V-boy Disses Frisco And Vallejo Rappers From 92-96

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
i think in mista cane's case they diss because they dont like his personality or something. Because cant nobody deny mista cane is tight and is witty as fuck with his lyrics. Tight voice and shit, he got the whole package in my opinion. However there are people from his camp that i dont feel on those mixtapes which im sure is the consensus here, but why do most people group mista cane in with them when saying they're wack?

In v-boy's case i think people got tired seeing his album cover in every post on BART (i know i did) and then saw he was cocky and wasnt that good at rapping. V-Boy needs to work on that whole speaking "woof" lol. that had to be THE WORST RAP LINE IN A SONG EVER.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Why is it I always picture some fat ass throwing his fast food all over the room when he reads a post he believes is Anti-Bay.Get all hosky like they are truly puttin it down for the Bay..lol.Stick to being a typical internet user like the rest of us.

V-Boy,don't hold your toungue for anyone...regardless

Oct 10, 2003
cant we just leave this nigga alone..he koo..he out doin his rap thing tryin to make some bread..lets respect the fact that he is doin that and not put every little thing he says on blast....