V-Nasty and Gucci Mane Album in December

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
more people wanna listen to the shit his artists put out than wanna listen to yours.

how can that be if you're so much better?

hint: you're not.
bullshit, he just aint had a catchy single yet or the machine behind him. but if you listen to him and then listen to gucci mane are you gonna seriously say gucci is nicer on the mic?

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
bullshit, he just aint had a catchy single yet or the machine behind him. but if you listen to him and then listen to gucci mane are you gonna seriously say gucci is nicer on the mic?

imho gucci music is 100 times more listenable than dude's shit.

but it's not my opinion by itself that matters, it's the 100000% difference in fanbase and amount of people that give a fuck that gucci exists compared to dude that really matters.

Feb 7, 2011
People are going to be mad if two skinny little white lesbians get the bay area noticed again huh? lol
U MAD THEY BRINGING THE BAY BACK BREH? WHY U SO MAD?
WTF is this "bring the bay back?" It was these no-substance having, assed out gimmicky songs that fucked our chances up the first time around.

The world thinks frisco is the gayest city in the USA.. tbib? I think not.

Feb 7, 2011
i mean this with all due respect cause i don't log on here to talk out on people i don't know but their shit got about as much substance as the shit in your sig.
Good thing im not making my living off my music huh? LOL If you read my bio i re-iterate, i do it for fun. period. Thanks for the views though? :)

seriiously tho.. "we sexin on the beach and i ain talkin bout the drink"

thats what gets your boat floatin? more power to you lmfao.

music is like ice cream.. sooo many flavors for everyone to enjoy.

Feb 7, 2011
LMFAO.. did I strike your nerve? Don't get asshurt fool, I used it as an example. Not all publicity is good publicity. Frisco has a challenger named "west los angeles" as far as being "gay friendly" lolol.. I got solid homies from SF.. but you can't shake the fact you reside in fag capital bro.. haha, that ain a strike against you personally or anyone else.

this fool got all butt hurt (pun intended) LOL!

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
LMFAO.. did I strike your nerve? Don't get asshurt fool, I used it as an example. Not all publicity is good publicity. Frisco has a challenger named "west los angeles" as far as being "gay friendly" lolol.. this fool got all butt hurt (pun intended)
YOU GOT IT TWISTED FOO. THATS WEST HOLLYWOOD... AINT NO FAGS ON THIS SIDE...

Dec 4, 2006
Reckless if V-Nasty said to you "suck my black strap-on penis" would you?

I say 100 bucks he would...

lmao@these corny white girls... they really is mobbin'! ha ha