V-Nasty and Gucci Mane Album in December

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 29, 2008
What has Bay Area hiphop come to when u got niggas actually expecting some goofy white broads to bring the Bay back. I didnt realize how powerfull Mac Dre was until now. If he was alive he coulda did it now niggas is hoping and dreaming some white chics gon blow up and get labels to start signing bay niggas. Got damn this is some sad shit.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
U MAD THEY BRINGING THE BAY BACK BREH? WHY U SO MAD?
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT??? I AINT MAD ABOUT SHIT... THERE AINT NO PILL HEAD LESBIANS MAKIN A MOCKERY OF THE RAP SCENE DOWN HERE, YOU FEEL ME???

IF ANYTHING, IM CLOWNIN THE MUTHAFUCKAS WHO THINK THIS TRASH IS GONNA BRING THE BAY MUSIC SCENE "BACK" IN ANY WAY...

Oct 29, 2008
Not mad. Just ashamed to be a fan of bay area hiphop right now. Just think of what your saying. What if east coast niggas or mid west niggas or down south niggas was to come on this board and look at the shit some of you niggas are saying. Its embarassing for a region with the history and prestige we've had and the contributions we made to hiphop to be saying some goofy white bitches are gonna be the 1's to bring us back. No other region would be saying that kinda shit. Imagine Houston niggas saying some white broads is gon bring H-Town back. Niggas who say that kinda shit should be ashamed of themselves. Thats some shit I expect mufuckas from Iowa to say.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT??? I AINT MAD ABOUT SHIT... THERE AINT NO PILL HEAD LESBIANS MAKIN A MOCKERY OF THE RAP SCENE DOWN HERE, YOU FEEL ME???

IF ANYTHING, IM CLOWNIN THE MUTHAFUCKAS WHO THINK THIS TRASH IS GONNA BRING THE BAY MUSIC SCENE "BACK" IN ANY WAY...
lol I was joking, just like I was by saying TBIB!

You do sound kind of mad though after this second post.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
SLICC RICC is still a pan! lol
THERE YOU GO...

IM SORRY THAT I BAD MOUTHED THESE TRAMPS THAT YOURE INFATUATED WITH... I MEAN, YOU PROBABLY GOT THESE BITCHES FACES PLASTERED ALL OVER YOUR LOCKER DOOR AT SCHOOL N SHIT, DONT YOU?

INSTEAD OF BEING AN ADVOCATE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY GETTING RECOGNITION, YOU SHOULD WORK ON GETTING YOUR FLEDGELING RECORD COMPANY OFF THE GROUND, BABOSO... STOP BEIN A FUCKIN GROUPIE AND HAVE SOME PRIDE, PUTO...

Feb 8, 2003
Not mad. Just ashamed to be a fan of bay area hiphop right now. Just think of what your saying. What if east coast niggas or mid west niggas or down south niggas was to come on this board and look at the shit some of you niggas are saying. Its embarassing for a region with the history and prestige we've had and the contributions we made to hiphop to be saying some goofy white bitches are gonna be the 1's to bring us back. No other region would be saying that kinda shit. Imagine Houston niggas saying some white broads is gon bring H-Town back. Niggas who say that kinda shit should be ashamed of themselves. Thats some shit I expect mufuckas from Iowa to say.

i see what u tryna say lol. This album is collab of short bus rappers. i cant believe after all this time gucci didnt get some chap stick for them grey azz lips(nigga looking like panthro from the thundercats) or v nasty didnt get her teeth fixed(with that one baby huey tooth.) they public figures shame on them. maybe next time they should pick the money they throw on videos up and visit a local BP Gas station and dentist.

This whole album gonna be on some CB-4/dazed n confused shit about how much drugs they "do" and "sale".

also isnt Gucci in jail now for beating up a woman bc she wouldnt fuck him not even for hundred bucks either. damn you know your buzz done if u famous and cant even buy the pussy. I bet Craig Mack still get pussy and he hasnt dropped a album since tommy hilfiger jeans was in style.