webbie boosie gucci mane

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i fucks with all three niggas especially gucci. Gucci be having me dying with all the shit he say its just entertainment plus that nigga is about what he talking about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJVAZuDcYIc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9nF4-ueLbA
so you know his life story then and have hung out with him extensively? you do'nt know he's about shit. you just assume it based on some shit you heard from someone else who heard some shit from someone else. the guy is a fucking clown.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
their music isn't fucking hip hop, that's disgraceful to hip hop as a whole, jesus christ.. all that shit is hip pop.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
hip hop started as party music....its all entertainment...u aint gotta rap fast, spit metaphors and be backpack to be a "true" hip hop artist.....hip hop is hip hop...there are just different type of artists... just like there are different genres of movies, horror, action comedy, same goes with rap....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
hip hop started as party music....its all entertainment...u aint gotta rap fast, spit metaphors and be backpack to be a "true" hip hop artist.....hip hop is hip hop...there are just different type of artists... just like there are different genres of movies, horror, action comedy, same goes with rap....
that's a bad comparison.

movies and music in general would work...but using one broad subject and one specific one, doesn't really work, at least in my opinion. i know what you're sayin....but hip hop actually had a message...mainly uniting the community. not talking about dumb ass bullshit like these fags and 95% of rappers today.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
read the post above buddy. or go do some real research on the subject. not just listening to fucking MTV and all the idiots on here that think they know what's up.

Nov 5, 2004
I listen to them all.

I gives a fuck if they ain't the best lyricists. Lol, who cares? Its entertainment.

Sometimes I wanna listen to some hardcore lyricists, sometimes I wanna listen to some Bay shit, sometimes I wanna listen to some East Coast, sometimes I wanna listen to some old school, and sometimes I wanna listen to some trill ass south shit just like their music.

Feb 21, 2006
so you know his life story then and have hung out with him extensively? you do'nt know he's about shit. you just assume it based on some shit you heard from someone else who heard some shit from someone else. the guy is a fucking clown.
That nigga killed someone and is really about what he talking about. But whats the point of telling you just don't like them we understand that. There is no point of coming in here twice saying the same shit.

Apr 8, 2005
boosie, gucci, webbie are rap, not hip hop. rap is what you do. hip hop is what you live. hip hop is a culture. only cat that is "hip hop" in the mainstream is lupe fiasco.
i kinda consider kanye hip hop, and common, dunno if youd call talib kweli mainstream, but either way, this is the best definition of hip hop ive seen on sicc in awhile

Dec 9, 2005
do you not understand what the word MOST means? oh yeah, you're from the Bay....that's your excuse.:ermm:
their music isn't fucking hip hop, that's disgraceful to hip hop as a whole, jesus christ.. all that shit is hip pop.
read the post above buddy. or go do some real research on the subject. not just listening to fucking MTV and all the idiots on here that think they know what's up.