V-Nasty and Gucci Mane Album in December

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
THERE YOU GO...

IM SORRY THAT I BAD MOUTHED THESE TRAMPS THAT YOURE INFATUATED WITH... I MEAN, YOU PROBABLY GOT THESE BITCHES FACES PLASTERED ALL OVER YOUR LOCKER DOOR AT SCHOOL N SHIT, DONT YOU?

INSTEAD OF BEING AN ADVOCATE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY GETTING RECOGNITION, YOU SHOULD WORK ON GETTING YOUR FLEDGELING RECORD COMPANY OFF THE GROUND, BABOSO... STOP BEIN A FUCKIN GROUPIE AND HAVE SOME PRIDE, PUTO...
lol @ "GOT THESE BITCHES FACES PLASTERED ALL OVER YOUR LOCKER DOOR AT SCHOOL N SHIT" hahaha big word for you to use too "FLEDGELING" dictionary.com works wonders doesnt it lol. I'm already funding it and got my first project being mixed down and ready for master and press. Got part 2 of my comp already in the works. Working on a mixtape ima put out for free. Just signed a new artist to my label and Is working on his album already and is half way done with it. My cousin's cd is almost done. My Boy Joseph Save's album is done and is getting mastered now and going to be pressed up soon. and Ive been working with other artists from different labels and im being featured on their shit. so don't worry patna I got my shit handled just worry about bout yourself brody.

and BTW....

Your still a PAN DULCE! LMAO!

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
lol @ "GOT THESE BITCHES FACES PLASTERED ALL OVER YOUR LOCKER DOOR AT SCHOOL N SHIT" hahaha big word for you to use too "FLEDGELING" dictionary.com works wonders doesnt it lol. I'm already funding it and got my first project being mixed down and ready for master and press. Got part 2 of my comp already in the works. Working on a mixtape ima put out for free. Just signed a new artist to my label and Is working on his album already and is half way done with it. My cousin's cd is almost done. My Boy Joseph Save's album is done and is getting mastered now and going to be pressed up soon. and Ive been working with other artists from different labels and im being featured on their shit. so don't worry patna I got my shit handled just worry about bout yourself brody.
WELL, GOOD FOR YOU! I WISH YOU MUCH SUCCESS IN YOUR ENDEAVORS! BUT IF YOU THINK ALL THAT SHIT YOU JUST SAID MAKES ME BELIEVE YOUR COMPANY IS ANYTHING OTHER THAN A PUNY STARTUP, THEN YOURE QUITE MISTAKEN... BRODY...

OH AND READ A BOOK ONCE IN A WHILE, INSTEAD OF BEATING YOUR PIPITO THOSE KREAYSHAWN VIDEOS, AND MAYBE YOU CAN AQUIRE A SEMI DECENT VOCAB...

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
WELL, GOOD FOR YOU! I WISH YOU MUCH SUCCESS IN YOUR ENDEAVORS! BUT IF YOU THINK ALL THAT SHIT YOU JUST SAID MAKES ME BELIEVE YOUR COMPANY IS ANYTHING OTHER THAN A PUNY STARTUP, THEN YOURE QUITE MISTAKEN... BRODY...

OH AND READ A BOOK ONCE IN A WHILE, INSTEAD OF BEATING YOUR PIPITO THOSE KREAYSHAWN VIDEOS, AND MAYBE YOU CAN AQUIRE A SEMI DECENT VOCAB...
Gracias bro I'm just staing whats my situation and if you think its a start up than thyats cool. its just an independent record label that makes music. thats it. I love making music and putting out music. And I do read bro probably a lot more than you but I don't really know you so I can't really say all I know about you is that Your a Pan, You love trolling around the East Co. Co. Forum, you have 2 girlfriends named Stomper and SurGirlyMan and You have a gay ass Mohawk. But its all good its just the siccness we can say what we want on here. Keep doing you bro!

BTW your capslock button is on just incase you don't know bro lol

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Gracias bro I'm just staing whats my situation and if you think its a start up than thyats cool. its just an independent record label that makes music. thats it. I love making music and putting out music. And I do read bro probably a lot more than you but I don't really know you so I can't really say all I know about you is that Your a Pan, You love trolling around the East Co. Co. Forum, you have 2 girlfriends named Stomper and SurGirlyMan and You have a gay ass Mohawk. But its all good its just the siccness we can say what we want on here. Keep doing you bro!

BTW your capslock button is on just incase you don't know bro lol
JUST BY READING YOUR PARAGRAPH, I CAN TELL THAT THE ONLY THING YOU READ MORE THAN ME ARE COMIC BOOKS AND THE COMMENTS ON KREAYSHAWNS YOUTUBE CHANNEL...

btw I dont give a fuck that my caps lock is on... IVE BEEN TYPING LIKE THIS SINCE I JOINED, AND IM NOT GONNA STOP... keep doin you bro!

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
JUST BY READING YOUR PARAGRAPH, I CAN TELL THAT THE ONLY THING YOU READ MORE THAN ME ARE COMIC BOOKS AND THE COMMENTS ON KREAYSHAWNS YOUTUBE CHANNEL...

btw I dont give a fuck that my caps lock is on... IVE BEEN TYPING LIKE THIS SINCE I JOINED, AND IM NOT GONNA STOP... keep doin you bro!
hahaha struck a nerve huh? lol keep doing you too mayne (improper grammar lol)

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Devils Advocate:

Artist:

Instead of all you people complaining, you should probably invest in yourself and make moves of your own. Your business model is obviously not current - and there is no realistic market for your style to make a living. Music is a current, and ever trending art. Be about it, or be without it.

Fans:

As a music fan, who cares if you don't like, don't listen. You act like V-Nasty/ Kreayshawn/ Lil B are compared and mixed-up with: E-40, Jacka, Quinn and all the other bay greats. Trust me people know the difference. In away it's its own genre of music at this point. Don't listen, don't create 100 page threads about them. It just proves your overall interest positive or negative.

1. If your going to complain about them, might as well cry about the next soulja boy release, because he make Outkast look bad.

2. If your going to complain about them, might as well cry about the next Riff Raff release, because he make Scarface/Z-ro and all the other H-Town artist look bad.

^ and if you believe those examples your fucking retarded

THE SHIT DONT ADD UP G

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
Devils Advocate:

Instead of all you people complaining, you should probably invest in yourself and make moves of your own. Your business model is obviously not current - and there is no realistic market for your style to make a living. Music is a current, and ever trending art.

As a music fan, who cares, if you don't like, don't listen. You act like V-Nasty/ Kreayshawn/ Lil B are compared and mixed-up with: E-40, Jacka, Quinn and all the other bay greats. Trust me people know the difference. In away its its own genre of music at this point.

If your going to complain about them, might as well cry about the next soulja boy release, because he make Outkast look bad.

If your going to complain about them, might as well cry about the next Riff Raff release, because he make Scarface/Z-ro and all the other H-Town artist look bad.

THE SHIT DONT ADD UP G
Thats What Im sayin. Couldn't have said it better myself

Aug 6, 2008
you cant hate on these clowns just like you cant hate on them kardashian bitches makin millions doin nothin, people want bullshit so bullshit is what you give em, and get broke off some paper