Warriors 8th spot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
^^^ EXACTLY BUT I HAVE FEELING THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN. I THINK WE MATCH UP PRETTY GOOD WITH PHOENIX TOO THOUGH JUST CUZ THEY DONT REALLY HAVE A CENTER.

Jan 12, 2007
T-Rip said:
^^^ EXACTLY BUT I HAVE FEELING THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN. I THINK WE MATCH UP PRETTY GOOD WITH PHOENIX TOO THOUGH JUST CUZ THEY DONT REALLY HAVE A CENTER.
UMM YALL 4 GET ABOUT STOUDEMIRE & KURT THOMAS..DONT THINK IT WOULD BE A PRETTY GOOD MATCH UP 4 YOU GUYS! WARRIORS GETTIN PASS SUNS IN 3 GAME SERIES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!

Jun 23, 2002
AZ THIZZIN said:
suns gave the game away lol..jus consider it a free bee from the suns they wer tired..atleast we better than the warriors hahaha ya shmuck!
Whatever you say, hater. You guys aren't winning shit either this year, trust me.

Jun 23, 2002
What's funny is that your name is AZ Thizzin. If it wasn't for the Suns, the state of AZ wouldn't be shit. So I understand where you're coming from.

Apr 25, 2002
D.I.R.B said:
What's funny is that your name is AZ Thizzin. If it wasn't for the Suns, the state of AZ wouldn't be shit. So I understand where you're coming from.
LOL who cares about the Suns..AZ aint shit anyways..thats why its so cheap out there

Dec 4, 2005
D.I.R.B said:
haha.
9ers>cardinals
a's & giants> diamondbacks
suns> warriors & kings

i guess basketball is az version of high school&college football in alabama

Jan 12, 2007
yiyo said:
Yea the suns suck if they didnt have nash!
What u know bout tha matrix and stat! List 3 warriors that got game like nash,matrix, and stat! HAAA!!! Shhh!!!! Yall only got BD..Oh yea i got love for Ike Diogu outta Arizona State.

Jun 23, 2002
AZ THIZZIN said:
What u know bout tha matrix and stat! List 3 warriors that got game like nash,matrix, and stat! HAAA!!! Shhh!!!! Yall only got BD..Oh yea i got love for Ike Diogu outta Arizona State.
Diogu was traded to Indiana, dumbass. Do you even follow basketball?

Apr 25, 2002
AZ THIZZIN said:
Well atliest Im smokin bomb out here while your probally smokin your AZ bammer..HAAA!!!