Warriors 8th spot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2003
Nash got his game from going to college in the bay.... lol... naw i could care less I ain't a shit talker like that i know the warriors been strugglin all year but let's talk about the record with the new lineup healthy 6-0...NOW WHAT??? big game tonight at Utah man W's gotta win that shit for real... i get off work right at 6 that's when the game starts i got a 30 minute drive so im'a be flyin home hope i don't get another ticket ya boy got two speedin tickets last week.... anyway thinkin about it the bay has produced a couple great point guards.... Jason Kidd, Gary Payton... nash ain't from the bay but went to santa clara university.... anyway i hope the warriors knock out the mav's then play the suns and knock them out but it's a long shot.... i got faith tho.... but first lets just make the playoffs............

Feb 15, 2003
andrizzaayy said:
haha.
9ers>cardinals
a's & giants> diamondbacks
suns> warriors & kings

i guess basketball is az version of high school&college football in alabama

I notice how you left the Raiders out of that huh? lol... naw im a 9er fan but shhhhhhhhh cuzz last year i think cardinals beat us twice.... but for sure this year with the new improved niner Defense and still got more parts coming up in the draft niners should most def be a top contender in the NFC west and hopefully somehow be NFC champs...... Superbowl Champs too....... now im gettin carried away.......... I'm out

Nov 18, 2004
I'm in Flagstaff right now on some other ish but the weed I've been smokin' while I wait is hay really. Dosen't mean the Clippers north are any better than the Suns...but goddamn...I mean WTF?

Jun 23, 2002
Now that AZ Jizzin is gone (for now), we can get back to the topic...

Praying for a Warriors win against the Jizz tonight...don't think it's gonna happen but you never know...peep the new sig!

Feb 15, 2003
andrizzaayy said:
^^haha i like the facial expression on the frenchman. and the teeth on s. jack

he's latvian you idiot.... just playin man but he is.... naw that shit is cool i just saved it to my comp...... warriors are up by like 7 at half right now

Jan 12, 2007
D.I.R.B said:
Now that AZ Jizzin is gone (for now), we can get back to the topic...

Praying for a Warriors win against the Jizz tonight...don't think it's gonna happen but you never know...peep the new sig!
Whats with u and jizz doggy?? Jizzin on yo momma lol...naw jus fuckin with u foolio....peace.

Oh ya, we got some kill here bro! I now a gang of fooz that come from cali and re up and go back..u aint knowin!!

Dec 4, 2005
Ambition209 said:
he's latvian you idiot.... just playin man but he is.... naw that shit is cool i just saved it to my comp...... warriors are up by like 7 at half right now
who are u talking about...i was talking about pietrus...

but biedrins has a funny facial expression as well

Jan 12, 2007
D.I.R.B said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! Thiz foo said Praying lol! Sorry buddy, They lost!!!! good game tho.

Dec 4, 2005
fuck. refs took away 2 baskets for some weak ass calls. game coulda went into overtime. oh well. fuckin clips and hornets won too. but were still in the 8th spot by percentage points.

Feb 15, 2003
andrizzaayy said:
fuck. refs took away 2 baskets for some weak ass calls. game coulda went into overtime. oh well. fuckin clips and hornets won too. but were still in the 8th spot by percentage points.

yeah i could count a few more than 2 baskets including the traveling call on harrington that was bs and could have been a 3 point play..... anyway can't just blame the refs but they did have an effect... harrington missed those 2 key free throws down by 2 and jackson fouled someone on the rebound off the second miss givin the jazz 2 free throws to go up by 4 and kill us........... W's seriously have had so many close games and blown leads in the 4th especially on the road...... we got a tough schedule coming up... this win would have been huge...... im keeping faith but most def not EXPECTING a playoff berth....... I'm hoping with all my heart but not expecting.........

Feb 15, 2003
andrizzaayy said:
who are u talking about...i was talking about pietrus...

but biedrins has a funny facial expression as well

oh shit my bad man... AIR FRANCE duh.. i don't know why it didnt click in my head about peitrus i just looked at the pic and i guess thought french and thought white and saw the funny look on andris' face... yeah i smoke too much

Dec 4, 2005
its cool....the clips play milwuakee next...but after that they play utah, washington and houston...thats pretty tough. but we got the hardest remaining schedule but the most home games left so....i still believe.

Feb 5, 2006
U GUYS COMPLAININ ABOUT THIS GAME. WHAT ABOUT LAST GAME. U GUYS WON BY 1 POINT ON THE COUNT OF MONTE ELLIS FAKIN LIKE HE GOT HIT TO GET SOME POINTS. THE ANNOUNCER SAID "WAIT....I DONT EVEN THINK MONTE WAS HIT AT ALL". HAHA THEY SHOWED THE REPLAY FROM THE SIDE AND MONTE WASNT TOUCHED AT ALL! DUDE IS AN ACTOR. HE STAYED ON THE GROUND FOR OVER 15 SECONDS AND EVEN ACTED LIKE HE WAS CHECKIN IF HIS NOSE WAS ALRIGHT. WEAK ASS SHIT THAT GAVE U GUYS THE WIN

Jun 23, 2002
707REPRESENTA said:
U GUYS COMPLAININ ABOUT THIS GAME. WHAT ABOUT LAST GAME. U GUYS WON BY 1 POINT ON THE COUNT OF MONTE ELLIS FAKIN LIKE HE GOT HIT TO GET SOME POINTS. THE ANNOUNCER SAID "WAIT....I DONT EVEN THINK MONTE WAS HIT AT ALL". HAHA THEY SHOWED THE REPLAY FROM THE SIDE AND MONTE WASNT TOUCHED AT ALL! DUDE IS AN ACTOR. HE STAYED ON THE GROUND FOR OVER 15 SECONDS AND EVEN ACTED LIKE HE WAS CHECKIN IF HIS NOSE WAS ALRIGHT. WEAK ASS SHIT THAT GAVE U GUYS THE WIN
Man 'your' Bulls couldn't even beat the Clips at home tonight. Way to help. As for your haterism regarding Monta, deal with it. Every player in the league is an actor. Maybe he was hurt, maybe he wasn't. You can't deny his game. I agree though that the refs these days call some bullshit. Oh, and we won the game. I'll take a win like the Wizards did against us in Washington any day of the week. What matters is the W.

This fool is the 707 representa and can't rep Bay teams! Are you one of those Bulls fans left over from the Jordan days that had to stay a Bulls fan or everyone else would ridicule you?