were you a king george fan ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2003
naw man thats fucked up.. KG is like folks man... hes hella koo... i buy his shit..... hes a koo rapper to me... everyone else stands out in front of rasputins too.... fat steve.... big el... and they are all koo.... hopefully they will all come up big man they deserve that shit...... but nonetheless... king george is a koo ass dude..... late

May 10, 2002
"Mr King George foot in the door, visiting California"

He got a couple tight tracks but its mainly cuz of the beats cuz he cant rap for shit thats why P left his ass in the dust.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
king george=what all the siccness wanna be rappers are gonna end up ilke, outside a music store with no job, beggin for people to buy there wack shit at age 35.

Apr 25, 2002
he was coo back when he was with TRU,not the greatest rapper but most cats aint.but his solo tracks was tight,"Locked Up" "3 Strikes".Life Of A Kingpin was coo and his comp "Playas & Hustlas" is one of the tightest comps ever in my opinion.......

and anybody know when the Rev. Do Wrong movie is comin out?

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
This nigga, I am one, quick to use that AK gun, on a mark muthafucker, who wanna pick a bone, 2 to the dome, we took his ass home'... that verse was ill on 99 ways to die..

damn yall make kg sound pitifull. You've actually made me feel sorry for dude. dam.

Jun 9, 2002
i never liked dat rough ass sounding voice along wit them off beat ass flows.

He got a couple tight tracks but its mainly cuz of the beats cuz he cant rap for shit thats why P left his ass in the dust.
I couldnt AGREE MORE! lol

LOL! Its well over due aint it? lol

Dec 6, 2005
dam i waz reading back on these posts N da other day i waz at rasputin(San Lorenzo) N sure enough King George waz outside tryin 2 sell me a 2 disc dvd he had so i copped it for 10 buckz he even threw in Messy Marv the block files cd just cuz i bought it off him so when i got home they were 2 burned dvd'z i still havent watched it though lol but he waz hella koo though i felt bad 4 him datz y i copped da dvd lol but yea it look like he doin bad though da foo he waz wit waz askin me 4 sum dope

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
he was suppose to put me and my boys down but nothing ever materialized lol
i like this one track he got on the million dolla dream tho

he a coo dude tho when i go to Rasputin in san leandro he hooks it up with dvd's

side shows and hoes etc.. lol

Dec 6, 2005
lol da funny thing waz dat after i met him i called my homie N i waz like guess who i met at rasputin he waz like king george huh i waz like yea how u know den he waz like i met dat foo there like 3 yearz ago i started rollin lol

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
he was coo back when he was with TRU,not the greatest rapper but most cats aint.but his solo tracks was tight,"Locked Up" "3 Strikes".Life Of A Kingpin was coo and his comp "Playas & Hustlas" is one of the tightest comps ever in my opinion.......

you talking about lock and load i dont think this his comp

that is was fire tho front to back

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
he should have made a decent amount of money off them side shows and hoes tapes and dvd's cuz i know them mothafuckas was sealing like hot cakes i coped a few lol

you know the shit with him and ol boy french braids?

Sep 17, 2005
I liked all the tracks he was on wit TRU back in tha day and he was actually one of my favorites out tha group. His first solo was the shit. me and my lil brother used to bang that shit non stop. Then he did have one compilation that I thought was good. But everything else was garbage.