesnt even make sense. Like fake ass words and ssayin poo poo and pee pee.
X-Raided is WACK???? wow thats a bold statement

Nov 11, 2006
Imonone said:
No "hard"="hardcore". Wayne is a better emcee, lyricist, check Carter 1 & 2, he doesn't talk about being rich very much either, mostly about the rap/crack game.

And why am I a fag? Did I strike a nerve? This the 1st time youve realized that gangsta rap is dead?

naw dont trip, i call anyone who says stupid shit a fag. and hard does not =hardcore, if i meant hardcore i woulda said hardcore.
so u sayin the carter 1 & 2 are wayne's best albums?? cuz if u are, lynch's best 2 albums, SOTS & loaded are leavin that wacc shit in the dust, no matter what fuccin year it is

Mar 17, 2006
jmacc916 said:
naw dont trip, i call anyone who says stupid shit a fag. and hard does not =hardcore, if i meant hardcore i woulda said hardcore.
so u sayin the carter 1 & 2 are wayne's best albums?? cuz if u are, lynch's best 2 albums, SOTS & loaded are leavin that wacc shit in the dust, no matter what fuccin year it is
co-sign

were sorry Lynch doesnt rap about stuntin like my daddy and GO DJ
now thats hardcore

Sep 17, 2006
jmacc916 said:
First off all, whack is not spelled "wacc" and your NOT a crip.

SOTS was a great album in terms of flow, production and delievery, but the subject matter on that album was too extreme to be that good. That would appeal to young kids I would think, but not to people who live in reality.

And Loaded was not that great of an album, of your from Sac so you will go to great lengths to defend the only rapper from your area that has ever sold any records, but he's a hasbeen.

Sep 17, 2006
LurccH918 said:
co-sign

were sorry Lynch doesnt rap about stuntin like my daddy and GO DJ
now thats hardcore
Who cares about hardcore? And since you do, have you actually listened to "Go DJ" ? He talks about gangsta, hardcore shit on the whole track, your just hating to hate.

Believe me if Lynch thought he ever had a chance at blowing up mainstream, he would be making those types of songs too. If Lynch actually HAD that kind of money, he WOULD be talking about it just as much as Wayne does. Just because a track is catchy, doesn't mean it's wack.

Nov 11, 2006
Imonone said:
First off all, whack is not spelled "wacc" and your NOT a crip.

SOTS was a great album in terms of flow, production and delievery, but the subject matter on that album was too extreme to be that good. That would appeal to young kids I would think, but not to people who live in reality.

And Loaded was not that great of an album, of your from Sac so you will go to great lengths to defend the only rapper from your area that has ever sold any records, but he's a hasbeen.
What are u a fuccin english professor? and u dont know what the fucc i am or am not. I aint trippin though, im done wit u, its clear ur taste in music is totally fucced thanx to the mainstream