webbie boosie gucci mane

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
MANY YALL CANT BE SERIOUS. LACE ME UP, WUTS SOME KOO TRACKS BY THESE DUDES? ALL THE SHIT I HEARD WAS TERRIBLE AS FUCK BUT YALL OBVIOUSLY LISTENING TO SUMTHIN ELSE. HOOK IT UP

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
I don't get what people see in Boosie. The few Webbie tracks I heard were annoying as fuck.
Gucci has some hot ass songs, but it's not because of him. He sounds congested.

Apr 25, 2002
all three have average to below average lyrical skills but are GREAT at making radio hits.

oh and as long as we're talking about baton rouge artists, max minelli is the dopest from that city by far.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
these niggas are in heavy rotation right now on my ipod

who else feelin them right now
wow, i can't believe you'd admit to listening to that FUCKING TRASH.

webbie is a fucking retard. and gucci mane is one step away from someone who needs to be sterilized so they can't reproduce. and i don't know who the fuck boosie is. must mean he sucks balls too.

most people who like them either have down syndrome, or are from the south or east coast.

Dec 9, 2005
wow, i can't believe you'd admit to listening to that FUCKING TRASH.

webbie is a fucking retard. and gucci mane is one step away from someone who needs to be sterilized so they can't reproduce. and i don't know who the fuck boosie is. must mean he sucks balls too.

most people who like them either have down syndrome, or are from the south or east coast.
well im from the bay and i listen to em..