Warriors 8th spot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yiyo

Sicc OG
Feb 3, 2006
some way and some how the warriors are in 8th spot today and its looking good for them after that six game losing streak. I hope they continue playing the way they beat dallas.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

they have the toughest schedule out all the teams competing for that 8th spot BUT...we have more home games left than anybody esle and Warriors have been great at home this season...so yes, its lookin real good right about now and Dallas dont wanna see us in the first round!

Jul 3, 2002
SiKHMaDe said:
they have the toughest schedule out all the teams competing for that 8th spot BUT...we have more home games left than anybody esle and Warriors have been great at home this season...so yes, its lookin real good right about now and Dallas dont wanna see us in the first round!
remember, we usually do good against good (record wise) teams and somehow blow it against teams like bobcats or some shit, so I'm not too worried.

Dec 4, 2005
SiKHMaDe said:
yup. their opponents are like at .530 or something like that. but minnesota is a huge game they need to win. but i like how theyre playing with a full healthy line up.

Jan 12, 2007
^^That was one game man c'mon now..and in a four game series? It's a wrap..if it plays out like that i hope the warriors win the series..one less team we got to worry bout..GO SUNS!!!!! FUCK THE MAVS AND SPURS!!!!!! Ha!

Jan 12, 2007
OK My bad i dont follow the warriors doggy..Good for them..like i said i hope they get pass the mavs cause suns struggle with them.. u fucken nba expert haha...SUNS#1