Warriors 8th spot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2003
Just got off work at 6 drove home and picked up some Mongolian Beef on the way home my food is sittin in the microwave steamin hot right now and im letting it cool down while killing time and waitin for this game to start....... warriors better win... Arenas probably gonna get booed hard i hope so... i hope we hold him to at least under 30 we'll be ok then...........

Jun 23, 2002
fuck yes. i honestly thought we were gonna give this one up after that terrible 1st half. too bad utah couldnt do jack shit against the paperclips

Jan 4, 2006
damn SJack is always in the middle of something. I understand the 1st T he got but the 2nd it realyy looked like he was just standing there, but you never know.

On a sidenote, Monta Ellis is becomin one of the most exciting players in the whole league, his spin move is like a Tim Hardaway crossover.

Nov 16, 2004
Harrington sucks balls. He can't post up worth a damn talking about "I feel like nobody can stop me in the post" when he just got traded here. Dude is more of a trainwreck than Foyle and Pietrus put together. And he has the weakest legs ever, always fallin on his ass, no strength nor balance. Hot garbell. He's like the 6th option behind Baron, Ellis, Jackson, Richardson and Biedrins. I will not go to that guy in the 4th, despite his lucky bounce game winner against CHI.

Nov 16, 2004
hitthegas said:
damn SJack is always in the middle of something. I understand the 1st T he got but the 2nd it realyy looked like he was just standing there, but you never know.

On a sidenote, Monta Ellis is becomin one of the most exciting players in the whole league, his spin move is like a Tim Hardaway crossover.
First and foremost he just needs to shut the fuck up and complaining on no calls when there should be none. He'll complain if another player's jersey touches his and bark at the ref all damn day. Staple his fucking mouth shut and he should be just fine.

Jan 4, 2006
smeezy said:
Harrington sucks balls. He can't post up worth a damn talking about "I feel like nobody can stop me in the post" when he just got traded here. Dude is more of a trainwreck than Foyle and Pietrus put together. And he has the weakest legs ever, always fallin on his ass, no strength nor balance. Hot garbell. He's like the 6th option behind Baron, Ellis, Jackson, Richardson and Biedrins. I will not go to that guy in the 4th, despite his lucky bounce game winner against CHI.
he can stroke the 3 though. he is however one of the most unconsistent players i have seen.

Feb 15, 2003
damn man down by 19 at half to spurs there ain't much hope for this one... just makes me wish we could have got the W in the Jazz game and Laker game and we would still be sittin right around 8th now we 1 and a half about to be 2 games out.... Clippers better start losing soon... Warriors play the Suns next so its lookin bad....... Im keepin faith tho

Dec 4, 2005
damn after tonight. 2 games out with the toughest schedule ahead.

basketball gods hate the warriors. its the only thing that makes sense. everytime things start to get going for them they get a bad break. but its not over till its over.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Sunday night and Monday night games hurt, Warriors need to step it up for these last games or else they will miss another shot a the playoffs.

Jan 18, 2006
SPURS HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE TEAM I KNEW WARRIORS COULDNT FUCK WITH, THEY THE ONLY TEAM THAT HAS THE COMPLETE PACKAGE IN MY OPINION.