What do you bart cats think of kanye west?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 1, 2003
i think he's a tight rapper. I like his song "through the wire". He raps about real shit, which is nice for a change. I cant wait for his album to drop.

B

Blackjack 1577

tyson said:
Fucc um . I ant in ta that fake eastcoast country
LOL @ this fool, what tha fuck is an eastcoast country?

Anyway as a rapper he's mediocre, I wouldn't say he's weak but he ain't nothin special. But as a producer he's off tha hook, he got some dope beats fa sho.

Sep 16, 2002
damn, for all you folks that say his rhymes are weak, must not be listening to the muthafucking lyrics... oh yeah, i forgot since he's not rappin about how much money, or hoes he fucks, and lets not forget how much weed he smokes he sucks... right??? like homeboy said he raps about realshit we well most of us can relate to real life "problems"... not how much money we wish we had, or how much of this and that...

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Don't get all soft just cuz you read his lil article online. The question was can the nigga rap. Not about his content. C BO can rap and his content is 100% gangsta. TALIB QWELI can rap and his content is more diverse. Most people agree that KANYE WEST's flow ain't nothing special. That's the most important ingredient when rapping is how you flow, not what you flowing about.

Apr 25, 2002
SF
so what if he raps about "real" shit?? he doesnt do a very good job at it in my opinion. delivery is more important than content. everybody has been through real shit but not everybody can rap about it.

Apr 25, 2002
dude is a true artist..it takes natural talent to do what he does beatwise..yes..hes a mediocre rapper(if that)..but so are alot of other muthafuckaz that are considerd to be "tight" in the mainstream world..at least dude does have some real shit to offer...classic beats