were you a king george fan ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
King George was good on on the Tru albums cuz he wasn't on them all that much and they were backed up by super tight K-Lou production, i never listened to any of his solo efforts eventhough i thought Life Of a kingpin looked kinda promising but i never heard or bought it.

Aug 13, 2002
king george a real hu$tle. i remember back in 6th grade i bought one of his cds TV TRU VISION i think up while i was eating mcdonalds @ southland mall. lol. i hooked em up wit a few dollars. the cd was coo. peace.

Aug 7, 2003
i bought a dvd off him like 2 months ago and dont ever buy that shit. its a piece of shit dvd with just like sound clips for his cds and a address to order his cds and books. i paid 10 bucks for that cd cus i felt sorry for him with a cheap ass kmel shirt that was ripped up and shit and his cheap fucked up towel do-rag and that dvd has a video and it looks like he was wearing hte same shit on the video as when i seen him. the only song i liked from his was on that old million dollar dream cd money and muscle.

May 12, 2002
2ill4u said:
he was okay before but once he started harassing me at rasputins (like three times) I got fed up with it.
fo real.. i was coppin my Mac Dre the game is thick pt 2, and im in my car opening the disc and this fool walks up on me. Starts talkin, i gave him $10 just to get out of my face. He sold me two discs, (burnt copies no less) of old songs that he recorded in the master p days.. plus he had a Mac Dre song on there, and that was his selling point... Man, i could have made the disc he sold me with all the old shit i got laying around. Like TRU, West coast bad boys.. I felt bad for the og, but dayum...

Sep 12, 2003
www.InYoFaceFilm.com
I always buy his cd's from him whenever I see him but I wouldn't buy 2 burnt cd's for $10 from NOBODY that's crazy! He sells 4 or 5 for $10. usually some compilations of something that he's been on, not very good listening at all but he's a real nice guy though.

Apr 25, 2002
caffeine said:
he was dope in TRU, but hes solo shit was not good.. drop your opinion.
No not really.

But I saw him selling CD's out in front of a record store, like 3 for $10 and got those. I don't know why.

Apr 25, 2002
that life of a kingpin was kinda tight and every now and again he would have some coo shit IMO..i got one of the old compilations i 4get what its called..it has ridiculously corny tracks to hella raw tracks all on the same project and i would say im satisfied with it in my collection...

Apr 17, 2003
MAN I SEEN KING GEORGE AT BIG LOTS IN A DOPE FIEND BUCKET WITH THE BACK WINDOW BUSTED OUT,THEN HE WAS IN SIDE HE WAS TRYIN TO BUY BLANK CDS.BUT I CANT KNOCK HIS HUS.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
i jus kno like kats said....doode came up to me when i was doing sum shopping over at great meezy.....he came up and so did his whole crew...all trying to sell me their cds at once....i told em aye 1 at a time....but he lost me when he showed me the cd cover and title "jingle bells and shotgun shells" and it had a pic of him wit destiny's child....i jus feel bad duke got left behind and hasnt done to much IMO that is werth the fetti....i mean hes a decent kat though from when he chopped it up n tried to slang his music....