V-Nasty and Gucci Mane Album in December

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
I thought this was a joke. Well I don't hate on anyone who's getting paid so good job V-Nasty. This is motivation for other rappers who haven't made it - Even tho I wouln't consider you a rapper it just shows anyone can make it if the time and place is right/
Sure, maybe luck played a part in it, but I don't doubt they grind their asses off as well, which is what sets them aside from the underground rappers trying to make in the music business who think talent will get them everywhere.

Feb 8, 2003
Stretch you are a good sport man, all this criticism of your artist and you do nothing but respond in the right way. may you see success with this.
Stretch a cool nigga. He knows i was just joking & clowning around in this thread bc i look at siccness as nothing more then entertainment now. But he was right on point with that post about the artists dont pick they fans, the fans pick the artist.

I still think they shouldve named this album Ice Cream Sandwich though.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
unrelated...i was reading the new xxl...did this nigga rick ross kinda publically threaten you with the 'i cant wait to slap the shit out of whoever carries her bags, and i hope its her"

not to call a manager a baggage handler but i kinda know what he was saying with that, as its your investment and thats really what i think he was sayin by 'carries her bags'

i could kinda see dude going to other levels to try and sabotoge any career related to kreyshawn just based on the hell he caught from 50 cent

i could see dude looking for a cheap shot somewhere, hell it happened to vlad over siccness niggas forget that shit, that shit literally happened because of siccness.net

ima be waitin to peep this tho
just be wary of a cheap shot somewhere down the line from that nigga, cuz i can see that one a mile away kinda

Apr 20, 2005
This album will be classic with the right production. No disrespect to Zaytoven but i hope there are more other producers on this one. I personally think his best work is on the
Gucci Mane - Mr Perfect CD (Bricks, Mr. Perfect, Faces). This album has potential to change the game instantly. It is a MUST that the beats go hard tho, because it will be a let down if the beats sound karaoke

Gas One

May 24, 2006
this album will really depend on v nasty, like no matter how tight gucci will come he will take a backseat to a white girl from oakland

gucci would have to literally would have to destroy the white race on every song and make historical black leaders overlook every single song he has made to date to outdo anything v nasty does on a track

any gucci dosent have the intelligence to do that

hell i dont think anyone could do that

gucci would have to pull a malcom x i went to mecca and changed my life move because no matter what gucci does at the end of the day theres still the issue of a triple scoop electric ice cream on his face

i listen to the writing on the wall 2 when i run out of valium and need to sleep

but the state vs radric davis IMO was a classic southern album and i cant take that away from him, like i really consider that album to stand up against classic albums in the 90s.

thizz

Sicc OG
Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
Gas One that XXL interview was before the VMA's and since that incident we have come to an understanding. This is music not real street shit cuz if it was a lot more People would be dead. As somebody who really comes from the streets I could never let shit like that upset me cuz it's not real.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
^ thats good to hear, im glad both parties understand that

but niggas who do come from the streets be the first ones to make them jump-before-you-leap moves....lets be real...i personally am glad to hear theres not an issue between yall. thats great to hear..i read that shit and looked at it funny IMO

May 6, 2008
30's East Oakland, Ca
Maaann, you niggaz really out here hatin, I respect it, she's doin her thang right now.

Niggaz be actin like smooth bitches out here complainin about what she's up to, stop checkin on her if you don't like it.

This my lil cousin, me an my niggaz grew up wit her, an she aint switched up always been the same off tops..

On some real ass 300 shit.

Dec 3, 2009
Lmfao so we had, that gay ass hyphy movement, which we still getting geesed on for till this day, now we got some white bitches making it seem like they represent the hood hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha it just don't stop!
For real this is weak sauce...

The Bay Is Dead...

well E 40 will always keep it alive at least..
and other real bay rappers.. the bay will survive

thizz

Sicc OG
Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
If y'all put as much energy into supporting artist you like as y'all put into artist you don't then your favorite artist would be in better positions. White Girl Mob threads get the most response on Siccness and 85% of it is about how much they are hated. Support your favorite artist and there will be a better balance. White Girl Mob fans don't care what other artist are doing cuz they are too busy supporting WGM.