webbie boosie gucci mane

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BFIWB

Peasant
Feb 12, 2008
i think webbie kinda nice. he ripped that gimme that track. i haven't really been checking for boosie or gucci mane though. that wipe me down song is kinda sick though in a guilty pleasure type of way.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Boosie has the most annoying voice Ive ever heard from a rapper i cant fuck with him. Gucci ain't really the tightest rapper in the world but i like his shit though. I don't know enough about webbie to comment I like that one hit he had a few years back though

Jan 30, 2006
Gucci mane-Vette Pass

Gucci Mane - I'm Cool

Gucci Mane - 15 Minutes Past Due

Lil Boosie - You Aint Bout What You Talkin Bout

Lil Boosie ft. The Strangers - "GOOD LIFE"

Webbie feat. Lil Boosie - Thuggin

Smack 10 - Lil Boosie & Webbie

Beads

Sicc OG
May 22, 2005
I used to think Boosie was trash until i moved down south last year and a few cats put me on game. Webbie and Gucci are straight too, but Boosie is the best outta the 3!

Apr 8, 2005
I used to think Boosie was trash until i moved down south last year and a few cats put me on game. Webbie and Gucci are straight too, but Boosie is the best outta the 3!
agreed, and living down south really drops yur standards for rap, i lived in texas for awhile

Beads

Sicc OG
May 22, 2005
^^^Same here. i was in Dallas for like 6 months. I was so happy to come back to Boston. Its amazing how much bullshit gets put on and played down there!!!

Aug 9, 2002
My potna from lousiana told me tha the shit bootsie and webbie got out now is garbage compared to the local undeeground shit they got. Heard they real streed cats.

I've been bumpin a lot of gucci maine lately. His lyrics are funny to me cause what he be sayin but he got the thightest beats in the south right now.

But that's because he got Zaytoven and he's from the West.