Warriors 8th spot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
D.I.R.B said:
Man 'your' Bulls couldn't even beat the Clips at home tonight. Way to help. As for your haterism regarding Monta, deal with it. Every player in the league is an actor. Maybe he was hurt, maybe he wasn't. You can't deny his game. I agree though that the refs these days call some bullshit. Oh, and we won the game. I'll take a win like the Wizards did against us in Washington any day of the week. What matters is the W.

This fool is the 707 representa and can't rep Bay teams! Are you one of those Bulls fans left over from the Jordan days that had to stay a Bulls fan or everyone else would ridicule you?

AHHAHA I COULD SEE U TOOK IT TO HEART. I DIDNT MEAN TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS MAYNE, I WAS JUS SPEAKING IN GENERAL. DONT CRY OVER IT. MONTE GOT GAME BUT IM JUS SAYIN THAT YALL IS COMPLAININ ABOUT BAD CALLS WHEN U TAKE A LOSS BUT U CHEER WHEN U GUYS GET A WEAK ASS CALL TOO. SHIT HAPPENS. YUP, MY BULLS LOST TODAY, WE PLAYED HORRIBLE, SHOOTING 19% ON 3-POINTERS WHICH WAS OUR WORST IN THE SEASON. WE STILL WON THE LAST 10 OF OUR 15 GAMES AND THE WARRIORS WON 8 IN LIKE YOUR LAST 20 GAMES OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT. THE WARRIORS ARE STRUGGLING AND AINT EVEN GONNA BE .500 AND DONT GIVE ME THAT "EAST COAST" IS WEAK CRAP CUZ WE BEAT ALL THE GOOD TEAMS IN THE WEST.

AND TO TELL U THE TRUTH, BULLS WAS RUNNIN THE SHOW AND OF COURSE I LIKED THE WINNING TEAM. ALL MY FAMILY WAS WARRIORS FANS AND I DIDNT WANNA HAVE THE SAME TEAM AS THEM. IM STICKIN WITH MY TEAM THROUGH THE THICK AND THIN. WE AINT GOIN NOWHERE BUT HEY, WE STILL A GOOD TEAM, SOMETHING I CANT SAY ABOUT THE WARRIORS. YOU GUYS HAVE GOOD PLAYERS BUT THEY ARENT FLOWIN TOGETHER. PLUS IT REALLY DOESNT HELP THAT YOU GUYS WERE KILLED BY INJURY, AND WITH NELSON'S WEAK ASS COACHING, SHIT DONT LOOK TO BRIGHT. I DONT CARE HOW MANY WINS NELSON GOT, DUDE SUCKS NOW AND HE CAN KEEP HIS ZONE DEFENSE ALL DAY

Jun 23, 2002
707REPRESENTA said:
AHHAHA I COULD SEE U TOOK IT TO HEART. I DIDNT MEAN TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS MAYNE, I WAS JUS SPEAKING IN GENERAL. DONT CRY OVER IT. MONTE GOT GAME BUT IM JUS SAYIN THAT YALL IS COMPLAININ ABOUT BAD CALLS WHEN U TAKE A LOSS BUT U CHEER WHEN U GUYS GET A WEAK ASS CALL TOO. SHIT HAPPENS. YUP, MY BULLS LOST TODAY, WE PLAYED HORRIBLE, SHOOTING 19% ON 3-POINTERS WHICH WAS OUR WORST IN THE SEASON. WE STILL WON THE LAST 10 OF OUR 15 GAMES AND THE WARRIORS WON 8 IN LIKE YOUR LAST 20 GAMES OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT. THE WARRIORS ARE STRUGGLING AND AINT EVEN GONNA BE .500 AND DONT GIVE ME THAT "EAST COAST" IS WEAK CRAP CUZ WE BEAT ALL THE GOOD TEAMS IN THE WEST.

AND TO TELL U THE TRUTH, BULLS WAS RUNNIN THE SHOW AND OF COURSE I LIKED THE WINNING TEAM. ALL MY FAMILY WAS WARRIORS FANS AND I DIDNT WANNA HAVE THE SAME TEAM AS THEM. IM STICKIN WITH MY TEAM THROUGH THE THICK AND THIN. WE AINT GOIN NOWHERE BUT HEY, WE STILL A GOOD TEAM, SOMETHING I CANT SAY ABOUT THE WARRIORS. YOU GUYS HAVE GOOD PLAYERS BUT THEY ARENT FLOWIN TOGETHER. PLUS IT REALLY DOESNT HELP THAT YOU GUYS WERE KILLED BY INJURY, AND WITH NELSON'S WEAK ASS COACHING, SHIT DONT LOOK TO BRIGHT. I DONT CARE HOW MANY WINS NELSON GOT, DUDE SUCKS NOW AND HE CAN KEEP HIS ZONE DEFENSE ALL DAY
I'm not butthurt, just calling you out, son. Still, I'd like to see your Bulls in Western Conference and see how they'd really do. Warriors would make the playoffs in the East in a heartbeat. You beat some of the good teams in the West but have an 11-18 losing record against the Western Conference. If you're gonna talk smack than back that shit up. Ya'll who live in the Bay Area and have abandoned ship for winning teams really annoy the fuck outta me..

Feb 15, 2003
3VID3NC3 said:
We better smash Washington..I hate those faggots

for real... i kinda supported washington until that game we just lost over that bs...and just looking at gilbert knock down those three free throws and the cockiness and i dont know just the way he was acting made me wanna stab him in the neck but i can't hate he's a great player but we gotta win that game... still got love for jamison tho

Jan 18, 2006
WE GOTTA GET REVENGE FOR LAST GAME, ARENAS IS THE SHIT BUT FUCKEM, JAMISON IS WACK TO ME, THIS SHITS REAL PERSONAL. TO BAD LARRY HUGHES ISNT ON THE TEAM ANYMORE.

Jun 23, 2002
I use to pull for the Wizards too, but like someone said, after that loss in DC shit changed. First, Arenas accuses Nellie of cursing and he deserved the technical. Nelson refuses he did, Nellie wouldn't lie about that. Second, I'm tired of Arenas saying he's gonna drop 50 on a team and end up with 19 points and an overall terrible shooting night. Third, that new Adidas commercial. What a bunch of bullshit.

Apr 25, 2002
Ambition209 said:
for real... i kinda supported washington until that game we just lost over that bs...and just looking at gilbert knock down those three free throws and the cockiness and i dont know just the way he was acting made me wanna stab him in the neck but i can't hate he's a great player but we gotta win that game... still got love for jamison tho
Thats the way Ive felt since Arenas hit that game winning layup a couple years ago in oakland...after words he had that cocky little smile that made me wanna piss in his face. I cant stand that guy.

Jan 4, 2006
D.I.R.B said:
I use to pull for the Wizards too, but like someone said, after that loss in DC shit changed. First, Arenas accuses Nellie of cursing and he deserved the technical. Nelson refuses he did, Nellie wouldn't lie about that. Second, I'm tired of Arenas saying he's gonna drop 50 on a team and end up with 19 points and an overall terrible shooting night. Third, that new Adidas commercial. What a bunch of bullshit.
exactly how i feel, if we only got to win one more game the rest of the season i would hope its tonight.

Dec 4, 2005
^^^looks like someone hasnt been keeping up with warriors vs. mavs games the past few years. i believe it was josh howard who said he didnt wanna play the warriors in the first round

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

730 game...Hopefully I make it home for the 4th quarter...we need this shit and Utah better stomp the clippers...

Jun 23, 2002
andrizzaayy said:
^^if a full healthy warriors team can't stop the jazz....then what makes you think a clipper team missing shaun livingston can..

i hope im right
i think the jazz will have an easier time with them than the warriors. at least i hope so.

Jan 4, 2006
Damn i was all juiced cuz i thought the Wiz game was yesterday, had a blunt rolled, a beer and remote ready. turn on the tv at 715 and realize the games tonight, sober up. Jazz will win and i think W's will win by more than 10.