V-Nasty and Gucci Mane Album in December

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
LMFAO.. did I strike your nerve? Don't get asshurt fool, I used it as an example. Not all publicity is good publicity. Frisco has a challenger named "west los angeles" as far as being "gay friendly" lolol.. I got solid homies from SF.. but you can't shake the fact you reside in fag capital bro.. haha, that ain a strike against you personally or anyone else.

this fool got all butt hurt (pun intended) LOL!
nah i was just fuckin around i think u took it a lil further than me homie, its Frisco all day you know what it is if you really been out here, i dont live around any fags and i doubt your patnas do either we just got hellllllllla out of towners living here cuz were a one of the biggest citys in America pop wise, you know why u dont got hella out of towners in Haystak??? Cuz no one gives a fuck about Hayward bro and thats honest to god not a strike on you either im just spellin it out cuz its not like its somethinin the water on this side of the bay

Feb 7, 2011
nah i was just fuckin around i think u took it a lil further than me homie, its Frisco all day you know what it is if you really been out here, i dont live around any fags and i doubt your patnas do either we just got hellllllllla out of towners living here cuz were a one of the biggest citys in America pop wise, you know why u dont got hella out of towners in Haystak??? Cuz no one gives a fuck about Hayward bro and thats honest to god not a strike on you either im just spellin it out cuz its not like its somethinin the water on this side of the bay
ok, so u were jokin? thats kool. Hayward do got migrants, they from oakland. lol, i think you prolly referin to tourists. Then ya!, SF do get hella tourists... this year was the first year in a long time that SF wasn't in the top 5 tourist destinations.

anyway, its all good!

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
Good thing im not making my living off my music huh? LOL If you read my bio i re-iterate, i do it for fun. period. Thanks for the views though? :)

seriiously tho.. "we sexin on the beach and i ain talkin bout the drink"

thats what gets your boat floatin? more power to you lmfao.

music is like ice cream.. sooo many flavors for everyone to enjoy.
gucci's music being on some ignorant party knock hoes shit doesn't make your "this is the life that we chose gettin dough rockin heavy metal when you let the thing go" music any more substantive, is my point. which is what you called his out for.

you gotta admit that. it's not like your shit's on some conscious shit lol. i'm not even hating i listen to some ignorant, detrimental to society shit so it ain't really something i take issue w/. just being objective.

Feb 7, 2011
gucci's music being on some ignorant party knock hoes shit doesn't make your "this is the life that we chose gettin dough rockin heavy metal when you let the thing go" music any more substantive, is my point. which is what you called his out for.
Ah, yes, i can't take credit for the lyrics to anything in the video, those are my homiez and other then simply being in the video, i had no part in it. Im simply helping support it. My own music is a lil bit different. Still not going to be everybody's cup of tea, but meh.. i don't do it for 'everyone'.

you gotta admit that. it's not like your shit's on some conscious shit lol. i'm not even hating i listen to some ignorant, detrimental to society shit so it ain't really something i take issue w/. just being objective.
I respect objectivity, but i have an objection to your notion that gucci mane is anything special when it comes to having substance in a song.

with all this talent floating around the bay, here we are today, happy that some lil white girls doin an album with someone thats well known and THATS what we call bringing the bay back? Waiting for crumbs to be tossed our direction? Fuck that. Id rather we do some innovating instead of waiting for our next 15 minutes of fame. Im glad my music is a real reflection on myself and life instead of aiming to generate a buzz with the mass of ignorant people and teenie bopperz who make up a majority of mainstream sales... all so i can make a buck... nah no thanks. Any red cent I make off my music will not make or break my budget. I grew up, worked everyday and was able to keep my dignity intact. Thats a win in my book :) music is just something i do in between.

Dec 2, 2006
Reckless if V-Nasty said to you "suck my black strap-on penis" would you?

I say 100 bucks he would...

lmao@these corny white girls... they really is mobbin'! ha ha

Not that I give a fuck, but is the one on the left and the right really throwing up mob whitegirl???? The one in the middle must really be from the hood because atleast she got it right....

thizz

Sicc OG
Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
The music game is about your audience and impact and instead of being upset that these girls have a larger audience then most bay rappers why not learn from them. Gucci Mane reached out to me to do this album with V-Nasty cuz he is a fan. I represent some of yall favorite rappers and he chose to ask for her. I have released literely hundreds of videos and nothing took off like Gucci Gucci. The moral of the story is artist don't pick their fans the fans pick their artist. If you don't have fans it's because whatever you're making isn't appealing to people. It's not radios fault, a bay conspiracy, the Hyphy movement. It's Bay artist not connecting with the fans. E-40 does, Lil B does, Too Short Does. And u know why? Because they found a lane and owned it. All these fake ass rappers/CEO/pimp/sucka is the reason the bay isn't on. All our fans are really bitter wannabe rappers. On the real niggas need to quit and leave it to the professionals and I'm only talking to DEA with his police ass name

Dec 2, 2006
The music game is about your audience and impact and instead of being upset that these girls have a larger audience then most bay rappers why not learn from them. Gucci Mane reached out to me to do this album with V-Nasty cuz he is a fan. I represent some of yall favorite rappers and he chose to ask for her. I have released literely hundreds of videos and nothing took off like Gucci Gucci. The moral of the story is artist don't pick their fans the fans pick their artist. If you don't have fans it's because whatever you're making isn't appealing to people. It's not radios fault, a bay conspiracy, the Hyphy movement. It's Bay artist not connecting with the fans. E-40 does, Lil B does, Too Short Does. And u know why? Because they found a lane and owned it. All these fake ass rappers/CEO/pimp/sucka is the reason the bay isn't on. All our fans are really bitter wannabe rappers. On the real niggas need to quit and leave it to the professionals and I'm only talking to DEA with his police ass name
You ain't lying, good shit and good luck.

Feb 21, 2011
I thought this was a joke. Well I don't hate on anyone who's getting paid so good job V-Nasty. This is motivation for other rappers who haven't made it - Even tho I wouln't consider you a rapper it just shows anyone can make it if the time and place is right/

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
I respect objectivity, but i have an objection to your notion that gucci mane is anything special when it comes to having substance in a song.
that's the whole thing. i never said he was. my point was that we all listen to things with questionable substantivity. especially if you're a bay rap fan, which we all are.

stay up man.

Aug 17, 2002
Stretch you are a good sport man, all this criticism of your artist and you do nothing but respond in the right way. may you see success with this.