V-Nasty and Gucci Mane Album in December

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
i like when rap fans that haven't ever accomplished anything noteworthy in music or otherwise try to act like they know how the marketing and positioning of anything is accomplished.
thats completely false. its the same as saying, "well, you've never played basketball, so you have no buisness coaching it."

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
thats completely false. its the same as saying, "well, you've never played basketball, so you have no buisness coaching it."
it's actually a lot more like saying, "well you've watched basketball on television your whole life and have no experience interacting with or managing the talent and staff of a professional athletic organization, so you have no business talking to the head coach of a successful basketball team like you have anything of any substance to offer him whatsoever because you are just a fucking fan."

it's more like that.

Dec 2, 2006
get the fuck over your self
there is nothing to get over folks, it is business 101. I mean most artists do not put in the footwork and that is basically what he is saying Kresahawn did.. You cant hang out at the bar every night, do shows in the same cities every weekend, etc. and expect better results than the rest of the hundreds of artists doing the exact same thing. It isn't the talent, it isnt the fans, it is the process and plan that is executed. That creates results, that gains fans, that is what it takes. To expand, you have to expand your thinking and work ethic. To make it work an artist has to take it serious and be willing to listen to others advice and direction. At the end of the day we all know, just like Kreshawn's manager, it isn't her talent that allows her to be successful. It is her work ethic, her ability position herself, and the biggest one of all, FUCK WHAT THEY THINK. At the end of the day she is doing what alot wish they could. Not my cup of tea but I tip my hat to those successful at what they do. You cant be mad at that.

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
if you understood what i'm saying, you'd understand the only point i'm making at all is that people need to exercise a little humility prior to presenting their opinions about things they know absolutely nothing about as though they were facts. my point isn't predicated on me thinking i'm better than anyone aside from the fact that i challenge myself to only speak about shit i know about, and can concede a point when it has been contradicted through reason.

ionno i'm hella smart tho lol

Dec 12, 2006
Its a website people can say whatever the hell they want thats the point, if it doesnt meet your standards tough fuckin shit go write a book about how smart you are, were talking about MUSIC not alternative energy sources or creating jobs, then again "artists" and their counterparts prolly have the biggest egos in society at large

Mar 11, 2011
If that White Girl Mob is anything like the White Boy Mob (The Aryan Brotherhood) she's lucky she just got cut off financially and not torpedoed in the yard.

I need to get a line on Lil Deb tho, she might be lonely, and in need of this d

Apr 12, 2004
i know it just aint me but it seems like now that vnasty and kreashawn are on everybody in the bay is tryin to back them, im curious how does too short,e40,messy and the other big names feel about these ladies period im not feelin them at all get ya money but damn its time a bay area boss speaks up feel me.

Feb 16, 2006
How many bay rappers went to sxsw last year? How many bay rappers went on a 5 state west coast tour? How many bay rappers have performed in new York city? How many bay rappers released a single in the UK through a UK label? How many bay rappers had international press? Well these are all the things Kreayshawn did this year BEFORE Gucci Gucci. This was not an overnight thing it was a process and because of that process one song changed it overnight. The world is a big place and there's a lot more going on then just our regional scene. Narrow minded thinking will continue to get minimal results.
i would have to be a complete hater to not recognize the real in this. thanks for shining some light on what went on before gucci went viral