webbie boosie gucci mane

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
so if music is on MTV, its not real hip hop?

okay pal
For the most part, I would say yes. MTV is a fucking corporate conglomerate. They own BET and VH1 as well. Which means they cross promote and only want to SELL you on ideas and other bullshit.

Now you tell me how fucking HIP HOP that is ya dumb son of a bitch.

Is "bling" and all that bullshit hip hop? Is talking about how much money, how many cars, and all that shit hip hop? If you answer yes, please go drink a full gallon of bleach and swallow 25 Tylenol PM's.

HIP HOP is about the culture and your roots, not selling out and being on TV to sell fucking records. Obviously you dumb ass kids don't know shit. I'm only 6 years older than you, but got damn, you're light years away in the intelligence department.

Can you name the 4 elements of hip hop without looking it up online? Can you name 4 groups or DJ's that started Hip Hop? If you can't, then please, shut the fuck up now and quit wasting bandwidth with your dumb fucking replies.

martin_07n

Tachas y Perico
Feb 20, 2006
Tacos Sinaloa
www.siccness.net
HIP HOP is about the culture and your roots.
I got my fam and books to know about my culture and roots. I wanna listen to some gangsta shit. When you go watch a movie you do it for the entertainment, right? So we listen to music for the entertainment. Even if you can't relate to what their rappin' about that shit sound tight. Don't get me wrong though I listen to other rappers too (the one's you consider 'hip hop').

Dec 9, 2005
my god that was intelligent. instead of using words to reply to me, you post some stupid fucking video that i will NEVER watch.

you're a really smart mother fucker ain't ya?
I aint the type to argue wit dudes online that I don't know. So fall bacc with all that barking,its not gonna change the fact that I listen to em and you don't. I understand u don't like them, congrats. This little online argument should be over now

Jan 5, 2007
rap is what you do hip hop is what you live...
and theres rap for every body, just cause you do not like a certain way someone raps or does it, does not mean that it is not rap or that it is trying to disgrace it... thats whats good about rap theres something for everyone

everyone wants to try and act like they are the ''special one'' like they listen to the realist and best rap and they know all the old skool, & who they listen to is the real rap... lol but w/e